Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (78467 Views)

Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
That'd a car
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by chibuike65: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by EponOjuku: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm really envying this man's sugar baby

Chai!!! See money!!

Where was your father when Dino was making money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by hamid6249: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
one of my toy
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Onyeedum(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na me car be dt. prove me wrong
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Adebola02(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Most Ferrari cars I've seen are colour red

Is there any reason behind the red colour?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by vengertime: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
leave married men alone.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by fuckboys: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
I FINALLY HAVE GIVEN UP ON NAIRALAND cry

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Tobwins: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mad man of the year
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Omoluabi16(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
How is this guy still a lawmaker? A system of accountability where we can easily recall these jokers will benefit Nigeria. dis guy na disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Femoje(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
hello, my name is femi I'm a young Tech startup, and am working on a social network basically for Nigeria. my team and I have been coding and programming the network site for about four months now to bring out the best. we need your assistant in the area of funding, we want seed fund offering in this project because we plan to launch the site first week of next month. And I will be glad if you play a part by funding the project to your capacity and interest. I will be glad to get feedback from you. Best Regard. WhatsApp: 08173857040
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by jimony30: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
See law maker hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Ushiefrank(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
U CAN APPLY NA LOL
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by eMDeeLinks: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Ditala(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
let him attempts that at Maiduguri,Borno State.Heartless criminals who don't have the masses in mind !!!
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by teflonjake(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
corperscorner:
How girls see me these days...

VS

HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by talk2percy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Enjoy the money now that u can....cuz rainy days are coming
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
u know security wey dey dat car, even my small Camry has security not to talk of big daddy
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by mastermaestro(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
hanassholesolo:
That a person parked his car in front of a hotel is considered news in Nigeria.

Quality forum we have here.

It's sickening being here nowadays. Worthless stories have become the trademark of this forum. The past one month has been especially bad.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by GhanaMustGoo: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Common thief
Nigeria's stolen money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by teresafaith: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

Where was your father when Dino was making money?
I think yours, was busy gallivanting the whole place instead of staying at home to teach you manners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by 1234onyekwe: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Meet a woman of shame.
I tell u even 4 nairaland dey won still practice there oloshoism.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by BABANGBALI: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
sign of poverty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by teresafaith: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Meet a woman of shame.
You wey get shame, well done ma!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by biacan(f): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
I think say nah only me dey envy him sugar baby
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
What's it with ladies and gold-digging?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by teresafaith: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
BABANGBALI:
sign of poverty
Only a poor miserable fool thinks others are like him.
I will feed you and your entire linage
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by 4everGrand(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!

You can apply o. I am in charge of that portfolio, Just indicate ur interest by replying. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nairastake: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
And so
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by teresafaith: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
biacan:
I think say nah only me dey envy him sugar baby
My sister

And some hypocritical fools (ladies) will come here and start forming rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 2018 Toyota Camry - Be The First To See These Photos / 7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.