Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bein Sport Warns Tstv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bein Sport Warns Tstv (4974 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Wilfem(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sadly, the expectations of football fans like myself and others regarding Tstv might be far from being realistic after all. I was watching the Europa League match between Arsenal and FK Crvena on Qsat with their Test Transmission stuff, and to my greatest surprise. I saw a warning from Bein sport. The 2 bein Sport Channels (Grande Sports 1 & 2) later went off. Other channels are still showing.
I'm really confused about this.
Here's the picture of the warning:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by aieromon(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked shocked

Also reported by a Twitter user and other users on the TSTV Facebook page

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bhadoosky/status/926190894600065032
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by spyroet(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
What does it say I can't see it clearly
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Slayer2: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hahahahahahah

Chai.

Dstv till take over.

No time for mediocre rubbish. Tstv ko pstv ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by greatmarshall(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na wah o
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Mrnakeina(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dstv you guys won't rest with this blackmail?
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by wayray: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Aiyele o. DStv has done it again
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Wilfem(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
spyroet:
What does it say I can't see it clearly
Hahahhahha cheesy cheesy.
I hope this one is clear enough for you to see. tongue

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by femarse: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
why it is difficult for you to take a snapshot of the decoder connected to your TV is the reason why it is difficult for me to believe this story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by dominique(f): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Did TSTV seriously think they can air sport events without aquiring the rights to do so? Seems they want to be sued.
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Wilfem(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
femarse:
why it is difficult for you to take a snapshot of the decoder connected to your TV is the reason why it is difficult for me to believe this story
Why is it also difficult for you too to clearly understand the warning signal, and what even happened thereafter, even though I couldn't picture it before it later went off. I'm seriously angry about the whole scenario 'cos he be like say WE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE OO!
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Darksider131: 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
Anyone that believe this photo is STUPID or a HATER

OP your mum..

Edited shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by obynocute(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
there was a hack into there system..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by spyroet(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wilfem:

Hahahhahha cheesy cheesy.
I hope this one is clear enough for you to see. tongue
oh yes! I got it but this tstv of a thing hope they have nt come to scam us
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Chuksteric(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
We all know who's behind this... Why hasn't the likes of mobdro been stopped since? Yeye de smell

2 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Wilfem(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Darksider131:

OP your mum..

Edited shit
I'm just shaking my head for the way and manners in which people like you think. If you actually believe this was edited, try to take your time to find, out. Google and twitter are your friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by MrBigiman: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
TSTV, what a waste!
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by dustmalik: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chuksteric:
We all know who's behind this... Why hasn't the likes of mobdro been stopped since? Yeye de smell
Please, use your head. Mobdro is an online streaming service, not Satellite.

5 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by dustmalik: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
More of it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by alkanes1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Most Nigerians(maybe even tstv themselves) don't even know what broadcast rights mean. This is just bein sports. By the time dstv drops billion naira law suit in their head them go run. The truth is football is not cheap anywhere. If you have anyone staying in the UK you can ask him/her how much they pay for skysports/bt sports.
To the layman infringement of broadcast rights is the same thing as a camera man covering your event without permission. Dstv paid big money to secure these rights. Pay tv is expensive worldwide. It's a luxury.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Dclique(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
lol Enemies of progress at work

1 Like

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by alkanes1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chuksteric:
Mobdro is illegal so you know that's why you can't find it on the playstore. Besides they only broadcast streams from other sources

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Wilfem(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Darksider131:

OP your mum..

Edited shit
I wouldn't know if by now, you still think this picture I snapped myself and also posted here was edited in any way. My greatest concern and worry about you is that you don't even have regard for your own mother, because if you really do so, you won't be so quick to utter this kind of of statement. May the Lord have mercy on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Darksider131: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wilfem:

I wouldn't know if by now, you still think this picture I snapped myself and also posted here was edited in any way. My greatest concern and worry about you is that you don't even have regard for your own mother, because if you really do so, you won't be so quick to utter this kind of of statement. May the Lord have mercy on you.
and is so easy for you to blackmail another man's hard work

May the lord have mercy on you...
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Wilfem(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Darksider131:
and is so easy for you to blackmail another man's hard work

May the lord have mercy on you...
And does this look like a 'blackmail' from me? Hmmmmmm! sad
Human beings could be so complex and highly complicated at times.

FYI, I'm a die hard fan of Tstv, right from June this year and would want them to thrive here in Nigeria and also put an end to to the monopoly of Dst* But everything must be done in a proper manner that won't suggest illegality or piracy in any form.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Dthespian: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2017
alkanes1:
Most Nigerians(maybe even tstv themselves) don't even know what broadcast rights mean. This is just bein sports. By the time dstv drops billion naira law suit in their head them go run. The truth is football is not cheap anywhere. If you have anyone staying in the UK you can ask him/her how much they pay for skysports/bt sports.
To the layman infringement of broadcast rights is the same thing as a camera man covering your event without permission. Dstv paid big money to secure these rights. Pay tv is expensive worldwide. It's a luxury.

don't be ignorant

this largely depends on the population
those in China would not pay as much as those in Nigeria
and Nigerians should not pay as much as those in Ghana

5 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 03, 2017
dominique:
Did TSTV seriously think they can air sport events without aquiring the rights to do so? Seems they want to be sued.

they are partnering with some chinese guys if i recall

no copyright law in china, so you can pirate and steal ip as you wish

they must have thought they could replicate that format here.

3 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by ThatCEO: 4:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Tstv will be reduced to only Nollywood channels in the next 3 months. A lot of people know this but just wish it's not true.

2 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by dominique(f): 5:35am On Nov 03, 2017
oyb:

they are partnering with some chinese guys if i recall

no copyright law in china, so you can pirate and steal ip as you wish

they must have thought they could replicate that format here.

But we have copyright laws here. It's not as if DSTV couldn't air the premiership during the times of HITV but the latter won a successful bid to air the events and it would have been illegal of DSTV to also do so. What makes TSTV so different that they think they can air sport events without aquiring the rights?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by 9japrof(m): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2017
TsTV should get their acts together and quit embarrassing their brand.

Anyway it can only happen in nigeria
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
alkanes1:

This is what I've been trying to let people understand. Last season Sunderland came last in the premier league and got relegated yet they still got 80 million pounds in TV money. Where do people think this money come from? Live football is expensive worldwide, I don't know what backdoor l tstv is trying to take oh, but I hope it's legal. Nobody likes to pay through their nose just to watch football but at the same time getting these rights no be beans. Live football is not a necessity as most Nigerians are thinking, it's actually a luxury.

2 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
DSTV is fighting a lost battle.

TSTV all the way

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Hitv Upgrade Software / Merlin Season 4 / What Are Your Reason For Watching Nollywood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.