Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,109 members, 7,856,422 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Bola Tinubu Flies To London To Visit His Late Son’s Wife And Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Flies To London To Visit His Late Son’s Wife And Children (421 Views)

Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bola Tinubu Flies To London To Visit His Late Son’s Wife And Children by topskylinker(m): 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has left Nigeria for London, where he would be meeting his late son’s wife and children who reside in the United Kingdom.

Tinubu departed Lagos barely 48 hours after his son, Jide, was pronounced dead by medical doctors at the Lagos Island General Hospital, Lagos state.

Click to see photos :https://henrynaija..com.ng/2017/11/bola-tinubu-flies-to-london-to-visit.html
Re: Bola Tinubu Flies To London To Visit His Late Son’s Wife And Children by Mynd44: 5:34am On Nov 03, 2017

(1)

'people's Passion Is Cocaine,voodoo, Mine Is Collection Of Automobile' - Melaye / Connect Me I Dey Abj / President Buhari Meets With Christian Leaders At State House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.