Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo (619 Views)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items / My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo by Abdstrakt(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2017
YES! It’s a season of Mega Reward. There are luxurious gifts to be won for every TECNO Spark you buy.
The TECNO Spark has been TECNO’s best seller so far, and the mobile brand has thought of a way to appreciate her customers by giving out super amazing prizes for those who will buy the TECNO Spark [ 1GB RAM ] starting from November 1st-30th Nov. 2017.

This is line with its tradition of giving back to its customers and helping them savour every moment. Last month, October 2017, 2 million Naira was given to two lucky buyers of the Spark device and another 2 million Naira to two winners of the Spark #LightUpYourDream competition.

In a similar manner, TECNO is set to reward its loyal customers this November. The activity which is tagged Spark Mega reward will enable every Spark buyer to win any of the gifts mentioned below. The good news is; it is not for only Lagos based customers, it runs across Nigeria.

1- 3 LG Double Draw Refrigerator to be won
2- 10 55-inch television sets
3- 20 sets of washing machines
4- Cash will be given out to 200 people
5- Electric kettles will be given out to 1000 people
6- Spark gift boxes will be given to 55,000 people.

All of these things are quite unbelievable, but is there ever a time that the mobile phone brand has failed to deliver on their promises? None that I know of.

How to participate in the TECNO Spark Mega Reward Promotion

Walk into a TECNO selected retail store nearest to you.

Buy the TECNO Spark [1GB RAM Variant].

You will be given a raffle ticket which qualifies you for a chance to win one of the items listed above.

The more TECNO Spark device you buy, the better your chances of winning.

The promotion runs from the 1st of November to 30th of November 2017.

Winners will be selected via a raffle draw on the 5th of December.
The process of the selection will be on our social media pages – Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

All winners should go to the outlet they purchased their TECNO Spark to claim their gifts starting from 6th to 12th of December, 2017.

Transsion Staff, Partners and Suppliers are not qualified to participate in this promo.

Terms and Conditions apply.

The recently launched TECNO Spark has been in a high demand, no wonder TECNO has been rewarding her customers with amazing prizes and gift items. So what are you still waiting for? Go get yourself the new TECNO Spark

Source: http://www.gizmonaija.com/win-luxurious-gift-items-in-the-tecno-spark-mega-reward-promo/

Re: Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo by Riyikebaby(f): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Chai! And I just got the spark for my mum in September o. I would have loved to win one of these gifts items
Re: Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo by dejiWEST: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Good one from Tecno again
Re: Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo by Abdstrakt(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Chai! And I just got the spark for my mum in September o. I would have loved to win one of these gifts items
You can still get one for yourself grin
Re: Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo by omoalajah(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is another one. Promo always
Re: Win Luxurious Gift Items In The Tecno Spark Mega Reward Promo by Hakimrealest: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2017
This is amazing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Disabled Iphone Without Itunes Backup / My Infinix Hot Note Is Hot And Killing My Battery / Samsung A5 2015 Panel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.