Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" (627 Views)

Internal Auditors Must Become ‘agile’ In Their Approach – Abubakar A. Bello / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" by DadaStephen1(m): 4:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Most friends and fans have been wanting to know why a person like me will be a big fan of someone like #Atiku , and have jumped into questionable conclusions that makes you wonder how human reasoning functions in recent times.
I'm a different person who thinks differently from every other person and I enjoy being different. As we all know I established and legally registered www.ceoshub.com as a Global Enterprise Network during the Goodluck Jonathan administration as a move to help curb #unemployment & #underemployment in #Nigeria and #Africa . I am passionate about YOUTH ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT and I showcase my passion everywhere. This is my #dream and what I wanted to live for. I had raised an army in 30 countries within 2 years! Now I needed to expand the network because WhatsApp where I started from couldn't contain us and was making non Nigerians not trusting it when they see a +234 managed group, they scream "Fraud Alert! Nigerian People! Run From Them!" .
We needed to build an app of our own that will help even a novice become an #entrepreneur in weeks without going to #havardbusinessschool and for FREE. We needed a little above $5000 to achieve that in 2016. I didn't have that money but was determined! I approached the Presidency with my ideas, and few Nigerians I could approach. I'M QUITE CERTAIN MOST OF THEM DIDN'T trust the authenticity and sustainability of the idea EXCEPT ONE MAN: ATIKU!
He honored our invitation, I took some entrepreneurs to him to see what they do. We had only 2 contacts with him in 2016 (we've not met this year and probably might not meet). He loved the idea, he encouraged us, told us about his entrepreneurial pursuits and challenges he once faced. He saw the #ceoshub app and decided to sponsor the development and host. Today it's on Google Playstore and Amazon ranking almost 5 Stars. HE TOOK THE RISK OTHERS WOULDN'T CONSIDER TAKING. He never knew me, he never bothered to.
I don't know any other side of him, BUT THE SIDE I KNOW, I will keep singing.
I still will work with as many #Nigerians that care to support my Dream. I'm Dada-Stephen and I believe in the #African YOUTH.

Re: Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" by DadaStephen1(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2017
This was an Instagram post. Wasn't meant to be long.

The key point however is embedded in it.

Sincere Youth Empowerment and Development

Liberalism

Moral Support for upcoming Nigerians with no strings attached.

Lastly, I'm deliberately pushing the Nigerian Youth not to live on hear says but to learn to take adventurous steps.

That $5000 has helped pushed my dream and taken my app globally. It's not about the money but about getting help when it meant a lot.
Re: Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" by DadaStephen1(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2017
His Excellency the Vice President whose article will follow never gave me a dime but saluted my courage and honored our conference by sending an SA.
That was moral support.
Re: Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" by DadaStephen1(m): 5:27am On Nov 02, 2017
As youth,
Let's wrestle to make positives out of the too many negatives available today. We might have to pay for it but a bit out of the effort will eventually pay off.
Re: Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" by FestusPet: 3:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one. Who built your app? Pls send their contact details if they did a good job. Thanks
Re: Why I Really Like Atiku Abubakar "A Tell It All" by DadaStephen1(m): 2:38am On Nov 05, 2017
FestusPet:
Nice one. Who built your app? Pls send their contact details if they did a good job. Thanks

Thanks.
I built it myself, you can check for "CEOS HUB" on Google Playstore and Blackberry Appworld. I just finished another project. A taxi app that will beat UBER.

+2348093094017 (WhatsApp only)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Speaks Again On $ BITCOIN | Cautions Citizens / The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa / How To Make Organic Skin Toning And Light Soaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.