Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) (46090 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
NOPE... so many beauty queens of her time are still radiant, they are no longer popular, that is all.

gidgiddy:
Looking at Bianca Ojukwu now, it is hard to believe she won 'most beautiful girl in Nigeria' contest 30 years ago.

Most beauty queens of her time have since faded but there she is still looking radiant as ever.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
amiable dota of Ono Nwa-ngwo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by 2shure: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
abegi
VillageWinch:

Bros u got a problem on your hands.I feel for ypu
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bianca you fresh jare.
Looking so young and fit.
Slay de go.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by SMUAG(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
YEA. They re undoubtedly beautiful, but they lack the figure8 things... Their waists aint curvy.

IGBO GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS
FACIAL BEAUTY: 8.5/10
COMPLEXION: 5.5/10 (DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU THINKS)
SHAPE: 2/10
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
seunmsg:

That is why we like them as side chicks. Ask FFk and he will tell you i am not lying. tongue grin grin grin

You do realise that FFK's heir is being raised by an Igbo woman, right? I'm sure that the boy will end up marrying an Igbo or non-Igbo SS girl when he grows up.

That man has handed his wealth to Igbo people and you think that this is a win for you? Lmao cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

The sad thing here is that your women are not good enough.
When a Yoruba man makes it, he thinks of an Igbo wife. cheesy cheesy
When an Igbo man makes it, a Yoruba wife is the last thing on his mind.
cc oladeebo, sarrki, omenka, omenkalives, t8ksy, t9ksy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by tossie101(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Michael004:
God bless you. Even chioma that we are helping ourself here said she can't marry igbo man. I was speechless when she said it. Thought she was joking.

that one is definitely not an igbo..
becoz igbo men have always been our best choice.
im afraid u are dealing with a runs girl .

NO REAL IGBO GIRL WILL PREFAR YOLOBA MAN TO IGBO...I and my group of friends all despice yoruba men.
cant evn date one.. not to talk of marry.NEVA !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by legitnow: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:
cheesy

Ngozi abeg edit ur post, i don dey pity dem. in fact delete it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Menzy86:
Sorry o and I am neither yoruba nor igbo but I see several Igno women settling for non-igbos and yorubas these days. Is there something wrong with igbo men instead? My last two gf's were igbo and d present one knacking her head all over town too is igbo. And I encourage her to look 'igbowards' but she doesn't listen at all. I pray d faith of d previous two don't befall her. Sweet women though.

It may be because she has something to hide. It's custom in Igbo culture for your relatives to do a thorough investigation into your potential spouse and their family history. Many Igbo women view marrying out as a way to avoid these things.

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
legitnow:

Ngozi abeg edit ur post, i don dey pity dem. in fact delete it.

They need to understand the truth of the matter here. Compared to Igbo men, they are very myopic. Why don't they ask themselves why Igbo men tend to marry Igbo women and don't make a big deal when it comes to marrying non-Igbo women?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by legitnow: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

They need to understand the truth of the matter here. Compared to Igbo men, they are very myopic. Why don't they ask themselves why Igbo men tend to marry Igbo women and don't make a big deal when it comes to marrying non-Igbo women?

Na u go teach dem? The one we have been telling dem miss their ears?

Envy and Jealousy wont let them. The desire to deprive Ndiigbo of everything.

Y will dey say an Igbo man can never be President but rather masacre all of dem, dan allow them leave to Biafra?

They dont want the Igbo man to have anything. That is wat envy and jealousy can cause.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by toniobyke(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Bianca is a good woman I must be frank but she has these undesirable trait of doing business with the highest bidder. What does she stand for? Forget her beauty and let us reason together.

what's your point?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
tossie101:

that one is definitely not an igbo..
becoz igbo men have always been our best choice.
im afraid u are dealing with a runs girl .

NO REAL IGBO GIRL WILL PREFAR YOLOBA MAN TO IGBO...I and my group of friends all despice yoruba men.
cant evn date one.. not to talk of marry.NEVA !!

Thank you for saying what many are too afraid to say. I've been saying this for months on Nairaland but they refuse to believe me. They're delusional if they think that the average Igbo woman would choose them over an nwafor.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by gabe: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Queenlovely:
Bianca is a good woman I must be frank but she has these undesirable trait of doing business with the highest bidder. What does she stand for? Forget her beauty and let us reason together.
you already know it's all about the money. what more do u want to reason?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by legitnow: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
HOW CAN ONE DRAW A CORRELATION BETWEEN APGA, ANAMBRA ELECTION WITH FFK?

MUST THE AFONJA TAKE EVERY THREAD INVOLVING NDIIGBO TO THE DOGS.

BIANCA IS IN HER NATIVE AND ANCESTRAL LAND, BUT THESE DISRESPECTFUL AND ENVIOUS, HATE FILLED AFONJA WILL KEEP TRYING TO RUB SHOULDER WITH ONE SEVERALLY OUT OF THEIR REACH.

I CAN ONLY PITY DEM.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
legitnow:

Na u go teach dem? The one we have been telling dem miss their ears?

Envy and Jealousy wont let them. The desire to deprive Ndiigbo of everything.

Y will dey say an Igbo man can never be President but rather masacre all of dem dan allow them leave to Biafra?

They dont want the Igbo man to have anything. That is wat envy and jealousy can cause.

It's just funny that they think that because some of them are married to Igbo women, they're taking something away from us somehow. We have an abundance of women so if you marry one of them, put her siblings through school and help her parents then how exactly is that doing us a disservice?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

It may be because she has something to hide. It's custom in Igbo culture for your relatives to do a thorough investigation into your potential spouse and their family history. Many Igbo women view marrying out as a way to avoid these things.
What u said makes alotta sense. But seriously would you subscribe to this kinda subjectiveness in choosing a life partner? She is very ignorant of her culture and is from imo (the rippers of Nigerian grooms)
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Menzy86:
Sorry o and I am neither yoruba nor igbo but I see several Igno women settling for non-igbos and yorubas these days. Is there something wrong with igbo men instead? My last two gf's were igbo and d present one knacking her head all over town too is igbo. And I encourage her to look 'igbowards' but she doesn't listen at all. I pray d faith of d previous two don't befall her. Sweet women though.
Dumb.
You complain that igbos are tribalistic and marry only themselves, and yet you complain when the few Igbo women outside igboland marry from other tribes, especially since they are outside igboland and are no longer the majority where they currently exists.
There is nothing special about an Igbo or any other tribe for that matter marrying from the lands where they inhabit. That is the natural thing since there are more non-igbos where they stay and the chance of marrying foreigners will be high.

Anyway, don't worry. We would soon return back to the old order where Igbo women are persona non-grata to non-igbos. Amadioha will bend your mouth then if you call us tribalistic.
The few Igbo women outside igboland that you people marry has obviously become something to be discouraged.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's just funny that they think that because some of them are married to Igbo women, they're taking something away from us somehow. We have an abundance of women so if you marry one of them, put her siblings through school and help her parents then how exactly is that doing us a disservice?
And the funny thing is that they complain that igbos are tribalistic and discourage inter-tribal marriages, and marry only themselves.
Now these fucckers are here turning our gradual openness on us thinking we are fools.

It is only a matter of time before the status quo returns back to the old order.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by legitnow: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Menzy86:
What u said makes alotta sense. But seriously would you subscribe to this kinda subjectiveness in choosing a life partner? She is very ignorant of her culture and is from imo (the rippers of Nigerian grooms)

Imo state has the highest level of prostitution in southeast due to highest concentration of hotels. It still falls into wat the lady was teling u.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Menzy86:

Definitely. Many people go into marriage without fully knowing exactly who they're marrying. It's best this way imo.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Decryptor:

Reminds me of one Yoruba girl I ravished in Oyo (College of Education) years back. I f*cked her and threw a birthday party for her and the following week, I nyashed one of her friends called funke. grin grin
I don't want to go down that route anyway because I have my own sex stories to tell.
I did my youth service and stayed in the SW for a while. I wonder where these yorubas fucckers get their alpha bullshit from.
Because in real life, and in my experience in lagos, Igbo guys are the ones doing the lashing.

Even in a gathering of both Igbo and Yoruba friends , the Igbo guy stands out with the innate Igbo freshness in the midst of dark ugly entities.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

And the funny thing is that they complain that igbos are tribalistic and discourage inter-tribal marriages, and marry only themselves.
Now these fucckers are here turning our gradual openness on us thinking we are fools.

This is why every Igbo man, woman and child should disregard anything these people have to say about us. Their hatred of us often leaves then to constantly contradict themselves.

It is only a matter of time before the status quo returns back to the old order.

What is "the old order", might I ask?

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

This is why every Igbo man, woman and child should disregard anything these people have to say about us. Their hatred of us often leaves then to constantly contradict themselves.

What is "the old order", might I ask?
There was a time when Igbo parents refuse Igbo marriages to people beyond the Niger . It is one of the major reasons why many Nigerians call us tribalistic.
Some Igbo parents still discriminate. But many Igbo parents don't care about where the spouse come from anymore.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
cstr1000:

There was a time when Igbo parents refuse Igbo marriages to people beyond the Niger . It is one of the major reasons why many Nigerians call us tribalistic.
Some Igbo parents still discriminate. But many Igbo parents don't care about where the spouse come from anymore.

That's strange as everyone in my immediate and extended family, who's currently married, is married to an Igbo person. I know many Igbo families who'd certainly care if their son or daughter were to marry from a non-Eastern tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by python1: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlanSugar:

This is savagery on QON! You're not just a dancing python but a very wicked one! grin
I swear, the kind forming wey dey nl no be here oh! grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by cstr1000: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

That's strange as everyone in my immediate and extended family, who's currently married, is married to an Igbo person. I know many Igbo families who'd certainly care if their son or daughter were to marry from a non-Eastern tribe.
I know many too that would frown and never agree to it if their son/daughter bring home a non-igbo, but maybe the ones outside igboland are more pre-disposed to letting their Igbo children marry foreigners. Even then some of them outside igboland still discriminate too, but they are more open generally to non-igbos compared to parents in the Igbo mainland.
Unfortunately, some people have misconstrued it for foolishness.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ngozi123:

stop explaining to this ppl
there is a reason sanusi called dm nigeria's problem
smh
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
python1:

I swear, the kind forming wey dey nl no be here oh! grin grin

I feel you but have you been trolling her? Lolz! Dat woman de find trouble no be small, e good for una wey get their time. Peace bro, sorry python grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by python1: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
AlanSugar:

I feel you but have you been trolling her? Lolz! Dat woman de find trouble no be small, e good for una wey get their time. Peace bro, sorry python grin
I swear I no get her time, na only when she quote or tag me I dey even remember say she dey exist. But problem with her be d way she dey form. She say she dey employ gateman, she fit give people job, make dem send cv and all those forming. I no dey bother to quote her, anytime you see me quoting her, na she quote me first with her forming. If I want take time go through her record properly, I swear she go deactivate. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call Your Wife To Order, Group Warns Jonathan / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.