Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu (21413 Views)

“Grow, Don’t Blow”- Ibrahim Magu Admonishes Youths / Video Showing Efcc’s Ibrahim Magu At APC Event An Error — Channels TV / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by BornAgainMay: 6:29am On Nov 02, 2017
h
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by OlujobaSamuel: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

It is different when it is in Western Countries.

There are long processes you have to go through before buying properties, and it requires positive identifications. Don't forget that the buyers will have to come through the borders of the country, and they will require some kind of Visa to come in,and that Visa will be in their names.

Even Properties bought with a company fronting for them, can still be traced to the owners. And even in some Countries like the US, there are still one or two vetting processes the name has to go through even if he is paying cash, that a lot of people are not aware of. There is a Black list database for terrorists and Launderers that they have to run their name through,and if it fails, they will not be allowed to purchase a property in the United States.

If the properties are in in his names in any Western Country, then it is his.

Magu lies do not hold water.

Let us wait for the SAID properties to be listed. For Magu to come out early fighting, then i suspect it must be the truth,

am not holding brief for anyone, but those weyrey at the presidency, i no trust them, remember panama, remember the supersaver wey one of the name be wife name, we just have fantastically exceptionally ridiculously corrupt set of humans on earth leading us

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Paperwhite(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Stupid people in government.

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by ehissi(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:
Which kind people be this set

Our problem is not the president , governors, senators

And other political office holder be it appointees. Or elected.

Our problem is a societal thing

Until we change from old ways nothing will change

Yes Ooooh! All these people cannot be held accountable nor responsible for the current happenings in the country.......

Zombified knee-bender.......... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by asawanathegreat(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Magu is more than a politician.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by YourWife(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2017
When the ting went quack-quack-quack, you man were ducking...

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Hopehall: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Who are these cabals, this is a serious joke.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2017
The property deeds would be acquired, and we confirm dates of purchase or transfer.......

Very simple.......
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Activeman391(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2017
Na waoooo..buying properties in someone's name, abeg use my name next
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

shocked

I am glad to announce to you that sarrki and his fellow BMC zombies are strongly part of the present day plague of trouble in Nigeria.

This is all you guys have to offer..........STUPIDITY as depicted below.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by newoffer: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
No problem. Change it to my name Ashiere
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by AntiWailer: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
This Magu is not serious.

What is wrong with Magu?a Nigerian will siphon money out of the country and use it to buy a house or houses in your name?for somebody that supports you and the APC, this lie is even too much for me to stomach.

Magu respect yourself.

grin grin

Buhari is not smart and surrounded himself with idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by xandy84: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2017
You can buy a house with No ID. Just pay cash and you're good to go.

HungerBAD:

There are long processes you have to go through before buying properties, and it requires positive identifications. Don't forget that the buyers will have to come through the borders of the country, and they will require some kind of Visa to come in,and that Visa will be in their names.

Even Properties bought with a company fronting for them, can still be traced to the owners. And even in some Countries like the US, there are still one or two vetting processes the name has to go through even if he is paying cash, that a lot of people are not aware of. There is a Black list database for terrorists and Launderers that they have to run their name through,and if it fails, they will not be allowed to purchase a property in the United States.

Let us wait for the SAID properties to be listed. For Magu to come out early fighting, then i suspect it must be the truth,

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Uzomajane: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Our newest platform to purchase your goods at affordable rates! Emmnez Water Solution Ltd is now online. Login to: www.emmnezwatersolutionltd.see.ng to buy sachet water machines, equipments and accessories. Call: 07030209730 for your professional water factory installation services.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

You are in no way a patriot but a featherless parrot!

3 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Jesusloveyou: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Nigeria is amusement park

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Mpanyi: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
I believe you Magu. I pray God continue to be with you and guide you. Shalom!
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by wingmanII: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
I knew it.! I know the cabal bought all the houses they accuse Diezani of the ownership.

2 Likes

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by BigIyanga: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
As if buying properties is like buying chewing gum. In developed countries, you have to show your ID in order to purchase alcohol and tobacco let alone buying a house.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by andysnoopy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

No redemption for you at all.. Sorry!!
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Assassin101: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
may "MAGUN" find you
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Coloradvantage(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

see this one! western country kor.. una go d give this countries clean bill...
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Awoleesu(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hehehehe grin grin grin! Oori weereh... Scammers don't run out of bloody stints! This is the New Release: Scam 2.0 (with Upgrade option) [install now].
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Qyubee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

We have bad leadership but even the followership is worse.
so just like u sed, nothing will really change till we (individuals) change and stop supporting thieving political office holders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by swiperthefox: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

never ever underestimates our criminals abeg, if with bvn, someone can use her maid's name to run an account, with her as the sole signatory when the maid sef no sabi anything about the account, then buying house and putting person name no dey difficult, i go commot the name when i don achieve my aim.
It may be possible in Nigeria but not abroad. If you are buying a house your I. D and proper verification needs to be carried out.
Who will go to that extent to smear him? His claim is ut terly ridiculous.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
This genuinely funny grin.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Bizibi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

you don dey shift again,tomorrow go say God bless magu and the federal republic....... Why!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Reference(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
By 2019 everyone will be demystified.... is corruption still the biggest problem in/of Nigeria
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Reference(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
By 2019 everyone will be demystified.... is corruption still the biggest problem in/of Nigeria?
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Deyvid123(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oga pmb, see ur life... see ur yeye appointee.
Re: Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Magu and Buhari's corrupt government officials are playing chests with Nigerians taxpayers money.

Which Nigeria government officials doesn't like money to provide their families effortless needs home and abroad?

Buhari himself is stealing taxpayers money for future up keeping, so do his officials stealing for their own up keeping after 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.