Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

This Site Will Give U 1$ Per Day With No Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Site Will Give U 1$ Per Day With No Investment (307 Views)

Claim $59 Free Bnb In Trust Wallet ( No Investment) / This Site Will Pay You Everyday To Play Games Online / Do You Know Ur 2k Can Give U Food Stuffs And Till Get You Paid Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Site Will Give U 1$ Per Day With No Investment by WIDEWORLDTECH1: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Go through everything
🔮NEW TRADING SITE🔮

*REGISTER FOR FREE COMPLET KYC TO START MAKING FREE $1 DAILY* 💃💃💃

*TAKE THIS SERIOUS,ITS PAYING FOR FREE✍️*

📌 SIGN UP AND USE LOGIN LINK
📌 NO NEED TO INSTALL THE APP
📌 FOLLOW THE SCREEN SHOT
📌 COMPLETE KYC VERIFICATION
📌 YOU'LL GET 50 POINTS AFTER KYC
📌 BUY MINER WITH 50 POINTS
📌 EARN 1$ DAILY AND WITHDRAW ON 3RD DAY
📌 MINIMUM WITHDRAW 2$

*PLEASE WAIT FIRST AND READ REGISTRATION PROCEDURES* 👇

📌 First use email for registration
📌 *Use 1234 or 12345 as email verification code*
📌 After registration the next page will b blank, don't worry go back to first page and click on log in to log in.

Registration link 👇
https://www.cryptoaifa.com/h5/#/pages/mine/register?invite_code=TO9L5P

📌𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭 💯

𝗡𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝟭𝟬 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 🚀
https://www.cryptoaifa.com/h5/#/pages/mine/register?invite_code=TO9L5P

*HOW TO DO KYC AFTER REGISTRATION AND GET APPROVED IN less than 5 MINUTES*

After REGISTRATION, log in

Look at the top left corner, click on *VIP1 WELCOME*

click on *DE VERIFCATION* type your full name, I'd card number then upload picture of you hold the I'd and then the front of the I'd on the other box

Click on *SUBMIT* if ur I'd is clear you will be verified within few minutes

Check back in few minutes if you are verified you will see *CERTIFIED* at this level congratulations 🎆, u can now use your welcome bonus to buy mining machine which will be giving u $1 daily

*TO BUY THE MACHINE*
go to home page, click on *MINING* scroll down to the machine (worth 50 integral) then click on *EXCHANGE* your machine will start working

After that u can claim your earnings for today and also claim same time everyday

To claim your daily earnings click on *MINING* from the home page, then check left top right side click on *MY MINER* click on *RECEIVE* by following the above instructions

(1) (Reply)

Pam Social Review (is It Legit Or Scam) / 4bedroom Terrace Duplex @ Ajao Estate With Fantastic Payment Plan. / Fairmoney Instant L0an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.