Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (115692 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by streets2empire: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2018
The wedding rites of billionaire daughter, Fatima Dangote and Jamil Abubakar began last night in Kano. Fatima and her husband, Jamil, were hosted by her grandmother, Dr Hajiyya Mariya Sanusi Dantata.

The colourful and highly cultural event had in attendance Former First lady of Nigeria, Mariam Abacha, First Lady of Niger State, Dr. Amina Abubakar Bello, First lady of Kano State, Dr. Hafsatu Abdullahi Granduje, Hajiya Aisha Babangida among others.
http://aftrending.com/more-photos-from-the-kano-wedding-of-billionaire-daughter-fatima-aliko-dangote-to-jamil-abubakar/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by streets2empire: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by xreal: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2018
Colourful.
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Beautiful smiley smileythis weekend is all about Dangote/Osinbanjo

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by IamAirforce1: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Money bags

Too much sauce, Too much juice .

Better people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by zangiff(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Okay .........

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by afeez5808(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Money o

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
O Lord remember me for good.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Northern girls and 'fineness' kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by conductor123(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
So my ex is finally married.. I miss you Fatima

5 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Once you don get money in 9ja, you've gat no worries.

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Authoreety: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
See as all ds ladies be like okorochas handwork....

Women wahala 2 much... d paintings I see here is jst somwtin else...

Anyway, I wish dem a hapi union

4 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by bedspread: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Make up makes her Ugly.....

8 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
...beautiful pics...
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Kizyte(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Haba mana! The make-up is too much!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by ki12: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
they all hv pointed nose

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by lawrence35(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
bedspread:
The Make up makes her Ugly.....
On the contrary, it made her beautiful.... I have her pic wen she was younger.
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by lexy070(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
This year Na politicians they do wedding. Next year is for elections. They want to put their children there as if they are the heir to the post. Vote them out or chase them out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by lexy070(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
This year Na politicians they do wedding. Next year is for elections. They want to put their children there as if they are the heir to the post. Vote them out or chase them out. They must not be the future leaders they were talking about
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Marotzke(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Where are all these investigative jounarlists abi bloggers? This is Fatima Dangote's second marriage.
Why is no one mentioning it, or fear de catch dem?
Even me self ,i no want Dangote Wahala oo.
If you see as the man so deal with Otedola when they were having issues ehh?
Femi have to beg.
Fatima, where is ya former husband and pikin?

6 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
My observation: i dont think that they is genuine love between this two. Look more like a forced marriage to me.
Take a very good look at picture 1 &3 and you will understand what I'm talking about.
Its only those that have foresight that will see that.
And also there is something PLASTIC about that Dangote's daughters smile. Its not real.
Anyway, Ogbasalom.#walkingaway. shocked cool kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
May the marriage last long.
Blissful union to the couple.
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by petitejolie(f): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
this two b doing like dey Dont use to do anything. abegee. happy married life

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by marvin906(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
arranged marriage undecided congrats anyways
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by DonDiego(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
No be Ebuka I see for that 3rd picture?

Im no do BBN again?
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ugly people

Ugly money
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
DonDiego:
No be Ebuka I see for that 3rd picture?

Im no do BBN again?

You have eye problem
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Money bags

Too much sauce, Too much juice .

Better people.

Any hit song yet?

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
conductor123:
So my ex is finally married.. I miss you Fatima

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest MMM Promoters - House Of Reps To EFCC / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.