Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items (7813 Views)

My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix / Airtel Compensates Customers With 200mb After Downtime / ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by AnonPoet: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
itel has once again fulfilled its promise to customers in by rewarding a customer with 2 million naira and hundreds of customers with itel televisions, powerbanks, gift bags, and lots more to commemorate the brand’s 15th year anniversary in November.

One lucky customer who purchased itel S18 sometime in November during the 15th Year Anniversary and Black Friday Sales Promo was pleasantly surprised to scratch the scratch card given at the point of purchase and see that they had won 2 million naira. This feat was a bold move by itel to cement its position as a thoughtful brand with its customers at the forefront of their activities.

The smartphones, accessories, and Television brand whose mission is to ensure consumers enjoy better life has restated that celebrating their 15th year anniversary was a way for them to give back to their consumers whilst appreciating them for their patronage over the years. During the promo which ran from 1st to 30th November 2022, customers were implored to purchase any itel smartphone and get a scratch card at the phone store after purchase, then scratch it to show what they have won. The scratch cards were to give these customers a chance of winning 2 million naira, televisions, powerbanks, and other exciting prizes.

It was a lucky day for Balafamo A. when he walked into the itel authorized store closest to him, bought an itel S18 smartphone and scratched the card he was given. A card that won him 2 million naira instantly. His shock and joy were so wonderful to see that the itel sales promoter who sold the smartphone to him had to take a video of him.

The grand prize winner of 2 million naira, Balafamo A. said, ‘I am so thankful to itel for this opportunity. I never expected that buying an itel smartphone would ever mean me winning 2 million naira. This money will do a lot for me, and my family and I will forever be grateful.’

He also reiterated that everyone who has doubted itel, itel is real. They are genuine. Today now I am a millionaire because I bought an itel S18 smartphone. For itel to do this for me, I feel so special. Thank you, itel. I can’t wait to buy itel S18 and win again.’

Speaking at the presentation, the Marketing Manager for itel Nigeria and West Africa (Region 1), Oke Umurhohwo said the itel brand remained customer centric with a regular reward system for customers, adding that it would not relent in providing services and products that would help every Nigerian enjoy better life. According to him, “we are always after simplifying the lives of our consumers through our products and we derive great joy in knowing that our products make life easier for them. We won’t stop and we will always make sure to provide services and products that will help every Nigerian enjoy better life.”

itel has no plans to relent on its personalized marketing activities as they have also announced that they will be offering more products that are affordable, reliable, and quality for every Nigerian and Nigerian home.

For more information on itel’s promotional offers, follow @itelNigeria on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, or visit their website at www.itel-life.com to see their product categories. See some of the winners’ photos below:
https://leaders.ng/2022/12/12/15th-year-anniversary-itel-rewards-customers-with-2-million-naira-tvs-powerbanks-and-more/

1 Like

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Slawomirr: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Good one from itel

Atleast after deceiving Africans with your substandard transsion dog shit now you are giving back to them or rather compensating

Unlike tecno and infinix those ones stingy die

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by BOLATINUBU01: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Okay
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Hopebringer: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Trash garbage substandard poor quality scam company and scam promo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Judmer: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kind and good gesture
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by BUSHHUNTER: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
The most useless phone in Nigeria.

Anyone going about carrying itel phone should be arrested because it's like carrying explosives.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by JoeNL22(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi.......hope you are taking note?

I need you to buy me phone!.......make I use am campaign your goodwill message: For with "OBI" a new, better and greater Nigeria is POssible.

6 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Sammy07: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
The most useless phone in Nigeria

Agreed
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by MrAdam: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
This itel product is just a let me ise andriod for tge mean time kinda phone.. just as boring as the other 2 brands

3 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by bosschinalu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Waiting for iPhone to do an anniversary in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by jamiusegun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
They are so lucky, am also an itel phone user
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
I am Proudly Itellian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
My phone that year...Itel P32...phone no dey drive network well..to browse I must go on top house b4 I see network...sotey people use me laugh tire..Itel unah product is shit.
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Holybaddo: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
At least it product is cheap and they even did giveaway
When have tecno do giveaway
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by WonderManly(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
You mean all customers or just one customer?
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by popweezy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Funny enough, The winner would use part of this money to get an IPhone or samsung lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by BettingScam: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
The only standard phone from itel is this touch light phone. Others are pure trash

5 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Chee59(f): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
The most useless phone in Nigeria.

Anyone going about carrying itel phone should be arrested because it's like carrying explosives.
grin

1 Like

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Babachukwu: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
You don't know what is deception, most people buy itel phones because of the price , without itel most poor people in Nigeria will find it difficult to afford a smart phone.
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Good one from itel

Atleast after deceiving Africans with your substandard transsion dog shit now you are giving back to them or rather compensating

Unlike tecno and infinix those ones stingy die

2 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by KennethEnyi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Useless itel with useless phones
Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Revolva(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
BettingScam:
The only standard phone from your item is this touch light phone. Others are pure trash

Truth only their torch light small phones are worth it to spend money on

Their andriod no follow for now

3 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by Offpoint1: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Anonanon:
My phone that year...Itel P32...phone no dey drive network well..to browse I must go on top house b4 I see network...sotey people use me laugh tire..Itel unah product is shit.
Lol someone gave me that phone, same freaking issue...I abandoned the nonsense.

The only good thing about that phone was the battery, shxt can go a week on full charge, but to fully charged it is 24hrs grin

2 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by isax(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Itel suppose reward me for using this their touch light phone... Even when the casing old I bought a new casing 1k and replaced grin

3 Likes

Re: 15th Year Anniversary: Itel Rewards Customers With Cash, Gift Items by isax(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Revolva:

Truth only their torch light small phones are worth it to spend money on

Their andriod no follow for now

Dem suppose follow the path of the touch light phone, powerbank, then maybe solar, etc Atleast dem know say naija get power issues well... �

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Phones / Marshmallow Update For Tecno Camon C8 / Glo Infinito: Real Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.