Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? (1060 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by Lacrissa: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
Was just thinking to myself especially here in the US, the rate at which marriages are failing amongst the Nigerians and different stories. Then Monique talking of open marriage, then Kate Winslet seperating from her husband and much more. After all these, where's the zeal and urge to get married again undecided
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
I have already made up my mind, am gonna get married at some point in my life Nothing, No one, No
story No divorce trends is gonna stop me (by the grace of God)
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by skfa1: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
rokiatu:

I have already made up my mind, am gonna get married at some point in my life Nothing, No one, No

Same here too (AMEN)
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by omalicha2: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
rokiatu:

Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by no1madman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
Don't compare oyibos with naija. . .we have cultures and value marriage.
most of those black americans r lost. .we r different from them.
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by kennz(f): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
As far as im cncern, i can marry a man wu trufuly tell me anytin abt hm. If he hapuns 2be a divorcy nd im cntend wit hs storis, wtz stpin me.
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by Lacrissa: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2010
no1madman:

I was also talking about Nigerians, they also cheat, seperate, divorce and all that,

kennz:

As far as im cncern, i can marry a man wu trufuly tell me anytin abt hm. If he hapuns 2be a divorcy nd im cntend wit hs storis, wtz stpin me.

Of course anybody you meet earlier on would sound nice and good, give it time and years to really know who the person is.
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by nnewa: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
Afta all what? Depends on what u r seeing & on which side u r while seeing
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by nwaka80(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
Where others tread and fail I will succed, that has being my prayer, so no matter the rate of misfortunes that are coming out of marriage these days i will stil make it.
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by lallafati(f): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2010
Well, it's disappointing, and scary esp for us women but i have developed a growing desire for marriage, just need to find the right one, thats the scary part,
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 29, 2010
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by Smartrizz: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
I will enjoy my marriage to the fullness, i know marriage has its challenges i have made up my mind to face any challenges that will come my way in marriage, thats my daily prayer and i know God will help me to make a difference.
Re: How Many Of You Would Still Like To Get Married After All These? by agathamari(f): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2010
no1madman:

value a marrige where beatings or adultury are fairly common or value yourself and leave a cheating or abusive spouce? the ones who value thier self worth arnt the ones who are lost dear

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please! / Issues with my Mom, Please advice / Dying On Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.