Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too (729 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too by Tisevadon: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
An instagram user has promised to pay Mompha the $5,000 he claimed that Hushpuppy owes him while advising Hush to stay away from Mompha that he is no a friend
Read the post of @cutie_juls below;
"After deliberating on everything that happened, I can confidently say without fear that Mompha was never Hushpuppi's friend. Hush mistakenly thought he had a friend and a brother in Mompha but Mompha never saw him as one.
"N*gga was still dining and snap chatting with Hush but there he was speaking ill of him to his wife via text messages as he himself posted online. Men usually do not do this. When their friends move in with you, they will say anything to cover up for them.
"For Mompha to even go and look for "Hush's daddy's cab" to snap a picture of it and use it to shame him means he is really petty and a bitter person. They both called out each other on social media but Mompha's level of "bitchness" beats my imagination.
Boi, nigga be posting his family house and all to prove he is the son of Bill Gate.. boi!
"But who am I to give my opinions on billionaires fight? Oya lemme kukuma go and chop some sleep.
"Lessons learnt-: 1- Becareful whom you let into your life as a friend. Some people only come into your life because they envy you and the only way to bring you down is to get close, know your flaws and use it against you.

"2- To @hushpuppi [hopefully you get to see this].. Never accept this Mompha back into your life. He has never been a friend to you. A friend who will even keep traces of things you told him in confidence and use it against you when you have issues, has been a traitor from day one. Run from such people.

@mompha [hopefully you get to read this].. send your bank details via dm, comments, email, text or whatsapp and let me credit your account with the $5k that you claim your friend owes you. Billionaire sons don't spend so much time, energy and data on $5k debt so I have decided to save the situation... boi! Both of you should stay away from each other. That friendship isn't healthy. #cutiesthoughts"
Re: An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too by dkronicle(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
where is the raw Sauce
Re: An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too by subtlemee(f): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fake account or it could be hush himself in disguise. I don't trust Nigerians even in space
Re: An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too by DanseMacabre(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dem dey talk how Napoli and Madrid take cut person you dey hear dey talk of Mompha. angry
Re: An Instagram User Promises To Repay Mompha , Blasts Him Too by PMWSpirit(m): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Op what planet do you live on ??
na tonto dikeh talk all that crap and she never show us reciept, btw this is stale, fp takes a lot better than this but i cant really say tho since cossy dog fit make fp bc he kill fowl

(1) (Reply)

I'll Rather Talk All Night Than Have Great Sex -- Jim Iyke / See Who Omotola Jolade Is Pictured With / Singer Solidstar Show Off His Mum (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.