Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari (36162 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia: How Oshiomhole Will Cause Buhari's Defeat In 2019 / Lifeless President: The World Has Rejected You – SKC Ogbonnia To Buhari / SKC Ogbonnia Speaks On ‘Foreign Pressure’ Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by ElCapone(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
JohnieWalker12:

Shebi na ur papa get Nigeria. angry
e pain am
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by omooba969(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
lyntiffany:
omo abegi leave my fingers to be in peace failure to do so it will be unleashing some undiluted raw juice to your eyes.

Ok
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

kanu has no such plans and has said so countless times
And you believe him?Goassssh.
A man that said Buhari will never come back to Nigeria alive and when Buhari came,he said that it is Jibrin from Sudan?

You guys do surprise me and i respect that juju man that did the charms Kanu used on you guys that you guys believed what ever he says.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Leez(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

And you believe him?Goassssh.
A man that said Buhari will never come back to Nigeria alive and when Buhari came,he said that it is Jibrin from Sudan?

You guys do surprise me and i respect that juju man that did the charms Kanu used on you guys that you guys believed what ever he says.
u are not igbo so u will never understand
no igbo man will ever try Awo or Ahmadu bello in igboland
we are different class
or and d way u guys chant kanu kanu one would think he is d overall head of all igbos forgetting dat dy are oda pro biafran groups
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
BrowNetter:
Let's stop arguing like we in the beer parlour cheesy

SKC or whatever, please let him be. Stop feeling he has some selfish agenda, He's a made man who's seen money already..
Nigeria is a blessing to the IBOS as much as the IBOS a blessing to Nigeria and I must add, IBOS are great people.
I say this neither in patronage nor in jest. I ain't an Ibo, plz note..
The damage Nnamdi Kanu and his so-called IPOB has caused is that, by seekin to breakaway from Nigeria, it will sound contradictory
For an IBO man to vie for the presidency of Nigeria in the short run.. You can't be seeking to rule a nation you want to break away from. I mean it will be hard not to suspect or fear an objective IBO man who wanna contest for PRESIDENT..
I think, this man will face this challenge.. But anything is possible, like Barack Obama; a Kenyan origin yet won the president seat in a very impossible atmosphere..

The north will give somebody like Okorocha 90% votes because he doesn't play politics of ethnicity or religion like what most igbos people like to do.
Nobody is against the Igbos or south-east but they believing that they can produce the president on their own without alliance with the north or south-west will always make them to fail.

No zone in Nigeria can produce the president without alliance.
The igbos hate the north,hate south-west and are not in good books with south-south because they want to conquer the south-south by force and how will they produce the president of this great country.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

u are not igbo so u will never understand
no igbo man will ever try Awo or Ahmadu bello in igboland
we are different class
or and d way u guys chant kanu kanu one would think he is d overall head of all igbos forgetting dat dy are oda pro biafran groups
But you guys were comparing him to Jesus Christ some months ago.
He was your messiah and all and all.
Anybody that speaked against him and his method of struggle was consider a traitor.
He told you guys he has a missile to destroy Nigeria.
He told you guys he has a standby army to deal with Nigeria army.
He said he will go to Abuja and bring Buhari head for you guys and you guys were cheering.

Check the above,is there any other person so powerful like kanu in south-east?
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Leez(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:
But you guys were comparing him to Jesus Christ some months ago.
He was your messiah and all and all.
Anybody that speaked against him and his method of struggle was consider a traitor.
He told you guys he has a missile to destroy Nigeria.
He told you guys he has a standby army to deal with Nigeria army.
He said he will go to Abuja and bring Buhari head for you guys and you guys were cheering.

Check the above,is there any other person so powerful like kanu in south-east?
u raided his house n state did u see any missile?
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Jboogie912: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
python1:
Igbo? In which country?
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
Igbo? In which country?
[s]
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:
So,will you blame the government? Kanu called rain and rain now beat him and you want to blame the rain?
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by olabrad: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
Igbo? In which country?

I will vote for him.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Leez(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:
So,will you blame the government? Kanu called rain and rain now beat him and you want to blame the rain?
a NLander said something about treating symptoms n ignoring d disease thats what u doing rite now
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by makazona(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
mamaafrik:
i dont say any tribe is not corrupt,but the ventricle that supplies igboman's money Heart blood is a 12 inches pipe having a vorticity greater than one.some of the igbomen i know even prefer trading with a segun,mohammed or pakaye than a chinonso.

I don't how you conjure up your facts but please, stop dwelling on all dz old tales of Igbo man is this and that. Get real.

Is corruption not in an all time in Nigeria now? How many of the numerous 'gates' high profile corruption cases involved an Igbo person?

Do a little research with google and tell me in the last 27 years, the names synonymous with corruption and how many are of Igbo extraction.

Don't fall so cheap for dem say dem say. When you see an Igbo person, transact with him not on the premise of "Igbo man go cheat me"! or other familiar lines.

The Igbo men that prefer not to transact with a Chinonso knows what's up. it's not hatred. it's simply biz strategy. weh done
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by olabrad: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
lereinter:

we ve tried yoruba, hausa, ijaw, fulani,

result has been same

common sense lets try igbo

yu say they will break the country there is nothing wrong with that

ahaa buhari u dissapointed me

It isn't by tribe. It is by individual convictions and personalities
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
makazona:

I don't how you conjure up your facts but please, stop dwelling on all dz old tales of Igbo man is this and that. Get real.

Is corruption not in an all time in Nigeria now? How many of the numerous 'gates' high profile corruption cases involved an Igbo person?

Do a little research with google and tell me in the last 27 years, the names synonymous with corruption and how many are of Igbo extraction.

Don't fall so cheap for dem say dem say. When you see an Igbo person, transact with him not on the premise of "Igbo man go cheat me"! or other familiar lines.

The Igbo men that prefer not to transact with a Chinonso knows what's up. it's not hatred. it's simply biz strategy. weh done
tales or what i experience for real?,corruption that are igbos,habi dis one is kidding ni??,mr. Man consult home if you are far away from home and truth.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

a NLander said something about treating symptoms n ignoring d disease
thats what u doing rite now
Cut off the head and the body will go down gradually.
IPOB head has been cut off for now like during Ojukwu time and we will wait for the head to grow again and then cut it again.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Leez(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Cut off the head and the body will go down gradually.
IPOB head has been cut off for now like during Ojukwu time and we will wait for the head to grow again and then cut it again.
look at what u just wrote den look at urself
den look at it again
smh
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:
look at what u just wrote den look at urself den look at it again smh

Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Leez(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=62042395][/quote] grin grin
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Which South would vote for Igbo?

Even Igbos won't vote for a man from Ebonyi and Anambra people won't vote for a man from Imo. Go and check out threads on Nairaland where Anambra and Imo Igbos are always fighting themselves.
That's some crazy sh!t there, I wonder when the whole South will be United and Compact like the North.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

The north will give somebody like Okorocha 90% votes because he doesn't play politics of ethnicity or religion like what most igbos people like to do.
Nobody is against the Igbos or south-east but they believing that they can produce the president on their own without alliance with the north or south-west will always make them to fail.

No zone in Nigeria can produce the president without alliance.
The igbos hate the north,hate south-west and are not in good books with south-south because they want to conquer the south-south by force and how will they produce the president of this great country.
True, North alone is the only region that can produce a President alone and even at that, they still need an alliance from any of the South Zone, if not they will fail.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Benosky011(m): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Deede has made much money. He now wants to come and waste it.
Ngwere na muscle pull.
Let him go ask the true meaning of the word 'NAIRA'.
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augiiee:
point of correction, Nigeria has nnever had a Hausa president
really
tuntun ni
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
melzabull:
too many ignorant people here. are oyou surprised the idiots are all from the WAste? they can twist and bend the truth to suit their highly tribalistic ewedu brains.

is there ogbono brain

and is it better than ewedu brain
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
olabrad:
It isn't by tribe. It is by individual convictions and personalities

in nigeria every personality is identified maybe first by tribe
that why u see a fair complexion guy who his robust and u will hear yu resemble igbo
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by makazona(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
mamaafrik:
tales or what i experience for real?,corruption that are igbos,habi dis one is kidding ni??,mr. Man consult home if you are far away from home and truth.

Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by makazona(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2017
mamaafrik:

Don't be too vague. Attend the points I raised. Engage in intellectual discourse with verifiable facts and not mere conjectures. Am waiting
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by BrowNetter(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Leez:

Oga, where in this earth have you heard or seen missile kept at home?
You think it's a toy?

Please first learn how to read before commenting!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by Leez(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
BrowNetter:

Oga, where in this earth have you heard or seen missile kept at home? You think it's a toy?

Please first learn how to read before commenting!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh but una say e get weapons na where will he keep it?army HQ? smh
Re: 2019 APC Ticket: SKC Ogbonnia Is First Challenger To Buhari by blaqoracle: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
lereinter:

ojukwu was not the president of nigeria
ojukwu was to cowardly for me to waste my ink on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northerners Celebrating Buhari's Victory In A Truck, In A Terrifying Way / EFCC Impounds Ali Modu Sheriff Private Jet At Maiduguri Airport (photo) / Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.