Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too (1934 Views)

1 Business Dat Can Give U Multiple Stream Of Income In1. Is This. / This Site Will Give U 1$ Per Day With No Investment / How 2k Can Make You Qualify For Car And House Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
WE WELCOME YOU TO FOODWELL NIGERIA (FIGHTING HUNGER AND GIVING HOPE)

HOW IT WORKS

You register with a one time payment of N2000
You will also bring 3 people under you, then you receive food items from Grade 1 to Grade 6
All you need is just 3 people

(Grade 1)
Noodles - (1carton)
Rice(5kg) (1 bag)
Eggs - (half crate)
Tomato Paste

(Grade 2)
Rice(5kg) - (1 bag)
Groundnut oil (1 gallon)
Toothpaste
Seasoning
Tomato paste

(Grade 3)
Rice(10kg) - (1 bag)
Groundnut oil (1 gallon)
Tin Tomatoes
Onions
Garri
Salt
Seasoning

(Grade 4)
Rice(10kg) - (1 bag)
Cornflakes
Milk
Eggs(1crate)
Garri
Seasoning
Sugar
Palm oil ( 1 gallon)

( Grade 5)
Rice(25kg) - (1 bag)
Semovita(10kg)
Groundnut oil (1 gallon)
Garri(1/4 bag basin)
Seasoning (2 pkts)
Onions
Salt
Spices ( curry, Time, nutmeg)

(Grade 6)
N50,000 cash transferred to ur account.

With a one time payment of 2000 you are good to go����what are u waiting for��‍♀��‍♀

Also click this link and join our WhatsApp group for more Info https:///29JPb9pkfTLKjJp6ZAlATy

"FOOD-WELL" (fighting hunger and giving hope) You are welcome!!!WE WELCOME YOU TO FOODWELL NIGERIA (FIGHTING HUNGER AND GIVING HOPE)

If you are interested join our whatsapp group drop ur contact

Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by Buksigen: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Where is your office at? I would love to join but i am not on whatsapp. please reply ASAP.
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Join us and feed well
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Buksigen:
Where is your office at? I would love to join but i am not on whatsapp. please reply ASAP.
it an online running platform check ..WWW.foodwellnigeria.com for more info
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Buksigen:
it an online running platform check ..WWW.foodwellnigeria.com for more info.
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pls u can join us via whatsapp group,if u don't have whstsapp on ur phone pls download it,that is whatsapp u will get more info on how to register. thanks
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Don't over look this opportunity it something u will enjoy 4 long once u register with 2000...take d bold step and be part of the moving train
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by Femoje(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed funding offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: +2348173857040
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2017
This is real people r receiving there food items,don't just sit and wonder if it true be a part of it with 2k and 3 persons u r good,tell ur mother,sisters,brothers,cousin s,nephews and friends around u today.FOOD WELL NIGERIA is here to fight hunger

Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
macanu:
Join us and feed well
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by kennypoju(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Send your whatsapp link
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by ddestiny20(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=macanu post=62034829][/quote]
Who brings the food items to them
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
kennypoju:
Send your whatsapp link
d link is at write up just read though u will see it
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
ddestiny20:

Who brings the food items to them
there r pick up stations in all states wen u qualify u will be notified

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by virginboy90(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2017
D link is not going... Add me on whatsapp with 08037677372
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please don't waste this opportunity to fill ur home with food stuffs
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2017
Join FOOD WELL TODAY
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2017
More persons r getting there food stuffs as promised by FOOD WELL NIGERIA

Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2017
General announcement, pls the whatsapp group link here is for those who want to join FOOD WELL NIGERIA it not for those who come to the group to post things that r not related if u join the join and post things that are not to FOOD WELL u will be removed,please join to participate.
Thanks Admin
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2017
It great to be part of this,you and your family are cover with supply of food stuffs,with a one time payment of 2k u r there,you will bring 3 peoples so tell your friends,brothers,sisters,aunties,uncles,course mate,classmate and all around you about this opportunity, don't sit and wonder if it real,don't be part of those who over look and miss opportunities. join the whatsapp group or drop your number to add u
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Join today
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2017
macanu:
Join today
please add me to the group
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by macanu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
macanu:
Join us and feed well
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by Pweedycutie(f): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Add me please 08050519720
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by ndbros4justice: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2018
is it still functioning? if so add me on WhatsApp 08137201089
Re: Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too by slim147(m): 2:21am On Apr 17, 2018
add me please 08032960222

(1) (Reply)

You Can Invest In These Mining Machines / Top MMM Guider, Chuddy, Allegedly Abandons MMM, Opens Up New Ponzi, Help Naija / Invest in my business and get 40% ROI (maximum ROI Guaranteed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.