Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland (30701 Views)

Maduka Okoye Saves Penalty, Attacked By Opposition Fans In Holland / FIFA 2018 Best Coach Award Nominees Released! [Fu List] / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by larryUG(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Best coach in 3rd division Belgium league
Don't mislead people. Not belgium buh Netherlands and it is second division
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Walelavender(m): 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
This guy who ran away from his duties as our technical adviser. When he picked the job,he was even called the Guardiola of Africa grin
So much expectations from him. Not mature enough to handle the dressing room.
Congrats though....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by IamUdo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Bunch of hating Mofos, instead of you to be happy for your fellow country man you want to belittle his achievement. No wonder he left that backward country. You hating without getting facts; 2nd division in Holland, can you see your myopic mindset. Una ready spend billions on foreign coach that won't win anything but can't appreciate your own. Shame on your type. Kudos to Mr. Sunday, we all knew he has potential for team management, God punish those that wanted to pull you down in the black hole.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by seyoops4u: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
holland not Belgium
nairavsdollars:
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by oloshelu1: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
keep it up our ex-leader on the pitch
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
UP OLISEH.
UP NIGERIA.

The rejected stone........
h who rejected him oga someone who ended enyeama eagles career......
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2017
IamUdo:

Bunch of hating Mofos, instead of you to be happy for your fellow country man you want to belittle his achievement. No wonder he left that backward country. You hating without getting facts; 2nd division in Holland, can you see your myopic mindset. Una ready spend billions on foreign coach that won't win anything but can't appreciate your own. Shame on your type. Kudos to Mr. Sunday, we all knew he has potential for team management, God punish those that wanted to pull you down in the black hole.

Calm yourself down mister. That’s how you heap unnecessary and undeserved praises on people.

Oliseh earned my respect as a player but he hasn’t proved anything as a manager. This is a man who nearly destroyed Nigeria football but for the quick intervention of Rohr, we would’ve been dragged back to mediaeval times and countries like Cape Verde or burkina fasso would’ve been years and miles ahead of us.

Oliseh is an arrogant prrick who lacks the capability to handle and manage talents.

I don’t buy that rubbish about saving an unknown club from relegation or missing out on promotion. That’s nonsense. It’s like Fashola or Kwankwaso contesting and winning a ward election in an east London borough and we are expected to hail and congratulate him because he won in it in England.

A man who once managed one of the best teams in Africa and one time top 20 best teams in the world is coaching in the second tier of Netherland football division...btw Holland missed out on the World Cup qualification and anyone who types anything other than ‘congrats to Guordiola of Africa’ is seen as a hater!!.

Oliseh lacks what it takes to manage a big team. He should concentrate on youth/age group or amateur football. That’s his level.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:
UP OLISEH.
UP NIGERIA.

The rejected stone........

No one rejected oliseh. Good riddance to him. His resignation was one of the best things to happen to Nigeria football.

A man who disappeared over psychiatric and psychological issues only to surface with silly excuses instead of tendering apologies. A man who blamed everyone but himself for his failures.

Oliseh should manage himself first before he decides to manage others.
I wouldn’t trust him to even coach the reserve team of MFM F.C.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by tit(f): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Let him stay there
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by lot14: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2017
The saying..your own people will not even appreciate you...Coach Oliseh..great job and feat.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Kirgyakos(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Congratz jareh!

Keep flying our flag!

Make your nation proud!

You an inspiration to the younger generation.

Show Europe and the rest of the world that naija's got talent.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by IamUdo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
gbosaa:

Calm yourself down mister. That’s how you heap unnecessary and undeserved praises on people.

Oliseh earned my respect as a player but he hasn’t proved anything as a manager. This is a man who nearly destroyed Nigeria football but for the quick intervention of Rohr, we would’ve been dragged back to mediaeval times and countries like Cape Verde or burkina fasso would’ve been years and miles ahead of us.

Oliseh is an arrogant prrick who lacks the capability to handle and manage talents.

I don’t buy that rubbish about saving an unknown club from relegation or missing out on promotion. That’s nonsense. It’s like Fashola or Kwankwaso contesting and winning a ward election in an east London borough and we are expected to hail and congratulate him because he won in it in England.

A man who once managed one of the best teams in Africa and one time top 20 best teams in the world is coaching in the second tier of Netherland football division...btw Holland missed out on the World Cup qualification and anyone who types anything other than ‘congrats to Guordiola of Africa’ is seen as a hater!!.

Oliseh lacks what it takes to manage a big team. He should concentrate on youth/age group or amateur football. That’s his level.

Oliseh wasn't given everything as a coach, govt owe him about 5 months salary before he left. But if it's a white coach they even pay him upfront before anything. How bout that useless white coach that was based in Europe while being super eagles manager. That's the mentality of black man especially Nigerians, castigate theirs and praise foreigners. No worry una go win World Cup because of white coach
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by daveson07: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Akin1212:

Your signature is weekend... grin grin grin
wrong
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Akin1212(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
daveson07:
wrong

I didn't provide the answer, I know it's God. However, I just used weekend instead of wicked. I meant, your signature is wicked.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by daveson07: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
Akin1212:

I didn't provide the answer, I know it's God. However, I just used weekend instead of wicked. I meant, your signature is wicked.
oh!! sorry
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by daveson07: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Akin1212:

nd d answer is nt God
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by Akin1212(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
daveson07:
nd d answer is nt God

Well, your own answer is not God, but God is another answer that will fit that riddle in my own view.

Mind telling me your own answer?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by samsard(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamUdo:

Oliseh wasn't given everything as a coach, govt owe him about 5 months salary before he left. But if it's a white coach they even pay him upfront before anything. How bout that useless white coach that was based in Europe while being super eagles manager. That's the mentality of black man especially Nigerians, castigate theirs and praise foreigners. No worry una go win World Cup because of white coach
Yes, he won an award and we wish him all the best. But why complicate issues? Sunday Oliseh had the perfect stage, but he failed to impress. He almost destroyed the national team. He has probably worked on himself to be a better, if he sustains a good showing, maybe he'll get a chance at managing a/our national team again.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Wins Bronze Bull Best Coach Award In Holland by daveson07: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

Well, your own answer is not God, but God is another answer that will fit that riddle in my own view.

Mind telling me your own answer?
u can use "was" to make sentence regarding to God,,for xample,,God was faithful to me during mah hustling days,,bt d riddle says "I NEVER WAS"which means u can never use was

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surgery: Mikel Obi Undergoes Rehabilitation (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His Brother Ogbonna's Birthday With Throwback Vs Now Pic / Super Eagles Arrive In Ethiopia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.