Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (9952 Views)

Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo / Nigeria Ranked 110th Best Country For Business 2019-FORBES / Nigeria Ranked 6th On Africa’s Financial Markets Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Justdare: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Seriously!!!!!
Its really glaring that the guys commenting on this forum/thread have no idea whatsoever on the subject matter.
Accessing a loan facility depends on your financial needs and your security.
I accessed a 4 million naira facility in 48 hrs in Nigeria, yes a micro finance bank in Lagos.
So @rawpadgin 150k max you mentioned is bunkum.
Its really easy accessing funds. Never been easier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Nigeria is about to be conned again.

When these people start awarding you good credit, they want you access for loans so you can continue to impoverish your citizens future while the institutions dictate the progress of your economy.

And the morons will fall for it to score a political point.

When will our leaders read ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Mccullum: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2017
well done PMB but try more because Nigerians still complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by maasoap(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2017
Coldfeets:

I can do a lot of SERIOUS business with even 10% of that i.e. 15K.

Sometimes, it's not just about the money.
Lol. If you can actually do a lot of SERIOUS businesses with even 15k, do you now want to tell me that you couldn't raise 15k?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2017
eledalo:

Which large enterprises?
As in large enterprises. Big corporations.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by chigo003(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Pls who released the ranking?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by GavelSlam: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
Seriously?

The maximum amount micro finance bank will give u is 150k.

What kinda business will a serious entrepreneurer do with the amount?

See the emboldened.

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Deeldorado: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2017
eledalo:

Which large enterprises?
Yes, they do relative to small enterprises. Or you think the money Dangote is using to build his refinery is all from retained earnings? No, the project is largely financed by banks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nigeria is about to be conned again.

When these people start awarding you good credit, they want you access for loans so you can continue to impoverish your citizens future while the institutions dictate the progress of your economy.

And the morons will fall for it to score a political point.

When will our leaders read ?

They should give out free money or what?

I've read silly things on this forum but this takes the fruitcake.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

They should give out free money or what?

I've read silly things on this forum but this takes the fruitcake.

What makes you think you are not the one incapable of seeing the larger picture ?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by phreakabit(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2017
LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by GavelSlam: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

What makes you think you are not the one incapable of seeing the larger picture ?

There's no larger picture.

You cannot expect one to make sense of the gibberish which the publisher himself didn't understand.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by UncleJudax(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Keneking:
Which credit?
MTN
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by omohayek: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Is Nigeria really ranked sixth, or sixth from the bottom, just ahead of places like North Korea, Venezuela and Syria? Because the latter answer seems far more realistic to me.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Coldfeets: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
tell some of the businesses u can do that amount

Have you ever heard of something called Bet9ja?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by courage89(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2017
At what interest rate? Imagine accessing credit at above 25%.

What do you do with that kind of interest rate? What business do you venture into, with our unstable economic environment?

Joke of the highest order
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by sanpipita(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

Ignore his likes they don't understand the implications of things, they are only programmed to defend the indefensible just for few crumbs.

I don't really have time this money but where is the data to back up this credit access claims, do they realize what Nigerians go through in bid to access credit loans? the rate is even killing but yet some wants to lie
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

There's no larger picture.

You cannot expect one to make sense of the gibberish which the publisher himself didn't understand.

And your point is ?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by GavelSlam: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Billyonaire:

And your point is ?

That you simply spit gibberish.

Your post makes no sense even to you.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Martins301:

I gave a stupid Nairalander 50k loan to be returned in a month... It's over one month now and I'm yet to see my money.... That's to tell you that those sme are generally untrustworthy and won't hesitate to default on loans they've collected.... Only a foolish bank will lend a high amount to sme with these tendencies existing.

True
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

That you simply spit gibberish.

Your post makes no sense even to you.

Your Dad ?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by rawpadgin(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Coldfeets:

Have you ever heard of something called Bet9ja?
can i open a betting shop with 50k
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by rawpadgin(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Coldfeets:

I can do a lot of SERIOUS business with even 10% of that i.e. 15K.
Sometimes, it's not just about the money.
u kidding me right?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Codes151(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Credit that is only accessible to the rich
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by joenor(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2017
We reach to be the 6th.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Coldfeets: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
can i open a betting shop with 50k

No, I don't think so.

But if you can coordinate 100 other people with 50k each too who can contribute to your cause, then you are talking of five million.

You can now thinking of how to get those 100 or more contributors or share holders.

Yes, think and grow rich!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by Laid2001: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Kudos to the government on this.
Credit access has improved with all the initiatives to make low interest loan available to the SME from special purpose institution and schemes like BOI and CBN backed initiatives for farmers and SME.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by dabossman(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
sanpipita:

Ignore his likes they don't understand the implications of things, they are only programmed to defend the indefensible just for few crumbs.

I don't really have time this money but where is the data to back up this credit access claims, do they realize what Nigerians go through in bid to access credit loans? the rate is even killing but yet some wants to lie

While not saying this report is credible or not, and also acknowledging the problems banks create, in truth a lot of Nigerian small scale businesses are not credit worth simply because they don't even keep proper books that show their cash inflow and outflow patterns. No one is going to lend you money when they can't see in black and white a steady pattern of how much your business makes monthly.

A lot of our small business owners also need to improve their business practices.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke by miketayo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Coldfeets:

No, I don't think so.

But if you can coordinate 100 other people with 50k each too who can contribute to your cause, then you are talking of five million.

You can now thinking of how to get those 100 or more contributors or share holders.

Yes, think and grow rich!

so u mean u cant raise the 15k and get ur 5 million.. If u actually believed wat u wrote u would have done it long ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN, Dangote, Coca-Cola Lead Top 50 Brands Nigeria 2017 Ranking / Cubana COO, Omoefe Emerges 2022 'Hospitality Personality of the Year' / I Need Information About Transportaion Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.