Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Are There Real And Fake Igbos? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Real And Fake Igbos? (6978 Views)

Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Oh, you are back to this moniker again? grin grin grin
Okay, short one pls. Where did you serve? Which tribe are you? Are you a married or a single mother? Also, what's your job? I'm waiting for answers asap. grin grin grin
Oh, I never knew mmm people don get money to dey recruit gateman sef. grin grin grin
Go and ask my Bf since today is Friday grin

I might tell my bf not to heed you today grin i will ask him to focus on others killing in his name grin
Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go and ask my Bf since today is Friday grin

I might tell my bf not to heed you today grin i will ask him to focus on others killing in his name grin
Which BF? You mean the one wey chop clean mouth and run away without assisting in taking care of the child? grin grin grin Or the the one whose runaway action triggered hardship leading to mmm that eventually played a fast one? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Which BF? You mean the one wey chop clean mouth and run away without assisting in taking care of the child? grin grin grin Or the the one whose runaway action triggered hardship leading to mmm that eventually played a fast one? grin grin grin
You ll talk to my bf by 12 today grin He is my Saudi Arabian dude grin

I hate him with passion though
Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You ll talk to my bf by 12 today grin He is my Saudi Arabian dude grin

I hate him with passion though
Is that why you are not sure of where you served? Abi na im chop clean mouth leaving the child with hardship? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Is that why you are not sure of where you served? Abi na im chop clean mouth leaving the child with hardship? grin grin grin
I served with my bf in that great trek that is being celebrated today grin The idiot made me to develop blisters on my feet. I can't tell the horror and killings he did.

Let's call my bf Mr M for starters grin he was a religious dude though but he professed killings that i knew i was dating a roving psycopath

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I served with my bf in that great trek that is being celebrated today grin The idiot made me to develop blisters on my feet. I can't tell the horror and killings he did.

Let's call my bf Mr M for starters grin he was a religious dude though but he professed killings that i knew i was dating a roving psycopath
So, that is how the belle come happen? grin grin grin The Abokii no try at all. grin grin grin. Now, pikin don dey grow and mmm is not helping matters, Choi, nawao! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

So, that is how the belle come happen? grin grin grin The Abokii no try at all. grin grin grin. Now, pikin don dey grow and mmm is not helping matters, Choi, nawao! grin grin grin
He is not an Aboki grin he is from Saudi Arabia, a very religious guy that has loads of followers grin. I can't imagine the idiot impregnating me because the killings he caused doesn't need him to have an Offspring. grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
He is not an Aboki grin he is from Saudi Arabia, a very religious guy that has loads of followers grin. I can't imagine the idiot impregnating me because the killings he caused doesn't need him to have an Offspring. grin
Okay, how belle come take happen since oga doesn't even exist? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by MikkyDaniel: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
On Nairaland if u don't support Biafra you're a fake Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Mr M was a sterile fool that even spent days doing an unnecessary fast that gave him ulcer grin. He
is still a nice fool from Saudi Arabia.
I have heard, Mr M from Saudi Arabia is a sterile fool, noted. But my question now be say, how belle come happen since there is no oga? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

I have heard, Mr M from Saudi Arabia is a sterile fool, noted. But my question now be say, how belle come happen since there is no oga? grin grin grin
The same Mr M people worship grin I'm enjoying this trolling grin. I see people bowing to him and it makes me angry cos the idiot doesn't deserve it.

Mr M said an angel spoke to him but i know the fool is lying

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Chai, so she be mmm lover and she dey ask for my job. And she's also after one. I spit. Aunty queennepal, I am sorry o, I don't do after one.

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The same Mr M people worship grin I'm enjoying this trolling grin. I see people bowing to him and it makes me angry cos the idiot doesn't deserve it.

Mr M said an angel spoke to him but i know the fool is lying
You never still explain wetin bring belle come. grin grin grin
See who is talking about trolling cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2017
Michael004:
Chai, so she be mmm lover and she dey ask for my job. And she's also after one. I spit. Aunty queennepal, I am sorry o, I don't do after one.
If you know the kind forming wey dey nairaland eh, I swear you go run grin grin I suspect say na one mallam chop clean mouth run away. grin grin And pikin come dey grow, mmm carry their own join grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Mr M name will be mentioned from rooftops today but it still doesn't mean the idiot deserves it. Do you know i later found out the idiot married a 9 yr old. Such a disgusting fellow. Today he is being chided.

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

So she be single mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

If you know the kind forming wey dey nairaland eh, I swear you go run grin grin I suspect say na one mallam chop clean mouth run away. grin grin And pikin come dey grow, mmm carry their own join grin
Chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
[s]
QueenOfNepal:
Mr M name will be mentioned from rooftops today but it still doesn't mean the idiot deserves it. Do you know i later found out the idiot married a 9 yr old. Such a disgusting fellow. Today he is being chided.
[/s]
Talk how the belle take happen, no one is interested in all these diversionary tactics. grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Talk how the belle take happen, no one is interested in all these diversionary tactics. grin grin grin.
Let's talk about my bf the idiot that people worship and kill for. He is my Mr M. from Saudi Arabia. He is a self-service preacher that has a lot of followers. A fine pedophile without remorse. He doesn't want his pix in circulation but i can do a mental sketch.

Today is Friday grin I ll hit him hard that he ll roll in his grave.

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Let's talk about my bf the idiot that people worship and kill for. He is my Mr M. from Saudi Arabia. He is a self-service preacher that has a lot of followers. A fine pedophile without remorse. He doesn't want his pix in circulation but i can do a mental sketch.

Single moma

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

That is for you and your bf and I have no business in that. But my concern now be say, how belle take happen since oga no even dey? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

That is for you and your bf and I have no business in that. If you like, go dig im grave, e no concern me. But my concern now be say, how belle take happen since oga no even dey? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by python1: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You ll have his time by 12 or is it 1 today grin

The fool of a bf ll be worshipped by millions of people grin The idiot deserves to be unearthed then his bones cremated. Mr M the killer that put sadness in people faces. His followers are much in the North grin
All these diversionary tactics wouldn't help matter grin grin grin. Tell us how belle take happen, finish. grin grin grin. No be to dey bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla everywhere, wetin bring belle grin grin grin. Oga no dey, how belle take come, Ijeoma? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Leez(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Michael004:
Make una calm down o. Na question I asked o.
I saw a thread on Bianca ojukwu and saw how Yoruba guys started taunting igbo people. Of which I am sure it is just normal taunting on nairaland. This got some igbo girls infuriated and probably hurt their emotion up to the point that one tossie101 said she and her group despise Yoruba men of which I know that na lie, na just emotional ranting. She even said, me marry Yoruba man. She was telling me that a real igbo women will not marry Yoruba men that only fake igbo ladies marry Yoruba men or other ethnic groups. I don't get o. And this made me ask this question, are there real and fake igbos as tossie101 said or she only said that out of emotion that the Yoruba guys have played with? Because I have never seen where other tribes or any other nations call their fellow tribes or country men n women fake just cos he or she marries from another tribe. Or it is just emotion, that pushes them to call some of the igbos fake. I have never seen Yoruba, Hausa or other ethnic groups calling their tribesmen or women fake cos of marriage or religion. Thanks
i now know why oduduwa was thrown out of heaven after skull mining
his sense was as useless as ewedu grin
Afonjas always on igbo matter
all ds a** kissing won't get u any favors from ur gambari masters

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Michael004: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

i now know why oduduwa was thrown out of heaven after skull mining
his sense was as useless as ewedu grin
Afonjas always on igbo matter
all ds a** kissing won't get u any favors from ur gambari masters
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Ngozi123(f): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Leez(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Michael004:
grin grin
grin facts

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Leez(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Michael004:
grin grin
grin facts

Re: Are There Real And Fake Igbos? by Ngokafor(f): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2017
I wonder when yoruba men would stop disgracing themselves and their women over this Igbo women issue..
Why all the excitment and prancing for crying out loud??..They really do come up like inferiority-complexed-saturated group of people
I mean other tribes marry Igbo women too but you wont hear or see them make a mess of themselves like this...
The funniest part of this who sad thing is that they tell themselves that its Igbo women that are chasing,asking for their hand in marriage and marrying them..you beginn to wonder whether these people are nirmal at all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oh My God Check Out What Tinubu Did Not Have In 1999 But He Has Now / Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election / 95 Million Nigerians Need To Register For NIN, Says NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.