Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) (1103 Views)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by Ophizzeydam(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
I cannot confirm the authenticity of this story so I will report it exactly how I saw it.

According to multiple Facebook sources:

A Switzerland pastor ordered church members to remain naked before God can answer their prayers… The pastor was the only person with clothes during the church service last Sunday in Switzerland

Click HERE to see the photo

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3
mynd44
ishilove
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by Lordspicy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
iffa click am make arsene wenger begin coach man united
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by JerryGent(m): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
LA click LA bend daquo wee
Ophizzeydam:
I cannot confirm the authenticity of this story so I will report it exactly how I saw it.

According to multiple Facebook sources:

A Switzerland pastor ordered church members to remain naked before God can answer their prayers… The pastor was the only person with clothes during the church service last Sunday in Switzerland

Click HERE to see the photo

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3
mynd44
ishilove
Re: Shocking! Pastor Ordered Congregation To Strip N@k£d So As To See God (photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Lordspicy:
iffa click am make arsene wenger begin coach man united
god forbid!! I go even pay you not to click it please. Arsene wetin!?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Calabar Night Club Owner, Akeem Buries 2 Kids & Piglet In Front Of Club / Lady Allegedly Cuts Off Her Daughter's New Hair / 28 Yr Old Man Arrested For Raping & Attempting To Kill Lady Who Refused To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.