Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (25084 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:13am On Nov 03, 2017
remainhidden:
Old joke
Akpos gets into a pharmacy & says 2 d
pharmacist, “Hello, could u give me condom?
I’m going 2 my girlfriend’s place 4 dinner & I think I mayb in with a chance!”
D pharmacist gives him d condom & as he was going out he returns & says,”Give me another condom because my girlfriend’s sister is very cute too, she always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me & I think I might strike a luck there too.
“D pharmacist gives him a second condom& as he was leaving, again he turns back & says “Give me one more condom because my girlfriend’s mom is still pretty cute & when she sees me she always makes eye contact& since she invited me 4 dinner I think she is
expecting me 2 make a move.
During dinner, Akpos sat with his girlfriend on d left,d sister on his right& d mum facing him. When d girlfriend’s Dad walks in, Akpos lowers his head & starts d dinner prayer.”Dear Lord, bless this dinner & thank u 4 all u’v given
us” 10minutes after, Akpos was still praying “Thank u Lord 4 ur kindness.” Another Ten minutes gone by & he is still praying, keeping his head down, veryclose 2 d table.
They all looked at each other surprised, & his girlfriend was even more surprised than others. She gets close to him & whispered, “I didn’t know u’r so religious. “Akpos replies, “I
never knew ur dad was a pharmacist!”.
See !!! If you’re akpos…wat will u do?

I will throw a ninja powder and vanish.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 2:24am On Nov 03, 2017
rafabenitez:
Click like if u blv rochas is a failure.
A sincere question pls do not take it personal but judge btw your father and Okorocha. Sincerely, tell me who the true failure is.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by rafabenitez: 3:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Shawnnn01:
A sincere question pls do not take it personal but judge btw your father and Okorocha. Sincerely, tell me who the true failure is.
D blood of the dead wl comtinue to chase u all d days of ur life,ur days shall know no peace,now n alwax
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by begge: 5:19am On Nov 03, 2017
u sure say dis fool never first mad before?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:31am On Nov 03, 2017
I bet they laugh at this foool behind his back while he is thinking he is building a profile for 2023.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Funnicator:
Lol Okorocha if you think he's gonna support you for president know a northerner will always support a fellow aboki. He will continually choose a fellow northerner like el rufai over you. Remember Buhari hates SE.

Cause i really wonder why elss you're visiting if not for famzing.

U know true friends in your trying times,,,okorocha has proven to be not just a friend to buhari but a true brother.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Megaideas(f): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Birds of the same feather will always flock together.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2017
The dullard wan give am another stupid advice.

Okoroausa ntoorrrrr gi.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
rafabenitez:
D blood of the dead wl comtinue to chase u all d days of ur life,ur days shall know no peace,now n alwax

Your late father would be ashamed you turned a bigger disgrace than he ever anticipated because of hate. The judgement is on your head for rubbishing someone else's father while you want yours sanctified whether dead or alive, idiot.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by rafabenitez: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Your late father would be ashamed you turned a bigger disgrace than he ever anticipated because of hate. The judgement is on your head for rubbishing someone else's father while you want yours sanctified whether dead or alive, idiot.
ure the late,the pains of dead pensioners and hospitalised workers shall trail ur family,u shall suffer pain as those pple did.clown.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
rafabenitez:
ure the late,the pains of dead pensioners and hospitalised workers shall trail ur family,u shall suffer pain as those pple did.clown.
. Is this the reason your father is a failure ? What happened to the governors before Okorocha that never paid pensioned owe during their tenure ? The last time I checked he negotiated to pay half of the pension not accumulated while he is the governor if they are willing to write the debt so Imo state can start on a clean note.

Can you now see you father is truly the failure both in this life and beyond for not even vying to come to the rescue of the pensioners. I presume your father is such a colossal failure he dare not think of contesting for the governorship of your state.

Is it pathetic failures like you and your father think you have an opinion in life. The last time I checked my family are doing good and will continue to. You should deal with the generational curse of failure that besiege your linage which will never depart than dishing out more curse that will ravage your entire family the more. Your entire household and heritage is already plagued with the curse of failure. May you never evade it's cycle in this life or the next. I spite on the grave of you n your father. May it never be well with you.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by rafabenitez: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Shawnnn01:
. Is this the reason your father is a failure ? What happened to the governors before Okorocha that never paid pensioned owe during their tenure ? The last time I checked he negotiated to pay half of the pension not accumulated while he is the governor if they are willing to write the debt so Imo state can start on a clean note.

Can you now see you father is truly the failure both in this life and beyond for not even vying to come to the rescue of the pensioners. I presume your father is such a colossal failure he dare not think of contesting for the governorship of your state.

Is it pathetic failures like you and your father think you have an opinion in life. The last time I checked my family are doing good and will continue to. You should deal with the generational curse of failure that besiege your linage which will never depart than dishing out more curse that will ravage your entire family the more. Your entire household and heritage is already plagued with the curse of failure. May you never evade it's cycle in this life or the next. I spite on the grave of you n your father. May it never be well with you.
e pain am,well ure a dead person to me,a corpse,u n dat fat fool,will end miserably,d pains pple passed thru cos of that thief will never elude u,pain shall never depart ur home,u wl sow and never reap.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
rafabenitez:
e pain am,well ure a dead person to me,a corpse,u n dat fat fool,will end miserably,d pains pple passed thru cos of that thief will never elude u,pain shall never depart ur home,u wl sow and never reap.
Gave my best n last prayer to you n your household in my last commet.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
GoodGovernance:

YOu are a big fool.

Okorocha remains the most marketable (for northern support)Igbo candidate for 2023 presidency

The most marketable gini?....upon all your solomonic wisdom,this is what your godforsaken demented mind can decipher?.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Warns Okorocha: "Don't Transfer Your Frustration On NWC" / INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi / Benedict Alabi Is Gboyega Oyetola's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.