Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family (55684 Views)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by nazzyon(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
The National leader, All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has left Lagos for London, where he would be meeting his late son’s wife and children who reside in United Kingdom.

Tinubu was said to have departed Lagos barely 48 hours after Jide was pronounced dead by medical doctors at the Lagos Island General Hospital, Lagos state.

Read more: http://www.theguildng.com/tinubu-leaves-for-uk-to-visit-late-sons-family/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by nairavsdollars(f): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Take heart Akanbi

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Tolexander: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
ki Oluwa o dawo ibi duro loorilede wa!

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by otokx(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
The family of the politicians always reside permanently overseas.

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by xangerar: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
So sorry about the loss cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Louis03: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Ayo4251(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
B
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by FarahAideed: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Abeg na Remi Tinubu burn the guy?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nathdoug(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Make I book my space first

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by GreatDreams: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Awwwww , I don't admire u that much neither do I wish u this kind of tragedy !!! RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by orobs93(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
tinibu pikin death don forget him name sef is a big loss to the united kingdom

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by chrisxxx(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
I sacrifice riches for the life of my son. I don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by signature2012(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
otokx:

Why his supporters (zombies) are in Nigeria without electricity and infrastructure.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Diamondcrown97(m): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
And one idiot is saying his death is a great loss to Nigeria when he is not even residing in Nigeria... Stupid fellow

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by asawanathegreat(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
NTA news 24
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Ucchgatti042(m): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Take heart Jagaban!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
RIP to the deceased....... The pain of losing/burying a child, may our parents never feel such pain. Amen!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tolexander:
why are you holding buhari responsible for the guy's death?
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by kenzysmith: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ambode victory is sure 2019 atiku should learn 4rm tinubu jaganban

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by emeijeh(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Abeg na Remi Tinubu burn the guy?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by veacea: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hard luck
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by eyinjuege: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
It is well o.
Condolences to the family. Aunty Remi, a ni ri iru eleyi mo o.
Please, our leaders need to pay attention to our health care systems and even our educational system.
Whether you live abroad, you're not exempt except you chose never to set foot on the shores of Nigeria again.
This boy lives abroad, but just came for a visit. Only to die.
Certain conditions require immediate action, and the logistics of flying abroad will only worsen the prognosis, so if any treatment needs to be started, it should be right in Nigeria.
Please our heath care system is in shambles, something drastic needs to be done.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by fatymore(f): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
God would console you Jagaban..
On a lighter note. Nairalanders can form.. Only few are true.. I met a guy here on nairaland.. Never met him physically but planned to.. Along the way I lost interest.. Fast forward to yesterday.. Met him inside danfo from oshodi Enroute to Agege.. I sat beside him.. Lols. See guy that always form posh online ooo....we sha didn't talk to each other until our bus broke down.. If you sat beside a lady with red scarf inside danfo well done ooo.. Continue forming poshe shogbo.. Rapping In English like Americana.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Nibo loti ribi, I see it as lesson for this politicians if they know that this life is just temporary maybe they might change their ways. RIP
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by lollmaolol(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
God be with the family this hard time

enemyofprogress:
why are you holding buhari responsible for the guy's death?

Guy...go and sin no more
Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by teflonjake(m): 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Diamondcrown97:
And one idiot is saying his death is a great loss to Nigeria when he is not even residing in Nigeria... Stupid fellow

Fantastically stupid

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
otokx:

Its so funny,

They all have their families abroad.

Meanwhile may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family by Akowemoon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jagaban of West Africa!!!! Sorry for your lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.