Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy (40544 Views)

Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Israel Will Be Bombed Today. This Is A Prophecy / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And your brother believed what the pastor said

Your brother needs to have a rethink about this whole thing

His wife has kids for him already

All these pastors always end up bringing confusion into people's home

They do more of guesswork

Your brother isn't wise at all and that pastor is not spirit filled

You are very correct at some point.But his wife already agreed to the accusation,which shows that the pastor wasn't guessing.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Donjazzy12(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.
He should divorce her immediately! Anybody who can work against your progress from within secretly can kill.

Such women can poison their husband secretly. Your brother needs to divorce her and totally distance himself from her completely. She is an evil woman.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who has the power to stop God from blessing whom he chose to bless?

YOu know nothing Jon Snow
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
And your brother believed what the pastor said

Your brother needs to have a rethink about this whole thing

His wife has kids for him already

All these pastors always end up bringing confusion into people's home

They do more of guesswork

Your brother isn't wise at all and that pastor is not spirit filled

So, the guess work made the wife to say yes when the pastor asked her?
hhmmmmm! May the good Lord forgive you
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by dollytino4real(f): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank41:

Yes I agree with you....she could be demonic....the husband's biz starts crumbling each time he makes love to her.
But if the clergyman is really called by God as u said, what stops him from delivering her?
they dont force deliverance on sum one, it is personal choice
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by mamatwiny(f): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Since her prayers are very effective , let your brother divorce her and see if he wont go back to village to beg for food. She can even add sickness join to the prayer.
Lmfao.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

Brother, spiritual things are deep....He once told me that whenever he makes love to his wife his finances will start crumbling but if he abstains from her for some time he will bounce back. I don't really know how to go about it.

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by olagbemi118(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided FAKE STORY
how are u doing
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Ibbravo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
hey.... f**k the damm prophecy, this story was made up.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Innocent314: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please let's us think very well, s wen someone is praying to God for help, then someone else will also b praying God not to answer that other person, then God ll listen to the one that is praying against d other?
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Innocent314: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sorry to say this.... I think d wife connived with the pastor,
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by paulynpen(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:
Prophets, pastors, Church leaders I will need your help on this one.

My elder brother has been married to his wife about 14yrs now, the marriage is blessed with 3 boys.
His wife is not the kind of woman a lot of men will pray for but no one is perfect. My bro tells me things about his marriage that he won't even disclose to our parents, I am very close to him and he always seeks my opinion.

His wife is a devoted Christian... she attends almost all d church programs and never misses Church service every sunday.

They had a program in d Church and she invited the husband. My brother went to the program and the Pastor called him out and told him that God wants to bless him financially more than he will ever imagine but there is a voice crying to God not to bless him.

The pastor called the wife out and told her that she is the d one telling God not to bless her husband cos she thinks a lot of money in his hands will make him to misbehave and d wife said yes.

The pastor now asked my brother to promise that if God bless him with this huge amount of money will you promise not to misbehave and he said yes... the pastor now asked his wife to reverse the prayer she has been praying against her husband right there inside the Church so that God can bless him and she did.

Since that day my brother became restless, he couldn't believe that the woman under his roof is d one praying against his progress. He told me that he wants to divorce her so that he can be free from her negative prayers.

I don't really know what to tell him.
hahahahaha..., how did we get here in Christianity? so if someone doesn't like your hairstyle he will tell God and God will withhold your blessings? proverb 26 says an undeserved curse is like a homeless bird it flies without perching, unless your brother wronged her, if not the pastor is just being mischievous, lets stop mocking God and making fools of ourselves, God is just even to the unjust, we are held bound by our selfishness, we served God for selfish desires not because we really want an encounter with Him, come to think of it, if your brother is earning like say 180k per month, house rent is high, no electricity supply and cost of fuel is alarming how can he live a comfortable life? or praying for a better job when no company has been opened and the few ones are closing shops? ok, he is praying to take another man's job? where did God come in here? the simple reason is that we have bad leaders and bad economy, lets stop associating this with God, the only people enjoying it are the politician and the thieving pastors who take from where they never sow, I have been asking myself how many night vigils do people in the US, the UK and the like attends in order to secure a job, why must God be drag into this? I was chatting with colleagues in Germany, they are Nigerian students studying in Germany, he was confused about two jobs that just show up totalling about 900 euros, he was confused whether to take the job or not, mind you he is no paying school fees, did he seek the face of God as your pastor will tell you? unless we come out of our fantasies and embrace reality we will be stuck

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by adatemi: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tell your brother that if the wife's prayer was for God not to bless then she wouldn't have invited him to church so that she can be called out in his presence. For God to bless will not be as a result of the prophet or his wife, it will be because he trusted God. His wife has been by his side all this while so why wouldn't she want to enjoy the riches with him? Beware of Fake Prophets!!
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nwodosis(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Did you know that negative energy from people who know you or around you can prevent blessings from getting to you? They don't have to be witches or wizards,even an envious friend's negative energy can do that.
I just asked a question and for a sermon
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Innocent314: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Although divorce is not d option available.... Y not send d woman back to her parent for the time being.....
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Syphonn(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
“Men are scums but I’m keeping my virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Pinuc: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
If God answered that womans prayers not to proper her husband, divorcing her obviously will not help. That woman is married to that man for life, the man should try and treat the wife right and see God bless him more and more. I dont think the woman hates her husband, but she thinks the man might leave her for another woman if more money is in his hands.
My advice, forget divorce, face your marriage and make it work.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by paulynpen(m): 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You are very correct at some point.But his wife already agreed to the accusation, which shows that the pastor wasn't guessing.
it is a pure lie, the wife must have met the pastor for counseling, the pastor just want to use that o tell the congregation hat he sees from God, i am a Christian, I have been a Christian since my teen days that's about 25 years, I am not a Muslim... so you are saying that God seek the consent of his wife in order to bless him? what may convince me is that the man probably wrong the woman, that is the only reason God will listen to the woman, you mean anyone can just approach God and ask him not to bless me and He will agree? hmmm this is very serious

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
A lot of ridiculous things are really happening in marriages these days.

I can't but shake my head for both the husband and the wife
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
A lot of ridiculous things are really happening in marriages these days.

I can't but shake my head for both the husband and the wife

But bro let's leave the prophecy out of the matter. Imagine your babe wishing you failure cause she fears you'll do multiple ladies, does it make sense?
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by agarawu23(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
So because u think ur husband will marry another wife that's why u keep praying to God not to bless him? When poverty hama una two, u will reverse ur prayers

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
wat D Pastor Meant Is Dat D Wife Is A Witch,he Doesn't Want To Put D Woman In An Awkward Situation.D Wife Already Got D Msg D Pastor Is Tryin To Pass Across Xo She Can Loose Her Husband.Talkin Outta Xperience
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
paulynpen:

it is a pure lie, the wife must have met the pastor for counseling, the pastor just want to use that o tell the congregation hat he sees from God, i am a Christian, I have been a Christian since my teen days that's about 25 years, I am not a Muslim... so you are saying that God seek the consent of his wife in order to bless him? what may convince me is that the man probably wrong the woman, that is the only reason God will listen to the woman, you mean anyone can just approach God and ask him not to bless me and He will agree? hmmm this is very serious

Are u saying witches and wizardry does not exist? Haven't u heard about cases where a woman ties her husband's wealth with padlock etc in her coven?mind u am not a Muslim.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by shineeye1: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Please do not contemplate divorcing your wife. Her "offense" does not deserve that. God may oppose you on that. You have to understand the woman's fears. Even if she is verbally praying night and day for your prosperity, the power of the words of mouth may be cancelled by the higher, stronger silent force of her lack of confidence in you. Your reasonable work now is to build her confidence.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

But bro let's leave the prophecy out of the matter. Imagine your babe wishing you failure cause she fears you'll do multiple ladies, does it make sense?
It doesn't make sense at all bro
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
It doesn't make sense at all bro
yes It Makes A Whole Lot Of Sense
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by Danyl(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Everyone has been blaming the wife, some blame the husband for taking a 'divorce' in a hurry, but come to think of it, if God could create 6billion people without blinking an eye, don't you think His wisdom is unfathomable? Some believe that when they do wrong God punishes them, but come to think of it, if you could imagine how a computer system multitask, then you should know that the God that created the brain that built the computer is unsearchable. One the man and the woman are one soul, personally, when you open your mouth and say things that is not aligning with Gods will for your live, you get what you say cos the heavenly mechanism is in place, God rested after He finished, just do this and this follows, God cannot never ever tempt or try any man with evil for no just cause.
What the pastor has a strong probability of been true, cos the man and His wife are one flesh one body one soul, if the wife is cursing the husband not to have money, if they engage in intimacy, the curse gets more enhanced cos sexual intimacy is a covenant so. It could be true the wife is doing those things, I can feel what the husband is feeling right now, but the wife is so insecure. Sometimes when you are depressed as a man, one night-out may seem more than a cure, it necessarily doesn't mean the man is fornicating outside his home. God doesn't need to do anything in this regard for poverty to visit the family, its a spiritual 'law of cause and effect'. @OP, tell your brother to cool down cos, if he divorces, as a christian, is he ready to be celibate till eternity? divorce is permissible but you must remarry till your spouse is dead, that's God's word, he may do himself more harm than good in this matter. They should just have a conversation, the wife needs to ask for forgiveness, but your brother should take it easy. Divorce is not the answer.
if I were him, I would go on a journey just to cool off my head, and have a rethink where I am missing it.
May God heal your brothers marriage. the pastor is not to be blamed, even though the Pastor could do better by calling them aside instead of making it a church affair, but that will serve its own purpose never to take battle into your own hands as a woman, and let God fight for you.
selah.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
yes It Makes A Whole Lot Of Sense
Can you pray for your boyfriend to remain on a spot?
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by shineeye1: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Know this , a good percentage of women will prefer a "management" life of peace and security of husband than risk prosperity and its many marital insecurity and unease. This is natural with them - not craftiness, its just their comprehension of life.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rat poison is 100 naira in my area I can help your brother prepare the last meal for his wife, tell him to send me her favourite food and home address
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
I happen to be the leader of a prayer group some women in my group have told me how their husbands behave each time they have money and vice versa.
The woman didn't pray that prayer but it was her thought based on her experiences. Some marriages would be happier, closer, stronger when there's no money.
Re: My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy by oluwatodimu1(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
shortgun:

Brother, spiritual things are deep....He once told me that whenever he makes love to his wife his finances will start crumbling but if he abstains from her for some time he will bounce back. I don't really know how to go about it.
Its possible cos he is not the spiritually above her. is he a very sound christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / Apostle Lawrence Achudume Asks Members To Drop N5K In His Hand For Blessing / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.