Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Luv My Work - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Luv My Work (880 Views)

They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First / Too Choose Between My Work Or Getting Married? / Boss Is Making My Work Unbearable Because I Said "No" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Luv My Work by marysilver(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2010
I love my work, the freedom it gives me is exceptional.

Close to my office is Alpabeach where i relax after work everyday,sometimes
i go with my friends at work, sometimes my boss,

Im into sales of Laptops and Office supplies and as you know its a competitive market
however, my team makes use of everyday internet tool and social media to market
the company products, which make sales quite easy.

We have an online store(www.mycompumart.com) where our customers can browse and select products they
wish to buy and we make deliveries.

Today was intersting,i had lunch with Gudluck Jonathan younger sister and we wish to propose
mycompumart as the sole supplier of office stationary to ASO ROCk,

Ill keep you posted.

Re: I Luv My Work by darf(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
You must really love your Job.

Word hard and earn more.
Re: I Luv My Work by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
Update us Here
Re: I Luv My Work by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
That's great.
Re: I Luv My Work by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
Great job, great smile grin
Re: I Luv My Work by sharpman1(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2010
This is a great way to advertise. . . . . . . . . . .

but i am not sure what u are trying to advertise . . . . . . . . YOU or YOUR ORGANIZATION.
Re: I Luv My Work by dominique(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
lucky you. there are very few people who actually love what they do, they just do their jobs to keep body and soul together.
good marketing strategy too smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Third Job This Year / Job Vacancy For Graduate Trainee,experience Staff,unskilled Labourers / Engineers - You Never Can Finish Telling With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.