Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

This Mobile App Converts Airtime To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Mobile App Converts Airtime To Cash (831 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Convert Airtime To Cash with ipayairtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Mobile App Converts Airtime To Cash by telealpha123(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
1)Do you have excess airtime in your mobile phone, and you wished you can convert it to cash?
2)Have you ever made the mistake of recharging your line with excess airtime from your bank?
3)Have you ever wished you can perform a mobile money transfer during public holidays, festive periods when banks are closed and not operational?
I want to let you know that all this is 100% possible by using the TELE ALPHA mobile app.
This app converts airtime of all network in nigeria to cash.
Your money will be credited to your desired bank account instantly.
You can as well perform a mobile money transfer using airtime on the app.
Other services include:
-Airtime sales( at 4% discount).
-Cheap data bundles(90 days validity).
-Utility bill payment.
-2% interest on wallet balance(weekly).
And lots more......
Check my SIGNATURE for contact details as well as the link to download the APP.
Our facebook page is TELE ALPHA

Re: This Mobile App Converts Airtime To Cash by telealpha123(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
check it out

(1) (Reply)

13 Questions That Will Change Your Life / Is Jumia Into Scamming Now? / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.