Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,274 members, 7,853,335 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Woman Walks Around Naked In Her Office To Boost Worker's Morale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Walks Around Naked In Her Office To Boost Worker's Morale (683 Views)

28-year-old Man Who Walks Around With His Artificial Heart In A Bag 24/7 - PHOTO / Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Walks Around Naked In Her Office To Boost Worker's Morale by Samuelcyprial(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
A photo footage has been going viral on social media, which shows a woman parading around her office naked, said to boost her workers morale.

The stunt which happen at a call centre in Warsaw, Poland, is believed to have been set up by her boss because she wanted to motivate her staff. Wearing nothing but sunglasses and boots she went around the office in scenes reminiscent of the Wolf of Wall Street.

Her boss is said to have paid her to perform for her workers and she is seen flipping the bird at the camera before getting dressed again then going back to her desk.

She is believed to have quit her job soon after the video emerged online. Reacting to the video online, Mossad said:

‘No values, money rules this filthy world.’ Buu said: ‘The world is ending… people behave like animals for what… for a piece of paper they sell themselves, lose their dignity and respect. Sad and pathetic.’

However another defended the video saying; ‘I do not understand this indignation. The girl wanted to go naked and did. I do not like it but let’s not be so prudish. I get the impression that some here have never seen a naked women before.’ Remore at http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/11/photos-woman-walks-around-naked-in-her.html

Re: Woman Walks Around Naked In Her Office To Boost Worker's Morale by Fidelismaria: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Not my Biz

If she like make she fvck them, suck them

I don't care
Re: Woman Walks Around Naked In Her Office To Boost Worker's Morale by squarelead(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria Reveals Why She Is Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend / 17-yr-old Actress Regina Daniels Glows In Her Matriculation Gown / Jordin Sparks Has Been Secretly Married For FOUR Months And Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.