Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! (1111 Views)

Here’s Why Bitcoin Price Is Believed To Slide Down Below $20K In The Next 3 Days / Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington / Reason Why Bitcoin Is Rising So Fast in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! by Isuachrist: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
I have always had a double mind about this (scammy) digital coin called Bitcoin.
The way it has grown is too good to be true which makes it a more reason why it is scammy just like the other upcoming digital coins from nowhere.

Does that sound like you? Well, of the earnest truth, you are not alone. You are totally right and your consideration has a 100% backing from me.
But you know what?

The surprising thing or say the funny thing is that out of hundreds if not thousands of Bitcoin exchanges making rounds in the world, people are buying this scammy digital currency without bound.

Are they trying to be funny or they have nothing really to do with their money?
Well, that is the question I keep asking myself as well.

Many people have been asking this question and believe me, going over the internet, you will see same. It is not surprsing though because, one thing certain about it is that, the evidence is clear.

So,I will spot out 5 reasons Bitcoin is a [url]big scam[/url]https://bizdynamicx.com/5-definitive-scammy-reasons-you-should-not-believe-or-invest-in-bitcoin/.

Let me spot out 4 reasons first for delibration.

1. Bitcoin is a scam because it is not a decentralised coin.
2. It is not supported by big players.
3. It is not popular as $100 bill.
4. It encourages fraud and deprivation.

N/b: Each of them is explained according in case you care to see the audacity of its vagueness.

With those point of mine, i think, i have been able to convince you that bitcoin is a scammy coin.

Source: [url]Bizdynamicx.com[/url]http://bizdynamicx.com/

You can see also: https://bizdynamicx.com/32-steps-sing-hallelujah-bitcoin-chorus-60-days-hello-zombies/

I will be gad to answer any question.

Re: Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! by rottennaija(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
I hope you will be around next year to support your analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! by sonofspada(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Some body that bought Bitcon in 2009 @N60 for 20BTC as of today has over 2.9Billion NGN in his acant, and u are convincing yourself it's a scam.

Weh done Sir!

5 Likes

Re: Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
I really pity for u...
This is what philosophers calls "Argumentarium ad ignorantum"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See ppl de withdraw money u de de de mu**u

1 Share

Re: Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! by gbolly1151(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
If bitcoin is not decentralized,tell me who control bitcoin?

1 Like

Re: Why Bitcoin Is A Scam! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Na inside poverty this one go die grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Make Upto 10,000 Naira Every 15days From Online Investment / MINGLE COIN... How Legit Is It. / Bethian Bitcoin (we Buy And Sell) Rate Is Very Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.