Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death (28140 Views)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Tinubu, Buhari, APC Governors Arrived Ibadan To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by PMBtill2023: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:
Buhari is a fool ..Tinubu should now know that God was not happy with his visit to herdman enfant le terrible yeaterday
JUST LIKE YOUR DAD!
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by victorazyvictor(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Josh44s:
Karma. Sins of the fathers or Tinubu don use am as sacrifice extend him life. If I were to be his second born, I will K*ll Tinubu before he K*lls me o.

Quote me at your own peril. The truth is better

I hope the guy was not killed used as sacrifice with Asorock mirror.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by hanassholesolo: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I cant believe this guy is gone. 2003 seemed like yesterday. May his soul rest in peace.

Please Nairaland brothers and sisters, I plead with you guys to make the best use of your life and time on this earth as there is no afterlife. Please don't waste valuable time chasing the wind. Take action working towards your dream. Because we would all become memories someday. Let people remember you for something great. Something extraordinary..

One thing I despise is seeing youths behave like they have all the time in the world. Remember, yesterday you were a baby, today or tomorrow, you become papa aboy. Be daring and adventurous. Take calculated risk. Bend history. Don't boast of sex but brilliant achievements.

How can i get a GF like this

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by victorazyvictor(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Josh44s:
Karma. Sins of the fathers or Tinubu don use am as sacrifice extend him life. If I were to be his second born, I will K*ll Tinubu before he K*lls me o.

Quote me at your own peril. The truth is better
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
I cant believe this guy is gone. 2003 seemed like yesterday. May his soul rest in peace.

Please Nairaland brothers and sisters, I plead with you guys to make the best use of your life and time on this earth as there is no afterlife. Please don't waste valuable time chasing the wind. Take action working towards your dream. Because we would all become memories someday. Let people remember you for something great. Something extraordinary..

One thing I despise is seeing youths behave like they have all the time in the world. Remember, yesterday you were a baby, today or tomorrow, you become papa aboy. Be daring and adventurous. Take calculated risk. Bend history. Don't boast of sex but brilliant achievements.
What do we have here if not for beauty and brains. I love that part where u said youth think they have all the time in the world. They will rather boast about the sexcapades than take relevant step in their lives.
Nice advice for we youths.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by planetzoom: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
When will our minister of bad roads and darkness Fashola commiserate with Asiwaju Tinubu on the demise of his first son. pls If you are in abuja,take a bike to fasholas house and tell him Oga's son is dead
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by lilytender: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2017
kenzysmith:
Tinubu done use in pikin sacrifice 4 ambode 2019

You are the next to be used for sacrifice for Buhari 2019 election victory.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by teejaybabami: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
May his soul rest in peace to peace.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
MAY GOD GRANT THE GUY AL JANNAH...
MAY HE NOT SUFFER THE SINS OF HIS PARENT THO....

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by kenzysmith: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fool ur brain is used already by ur dad to aquire the shoe he is wearing
lilytender:

You are the next to be used for sacrifice for Buhari 2019 election victory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Youths To Osinbajo: Fight Back Or Resign / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPO’s Lodge For 20 Years / Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.