Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) (75652 Views)

Premature Baby Found Dead At Ignatius Ajuru University Female Hostel (Graphic) / A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Hostel Built By Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Ignatius Ajuru University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
yarimo:
In the last picture, the girl in the left side BOOBS got me looking for my vaseline grin wink
But the girl no come fine baba cheesy
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by bullbull: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2017
shocked

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Olodo. Is it FORMAL OR FORMER ?

When will you start to think like a more matured mature mind. Stop behaving like a teenager

You sure say you go school ?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by reality17(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Wetin b my own?

U carry bomb for head? I mention u?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by AngelJennifer: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2017
skarlett:

Yes it's possible, don't pay for mobilization

work your nysc out to the state you engage in the business. You can create a seperate topic for this so that you get more comments.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
EYIBLESSN AND BIACAN, MOST QUOTED COUPLE ON THIS THREAD, HOPE SAY TOSYNE2MUC NO GO VEX.
I no kuku vex baba cheesy
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2017
University Of Prostitution, More Prossies To Casablanca.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Olodo. Is it FORMAL OR FORMER ?

When will you start to think like a more matured mind. Stop behaving like a teenager

You sure say you go school ?
I keep saying that people that complain about others too much have the most faults(check my siggy).

Now back to your correction. Calling her OLODO while correcting her and still making mistakes makes you more than what you called her(no offence). Now what she wrote could easily be a typo error or auto correction at work(an honest mistake). But yours? It wasn't. And to think you got 248 likes for it!. Who are those people liking it? I wonder...

The word "mature" when used as an adjective doesn't take on "d" after it. It can only be "matured" when used as a verb. You used yours as an adjective cos it was modifying the noun "mind".

So in conclusion, let me ask a rhetorical question(I'm sure you know what that is). Who didn't go to school between you two?

Moral of this long writing you made me write here: you needn't have insulted her to correct her. It's always good to be civil when doing things like this.

No hard feelings....

*Modified* So I was going through the thread & discovered you committed worse blunders than I quoted up there. "A MATURED MINDS? Stop calling yourself a TEENAGE? Chai! And you had the temerity to call her Olodo?

1 Like

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by webngnews: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Endtime
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by Naughtypenis1(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2017
It always like this at end,joy of being a graduate after so many factors put at a place to get these point.... We all has hope for better tomorrow but Nigeria government chattered away some dreams of people. I wishes you all a greater tomorrow and blessful Labour market.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by Dollabiz: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Oh
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Life is just beginning. Job search and No more pocket money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by durubennie(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2017
nyansh wey dey no get
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by Assassin101: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
rehearsing for the "task" ahead
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by fredomale(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2017
i think the best thing to do is to go for the orientation camp first after then you can relocate to the state where your business is as well serve there .Another option is to start working it now to the state where your business is.
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by FAMKAY21(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin CHAI THIS IS REAL EGUN DANCE, ESPECIALLY THAT BLACK LEGELEGE GIRL..
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by arnold123: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Pictured below are group of Ignatus Ajuru University female Students in Portharcourt, twerking and Jubilating after Graduating, (Finishing their Final exams and Project Defense).

Eze Faith One of the Student who shared these photos on Facebook wrote...

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/ignatus-ajuru-university-girls-twerk-hard-during-graduation-photos/

why is there STUPID news posted on nairaland every damn time?
Re: Ignatius Ajuru University Girls Twerk Hard During Graduation (Photos) by LeeHarvey187: 3:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Small nays day shake o grin grin grin grin. Life is waiting for all of you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.