Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Where Can I Buy Btc Or Hosting With GTB Card Online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Buy Btc Or Hosting With GTB Card Online (976 Views)

SSD Web Hosting With Litespeed Server In Nigeria Discount Of The Month / Please Has Anyone Integrated With GTB API Before? How Much Is The Premium Plan / Help With Website Development And Hosting With Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Btc Or Hosting With GTB Card Online by iyoha240: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
which site can I buy BTC or hosting and domain with GTbank ATM card without needing otp....
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Hosting With GTB Card Online by ministeriallist: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
iyoha240:
which site can I buy BTC or hosting and domain with GTbank ATM card without needing otp....
https://www.luno.com/invite/6ESS2
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Hosting With GTB Card Online by iyoha240: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
ministeriallist:

https://www.luno.com/invite/6ESS2

have you used luno before and it doesn't request for opt code? please drop your number
Re: Where Can I Buy Btc Or Hosting With GTB Card Online by Zdoh(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
iyoha240:
Chat me up on whatsapp for any amount of btc you want at reasonable rates. Feel free to through my profile before contacting.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Google Has Been Tracking You Through Cell Towers? / Restore Access Database / Become A World Class Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.