Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death (28134 Views)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Tinubu, Buhari, APC Governors Arrived Ibadan To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How Tinubu, Buhari Tried To Stop Him From Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by oscallins(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2017
I hv said this severally. When d next election comes put parties aside & vote 4 d right person no mata what.
Am talking to u, yes u. pls don't sell ur right
May God bless us
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by passyhansome(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by israelmao(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Condolences
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by totorimi: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2017
'Witch cried yesterday pikin die today who no know say na the witch wey cry yesterday kill the pikin'

Just yesterday pictures of him and bubu laughing as if they won a lottery, now see what has happened. Young people dont just die, something kills them it is old people that are supposed to die but see them looking younger. Only God knows sha.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Naziridamos: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2017
whateverkay:
sad Nnamdi kanu and his family should have died instead. They are as useless as the P in psychology and all they know is to destabilize the country with biafra agitations. Jide tinubu remains a patriotic Nigerian. Rip

Ewudu eater u too fear Biafra
And u can't stop us .
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Davidotokinews(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by sirxbit(m): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Na the wife leak the news say buhari call them
Abi na the papa
Abi na the family members
Abi na buhari himself
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by manitoba(m): 12:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Jydo AKA Jagaban as we normally call u, u were an extremely intelligent dude and a great guy. We love u but God loves you more. Rest on bro!.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by goslowgoslow(m): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2017
totorimi:
'Witch cried yesterday pikin die today who no know say na the witch wey cry yesterday kill the pikin'

Just yesterday pictures of him and bubu laughing as if they won a lottery, now see what has happened. Young people dont just die, something kills them it is old people that are supposed to die but see them looking younger. Only God knows sha.
Common sense you don't have. Does death respect any age? Mother Fucker!!
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by egeoffery: 1:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Sad and painful indeed... Rest in peace Jide.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Who is Tinubu ?
Why are we being disturbed with this news that is a private matter. It is like there is no important news available that they can give us again angry
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Edu3Again: 3:34am On Nov 02, 2017
kenzysmith:
Tinubu done use in pikin sacrifice 4 ambode 2019
Josh44s:
Karma. Sins of the fathers or Tinubu don use am as sacrifice extend him life. If I were to be his second born, I will K*ll Tinubu before he K*lls me o.

Quote me at your own peril. The truth is better
I find it hard to disagree with you undecided

Hardewarlee:
Nemesis will soon catch up with the rest . At least you all know how you spilled blood of innocent Nigerians before and after election . Even when you send assasin to silent your fellow human being.
Am sorry to say this ..: I have got no Rip. .
All I have to say is OK .
Quote me wrong , Na your wahala .... You get no response back .
Mrkumareze:
Not really easy to be a son of a strong man like Tinubu, it's either you are strong like him or you die like a pet. I remember a friend who refused coming back to naija just cos of his father's level in the oza world
You may have a point

whateverkay:
sad Nnamdi kanu and his family should have died instead. They are as useless as the P in psychology and all they know is to destabilize the country with biafra agitations. Jide tinubu remains a patriotic Nigerian. Rip

You na clear waste of space

2 Likes

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Obijulius: 3:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Sorry to say this but you are a political infant. What Tinubu got is a simple message from the powers that be, especially after meeting with the President yesterday and forming gangster.

Nnamdi Kanu is not your problem. Biafra is not your problem. If Kanu was prone Buhari would have eliminated him a long time ago.

Please sit down and think, the Media and Political would take the brunt in the coming weeks. Last time it was the guy from Vanguard now Tinubu. If you are smart you already know who’s next.

whateverkay:

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by wink2015(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2017
Bola Tinubu himself is even seriously sick inside.

He has cancer for which he is running abroad frequently for continous treatment.

Come 2019, Nigerians should forget about Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Muhammadu Buhari, and the opposition party, the PDP these are group of people that ruin Nigeria.

Tinubu used OANDO to steal the oil wealth of the Niger delta region. He appointed his immediate brother to manage the affairs of Oando.

Even Buhari knows that Tinubu is corrupt that is why he is using Chief Odigie Oyegun to embarrase him.

Muhammadu Buhari do not even look towards Tinubu for South West votes come 2019 as he does not regard Tinubu as a factor anymore.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Dshocker(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2017
whateverkay:

Please ask God for wisdom,when ever you are praying!
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Escravos(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:
Buhari is a fool ..Tinubu should now know that God was not happy with his visit to herdman enfant le terrible yeaterday
ffk is that you?

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Rip
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by bullbull: 5:53am On Nov 02, 2017
ademoladeji:

Winch, you never go meeting? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dey cum for you tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by givbitcoin: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2017
PMB has done well

[img]http:///i/pnviABBjj.jpg[/img]

[img][URL=https:///i/pnviABB/IMG-20171102-WA0007.jpg[/img]

[img]

<a target="_blank" href="https://image[/img]

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by avgoldltd(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2017
Bad people with bad word RIP
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Rahym001(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Josh44s:
Karma. Sins of the fathers or Tinubu don use am as sacrifice extend him life. If I were to be his second born, I will K*ll Tinubu before he K*lls me o.

SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU CANNOT SPOKE.

God Knows Best

RIP 2 the Dead
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by sinceraconcept(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Not really easy to be a son of a strong man like Tinubu, it's either you are strong like him or you die like a pet. I remember a friend who refused coming back to naija just cos of his father's level in the oza world
baba no be only your friend o. it gets scary when you see the ways of your father and see he can do anything for money and power. some fathers are just worse than anything. and once you know your father is that kind of person,just don't deceive yourself. May God save children of fathers that can do anything for money. I just laugh when I see some people envy children of rich and powerful men. nkan towa leyin EFA ju eje lo.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by DonCandido(f): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Josh44s:

Your time is up! You are...
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by TheAlchemist: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Nemesis will soon catch up with the rest . At least you all know how you spilled blood of innocent Nigerians before and after election . Even when you send assasin to silent your fellow human being.

Am sorry to say this ..: I have got no Rip. .

All I have to say is OK .

Quote me wrong , Na your wahala .... You get no response back .

Jesus is Love, let us in all situation learn to love and forgive.. Never wish evil for evil. Peace
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Promismike(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2017
greggng:
Pls we should proceed with caution in whatever we say. Death is inevitable. Today is jide tomorrow it might be you. It pains me that some people will use this opportunity to insult our great leader tinubu. It shows that some of us don't ve conscience. How would you feel if you lost someone. ?
I do not wish anyone death. But considering how these men has kept this country with their greed and wickedness which has left so many people dead and frustrated. One tend not to sympathize with them when tragedy hits them.
Re: Jide Tinubu: Buhari Calls Bola Tinubu, Condoles Him Over His Son's Death by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=kenzysmith post=61988611]Tinubu done use in pikin sacrifice 4 ambode 2019 [/quote
Who knows tomorrow' tinubu hands might be clean,,he might not have hand in his sons death' you that have accused him of using his son for sacrifice'' tomorrow when you become rich and your enemies accuse u of using your mother/ sibling or your child for Money making' Do not be sad' or u think u don have enemies' ok just wait until u become GREAT' then u will know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times / I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo / FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.