Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) (46513 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
EVERY BODY SAY YEA YEA

3 Likes

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by MrMystrO(m): 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
LeGend.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
recycled shittt.
how many times una go repost.
y'all running out of lies lmao
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Again? Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Abami Eda himsef

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by agarawu23(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Musicians of nowadays don't have balls to tackle govt

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by jordyspices: 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
very funny the only man wey fit stand up to out polithiefians baba keep on resting in peace

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
pepemendy:
grin grin grin grin, fela izza bastard oshogbo weed smoker

His way better than you and your ancestors put together. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Olukat(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
kizz007:
THIS NA REAL MAN , NO BE ALL THIS TUFACE DEM

And YOU? Nairaland chest hitting man!
Respect others cos you can't measure up to what they can offer shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by kizz007: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
WHER this 1 COME FROM ?
Olukat:

And YOU? Nairaland chest hitting man!
Respect others cos you can't measure up to what they can offer shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by CNNN: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
SCAMMER . MTN THIEF

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
PastorOluT:
Abami eda, "Anikulapo", hmm I guess you no longer "ni iku lapo"(having death in your pocket).

ONLY CHRIST CONQUERS DEATH

Fela really meant then that no government can kill him except a natural death. He lived up to it

3 Likes

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by billyG(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
I will name my pig nnamdi kanu!
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
fuckerstard:
Meet that cow named BUhari by IPOB

Man dey suffer him no fit talk na condition - FELA

paaaparapaaaaaaaa

ahsuffer dey ooo kaakarakaaaaa grin grin

indomine generation kids won't understand grin grin

Rest on abami eda

2 Likes

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Mchldons: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Plz who knows how dat invoice app works
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Awaja(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
This man was and is still a daring legend, he had guts I swear,Rest in peace dear Icon, anikulakpo#

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bede2u:
Then yorubas didnt see it as hatred... it was when igbo did it to buhari that they realised it was hatred.

What a people

they are hypocrite

nnamdi kanu didn't do a quarter of what fela did and the same fela people were calling him names

keep resting Fela.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
PastorOluT:
Abami eda, "Anikulapo", hmm I guess you no longer "ni iku lapo"(having death in your pocket).

ONLY CHRIST CONQUERS DEATH

But he didn't conquer hunger and poverty
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by aleeyus(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
billyG:
I will name my pig nnamdi kanu!
grin
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by 2shure: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
i miss my father
though i was tbe most stubborn
death remains a cheat to mankind existence
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by lukency(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
This man set! Nothing to say sha but R.I.P Babaa.
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by ufuosman(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fela get mouth
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cladez:
Back then when we had brave men who could stand for the people against the government of the day not the cowards and weakling we have now.

YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED
Very true, and one of the tins that has bred weaklings now is MONEY. Government can easily buy off an activist these days, and he will forget about the people's cause. This is one of the things that weakened our NLC (Nigeria Labor Congress).

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by Drbarmes(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
kizz007:
THIS NA REAL MAN , NO BE ALL THIS TUFACE DEM
What of u?
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by dont8(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
sosodevf:
It might not be of a negative reason cos the donkey must have been so dear to him to name it after a man he admires
LMAO! Fela admire Gowon (his sworn enemy) you say, you're a confirmed indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by discman2k2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
What app r u talking abt?
Mchldons:
Plz who knows how dat invoice app works
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by hohafrank(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
batista181:
cheesy grin grin o Reilly make person try am with baba na and spend your next birthday in kuje prison
h
Beast of no nation was BUBA
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by kmzee(m): 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
I trust Baba 70 .... may his RIP Amen
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by CioAngels(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fela, the man who saw tomorrow, you live on.
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2017
solid3:
I will soon buy my goat and name it Bubu. grin

I no call anyborri name o.

grin
Re: Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) by juman(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Abami eda himself.

Those useless military general of senseless generation mainly destroyed nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Wizkid Takes A Rest Till March. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.