Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down (78470 Views)

Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Teacherng: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria, Strange things are Available here
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Dthespian: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2017
corperscorner:
How girls see me these days...
M pretty sure all they see is veg and meat swimming in a palmitic ocean.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm really envying this man's sugar baby

Chai!!! See money!!
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Eyewonda: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Meet a woman of shame.

YOU make sense for your dp well. See boobs! I can see a walking stick, is daddy an Ibibio chief?
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by enonche85(m): 12:40am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!

Nothing stops u frm been no.2 or 3, just tell dat ur baba to do a stronger one for u...no shame!
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided POLITITCIANS EARNS MORE THAN SOME OIL MOGULS O

And u came to this conclusion because of a flashy $200,000 car. Lol!
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by kaydp: 1:12am On Nov 03, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Jesu

With how the country is going, if you're opportune to have the national cake, you try and cut plenty oh
cheesy It's just so unfortunate
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by TooMuchMoneyCC: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2017
This is called: Too Much Money.....
Dino, enjoy yourself with the best Cars and the best Totosssss....
All your Haters will go to HELLLLLL...
''' Carry Gooo....

=
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by kaydp: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2017
biacan:
leave them they will still lay low for a broke guy to use them......... everyone has a choice so mine is to date rich I repeat extremely rich guys
Right choice. It actually makes sense if you enjoy the money before being used. Keep at it.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by shevchenko(m): 1:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Old man wey never mature

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 03, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:
Common thief
Nigeria's stolen money

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by okechukwu16: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
see this one. dey there dey envy people wey he dey use their destiny blow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Alamyn90(m): 2:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Na our money be dat o

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Gamesmart: 3:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Nathdoug:
I like Dino no faking bro....he is doing his thing his own way...

People like you deserve the useless leaders you have.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Kellz193: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!
Don't go and hustle
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by nnokwa042(m): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Jesu

With how the country is going, if you're opportune to have the national cake, you try and cut plenty oh
cut plenty? Pls pls na shovel I go use to pack mine,
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Shaev7(m): 5:29am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't blame him...
Somebody go tell me say, if this one becomes governor, him go get his people for mind abi.... I laff.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by sirusX(m): 5:33am On Nov 03, 2017
hlemon:
No Parking

Drive Way In

Constant Use.

And he does the opposite.
The people that are meant to be examples of law and order break every rule cz they live above it and feel untouchable

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by hakimi1974(m): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2017
LeeMason:
He should go park it like this in Warri.
nah only the plate number wey dem write dino, him go come see.
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Daboomb: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Can you park your car in a public place and leave it unlocked even if it's a Jalopy? Sorry, I can't. Not to talk of parking a Ferrari California Convertible for several hours with the top down. That's exactly what Dino Melaye does at Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja. 

But if you think his Ferrari is not safe, try go near and you'll find out there are spiritual eyes watching the car.   

https://autojosh.com/dino-melayes-ferrari-california/

So, your "fake certificate, theiving Senator Dino Melaye" who does not know of your existence parks a ferrari outside an Hotel (where he is likely defiling one fo your sisters, using your tax he stole) ...AND YOU THINK THAT IS WORTH CELEBRATING? shocked shocked shocked angry angry

What exactly happened to the BRAINS of YOUNG NIGERIANS?

Hmmm.... God must come to our rescue in this country.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by gcof(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Meet a woman of shame.
you may not be more morally upright than her
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Daboomb: 6:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Gamesmart:

Infact, most Nigerians, especially the younge rones, deserve to suffer even more, while their politicians buy houses all over the world.
Just imagine the mentality?

If the Youths in other countries have this kind of mentality, will their leaders not also be bahving like Dino Melaye?
The newly elected Dutch Prime Minister rides a Bicycle to parliament on a permanent basis...and even takes time to put locks on the Bicycle
. grin grin

I will upload the pix

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Cecero(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!

Such a low life; you are not envying the man himself, it's the sugar baby you're envying. Obviously your dream is to be a sugar baby to one rich man. Sorry but I think you're another lost generation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by MrHenshaw: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!

l can only say " Very Shameful".
What happens "if" you build your home 2moro n any sugar babies invade it.
huh!Think about it or u don't care?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by adetolaanthony: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Disposable sweet machine, oga DINO if you don tire for the car dispose it to me nah
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Kobicove(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2017
He parked the car right in front if the hotel...let him park it in the car park which is somewhat secluded let's see what will happen.

By the way the spot where he parked is a drop off zone

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Fideo(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2017
teresafaith:

Chai!!! See money!!

Brainless girl

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Eyewonda:

YOU make sense for your dp well. See boobs! I can see a walking stick, is daddy an Ibibio chief?
If I handle you
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by selfmadeboss: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Only guy that steals naija money, flaunts it and don't give a Bleep grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by swagifted(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2017
lol edible catering
corperscorner:
How girls see me these days...
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Nathdoug(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Gamesmart:

Hate or love him doesn't make or break him Nigeria is a dead nation bro...the earlier you realize the better bro
Re: Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down by Themandator: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
77carter:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

touch and be touched

Abi na touch and be torch ..... This kind confidence sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 2018 Toyota Camry - Be The First To See These Photos / 7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.