Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bein Sport Warns Tstv - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bein Sport Warns Tstv (4971 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by mancity11: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Travis in for this... Big fight for them ahead....
This is what I've been trying to let people understand. Last season Sunderland came last in the premier league and got relegated yet they still got 80 million pounds in TV money. Where do people think this money come from? Live football is expensive worldwide, I don't know what backdoor l tstv is trying to take oh, but I hope it's legal. Nobody likes to pay through their nose just to watch football but at the same time getting these rights no be beans. Live football is not a necessity as most Nigerians are thinking, it's actually a luxury. [/quote]

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by joxxy01(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
obynocute:
there was a hack into there system..
lets assume it was hacked, why did the picture go off to.?
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by Hemstone(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2017
If they can leave the warning sign there and we keep watching who cares. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2017
greenhulk:

This is what I've been trying to let people understand. Last season Sunderland came last in the premier league and got relegated yet they still got 80 million pounds in TV money. Where do people think this money come from? Live football is expensive worldwide, I don't know what backdoor l tstv is trying to take oh, but I hope it's legal. Nobody likes to pay through their nose just to watch football but at the same time getting these rights no be beans. Live football is not a necessity as most Nigerians are thinking, it's actually a luxury.

CTL shows live matches and it's not that expensive....BT sport and sky sport and not too expensive too relative to UK's economy... with data or wifi u can watch any match on your fone or android TV box..I don't know aw tstv intend to go about it, but it's not impossible...mtn claimed per second billing was not possible, until glo introduced it. I jst hope tstv has done enough research and have the backing of the big guns...

4 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by kendrick9(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
dominique:

But we have copyright laws here. It's not as if DSTV couldn't air the premiership during the times of HITV but the latter won a successful bid to air the events and it would have been illegal of DSTV to also do so. What makes TSTV so different that they think they can air sport events without aquiring the rights?
have u not heard of CTL or metro digital? CTL broadcasts live matches all around the world thru this beinsport....come to south/south or the east...
I bliev tstv can do same

1 Like

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by kendrick9(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

CTL shows live matches and it's not that expensive....BT sport and sky sport and not too expensive too relative to UK's economy... with data or wifi u can watch any match on your fone or android TV box..I don't know aw tstv intend to go about it, but it's not impossible...mtn claimed per second billing was not possible, until glo introduced it. I jst hope tstv has done enough research and have the backing of the big guns...
it seems lyk this lagosians have no clue about CTL
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
kendrick9:
it seems lyk this lagosians have no clue about CTL
don't mind Dem.... dey jst believe that without dstv, we are doomed
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by alkanes1(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
kendrick9:
have u not heard of CTL or metro digital? CTL broadcasts live matches all around the world thru this beinsport....come to south/south or the east...
I bliev tstv can do same
CTL and Metro are on a low key. If care is not taken this tstv people will spoil business for them

1 Like

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by AutoReportNG: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2017
Truly TSTV was hacked... @beINSPORTS will never stoop so low to display that message. They either block you, mail the content provider and you are yanked off. Ask those using strong decoder, they will explain better. When was the last time CTL displayed this message for the strong decoder users. I smelt DSTV body odour in this stuff, they are losing their market share and they are doing all they could to frustrate this. cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2017
alkanes1:
CTL and Metro are on a low key. If care is not taken this tstv people will spoil business for them

lol , so u think dstv and beinsport dont know about them??

this a freaking joke
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by ribbit: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
this message is too specific. i smell hacking.

bein sport will yank you of without displaying stupid message.
been watching bein kodi long enough to know how this works.

but mehn, this tstv people need to get their shiit together
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by decasey(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wilfem:

Why is it also difficult for you too to clearly understand the warning signal, and what even happened thereafter, even though I couldn't picture it before it later went off. I'm seriously angry about the whole scenario 'cos he be like say WE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE OO!
snapped d decoder na n let c. Thank u.
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by AZeD1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
kendrick9:
I bliev tstv can do same
There's a reason why CTL doesn't broadcast in Lagos or nationally.
They know it's illegal but TSTV is trying to go national with illegal content.
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by AZeD1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

lol , so u think dstv and beinsport dont know about them??

this a freaking joke
DStv knows about CTL but CTL minds their business and are not trying to go after DStv's subscribers.

Remember when Hitv went after viewing centers? DStv knows about viewing centers but they are not concerned because it's small fish.
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
AZeD1:

There's a reason why CTL doesn't broadcast in Lagos or nationally.
They know it's illegal but TSTV is trying to go national with illegal content.

that is a lie.... a big fat lie.... if Wat they r doing is illegal in any way, they wouldn't even survive in ur village ...
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
AZeD1:

DStv knows about CTL but CTL minds their business and are not trying to go after DStv's subscribers.

Remember when Hitv went after viewing centers? DStv knows about viewing centers but they are not concerned because it's small fish.

so u means south south people r not DST subscribers snatched by CTL..unless u av proof, all these are nothing but baseless assumptions
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by AZeD1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

that is a lie.... a big fat lie.... if Wat they r doing is illegal in any way, they wouldn't even survive in ur village ...
Dude believe what you want, it doesn't stop the truth.
Dstv has exclusive rights over the EPL in Nigeria. You should get a lawyer to explain that to you.
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
AZeD1:

Dude believe what you want, it doesn't stop the truth.
Dstv has exclusive rights over the EPL in Nigeria. You should get a lawyer to explain that to you.

explain how CTL show EPL right under d nose of dstv.....don't tell me dstv doesn't know about it.....simple question ....
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by lacidi: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

explain how CTL show EPL right under d nose of dstv.....don't tell me dstv doesn't know about it.....simple question ....
Why are you arguing over simple facts. Please go to the premier league website and see the list of authorized broadcasters. CTL is not a satellite station and is only transmitting in about 4 - 5 states. CTL launched a satellite TV called Trend Tv some years ago but could not broadcast the EPL via their satellite transmission. They ultimately discontinued the satellite option because no one was buying. Why do you think that happened?
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by AZeD1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
teamsynergy:

Find out who has EPL rights from the EPL site here https://www.premierleague.com/news/60907

The question you should be asking is why is CTL not in Lagos? The state with the largest population in Nigeria or are you saying the owners of CTL don't like money?
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by AZeD1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
lacidi:

Why are you arguing over simple facts. Please go to the premier league website and see the list of authorized broadcasters. CTL is not a satellite station and is only transmitting in about 4 - 5 states. CTL launched a satellite TV called Trend Tv some years ago but could not broadcast the EPL via their satellite transmission. They ultimately discontinued the satellite option because no one was buying. Why do you think that happened?

Some peeps just like to argue blindly.
Re: Bein Sport Warns Tstv by teamsynergy: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
lacidi:

thingz r gradually changing, last year econet acquired the right to show an EPL match every weekend for free via kwese sport in the same regions wia dstv has d exclusive right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merlin Season 4 / I Need Hitv Upgrade Software / What Is Cccam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.