Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu (16767 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Bauchi People Will Vote Massively For PMB – Katagum / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by seyigiggle: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
of course. after payment of pension to retired bihafra police and planned compensation of 89b for the biafra war
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Obumorji(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
A former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, says Igbos will vote massively for President Buhari in the 2019 election. Kalu said this when he appeared as a guest on Arise TV.

' APC has come to stay in the south-east. Buhari’s contest in 2019 is not only for himself but for the south-east. After Buhari’s eight years, nobody in Nigeria can tell us that our region cannot produce the president. Majority of the Igbo people will massively support Buhari in 2019. They did not support him in 2015. But in 2019 they will massively vote for him. I am passing a vote of confidence on him because he has integrity. I am not the only one passing a vote of confidence on Buhari, the APC governors just endorsed him for a second term, the World Bank is supporting what he is doing, so also is the EU, including other powerful world leaders.” he said
Kalu who defected to APC in November 2016, said he did so because of the personality of President Buhari.

“I will add a lot of value to the APC in the south-east. I have been in the opposition for 10 years now. I joined Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA) since 2006. But I joined APC because of Buhari. I joined because of his integrity so as to help grow the party in the south-east'.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/igbos-will-vote-massively-for-president.html

now i knw this man is MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Brugo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
As revealed at the 2015 elections Buhari does not need south east votes to win.

Keep your support to yourselves.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Robisky001(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Delusion of grandeur.... Keep deceiving the clueless one that is why the economy is in comatose.

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by SHANGALORLOR: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oga orji uzo Kalu yourmumudondu. Who made you a mouth piece for the Igbo's. Please respect yourself at list for ones.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by awuf2008: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
A political harlot speaking for minority Igbos. It is Uzor Kalus view and not of the majority.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by 2nattie(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
How? Dem wan rig am?
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
You need to force them out of their house, follow them to the polls and force the to thumb print Buhari

yeye de smell like gutter
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by networkrecharg: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Politicians should understand the difference between speaking for themselves and speaking for an entire ethnic group

PLEASE HELP ME TELL THEM....
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Gkemz: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Story.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by gemtlesoul123: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
are they vote in 2015
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by gemini35(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
he is just saying this to please his Hausa Fulani master, s for his selfish interest, deep down inside his heart he know,s he don't, command respect from the Igbo,
common LGA election orji can not win,if you orji want to,let him try and see,
how then do you convince the Igbo,s to vote, buhari ,shame on you ,
18 Nov please no vote in anambra.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by myhotbrain: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
At this point i is safe to say that most of Igbos responding to this news are, either uneducated or unable to read all of what Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu has said.

If the Igbos does not vote, MASSIVELY, for Buhari or any candidate of the APC comes 2019 presidential election, then, THERE IS NO WAY ANY IGBOMAN, WHETHER IN APC OR PDP OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL PARTY, IF NOMINATED IN 2023, WOULD BE VOTED FOR AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Orji Uzor Kalu has rightly called this one: one good turn deserves another. That is, Igbos, vote for Buhari/APC which is still the party to beat in 2019, and now demand for pay-back in 2023 when the rotation for presidency comes back to the South.

Do you get it?
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by PETERENI1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sometimes Opening some thread amount to waste on mb
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by phkka1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thunder fire you.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by osazsky(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
I did rather vote for Zuma statue in d east
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by ipobarecriminals: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
sad cool grin smiley wink grin cool shocked wink cheesy grin cool
[/quote] wink cheesy grin cool cheesy grin grin smiley wink grin
python1:
Orji uzor Kalu, you will soon see yourself as one almajiri feeding from one naijerya by the time these beasts pictured wake up and descend on you. grin grin grin. Na today you go hear the history of your wealth, the oyel block wey abokii give you from nd, your cult group.
A society that has no respect for elders is doomed.
grin[quote author=python1 post=62022162]Orji uzor Kalu, you will soon see yourself as one almajiri feeding from one naijerya by the time these beasts pictured wake up and descend on you. grin grin grin. Na today you go hear the history of your wealth, the oyel block wey abokii give you from nd, your cult group.
u are very wicked
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by peacemara54(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok

check my signature
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by sharpwriter(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Irony!!!
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ladyjumong(f): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
Orji uzor Kalu, you will soon see yourself as one almajiri feeding from one naijerya by the time these beasts pictured wake up and descend on you. grin grin grin. Na today you go hear the history of your wealth, the oyel block wey abokii give you from nd, your cult group.
u mean to tell me a society that has no respect for criminal leaders is doomed

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Bhella5(m): 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
deariekay:

Though presidency is not a chieftancy title.anoda person can come on board after buari. But take not my brother,buari need just few igbos to win if contesting. So forget what you are saying. Igbos are Oyes members. They forget tins quickly. Igbokwenu lolll
u dey mind these ones ni? Like they can vote him out on Nl. Come 2019 when PMB says 'jump' ibos would say where?
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u mean to tell me a society that has no respect for criminal leaders is doomed
Over sabi, wetin I talk be say, a society that has no respect for elders is doomed. Now tell me, which tribe is well known for insulting elders?
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by rosalieene(f): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
this man is indeed a mad man
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Mozegee: 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I dont know were this man got this information from.This man has loss value totally. I dont imagine any igbo man or woman voting for your so called president.This is a man who suppose to be in prison because of the atrocities he has commited against Abians.Now he is now Saint Orji because he has join the APC.Fighting corruption my foot,this govt is a epitome of corruption,by the time they leave by 2019,their ass will open.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ladyjumong(f): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Over sabi, wetin I talk be say, a society that has no respect for elders is doomed. Now tell me, which tribe is well known for insulting elders?
oga, when we talk about respect we also look into those who deserves one. And nigerian polithiefcians deserves none. criminals are not meant to be respected even if they are old undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by uzogold4love: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
this man is a fool
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by tonquendo4u(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thunder fire u. Just say you and ur family
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oga, when we talk about respect we also look into those who deserves one. And nigerian polithiefcians deserves none. criminals are not meant to be respected even if they are old undecided
That is what I'm saying, you can go ahead and insult the hell out of your granny age mate for whatsoever reason, but others simply exercise restraints. Meanwhile, note, I'm not preaching that you exercise restraints while insulting any one, but just don't expect everyone to do same. I, for instance can ignore some of what rightfully belong to me when my elderly ones are involved, a situation you can't even imagine for yourself, that is the difference. Honestly, I can't by any stretch of the imagination be nursing the feeling of challenging my mum/dad for whatsoever reason, God forbid. Even if na money, abeg let him have it, I won't consider it a lose, he is my dad.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ruggedpen: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I knew Kalu is a politician but never knew he could massively deceive his master. Buhari said he got 5per cent last time, if he gets 3per cent in 2019 he will deserve an applause. kalu ought to know that igbo people doesn't support buhari and will never be their favorite candidate. besides orji kalu ought to have been in Kuje prison by now.
HOW CAN I GIVE YOU MORE LIKES? HE HAS JOINED THE PARTY OF THIEVES AND NOW A CLEAN GUY, EVEN IF HE WILL BE GOING TO COURT IS TO GO AND READ NEWS PAPER. NIGERIA MY COUNTRY HOW DID WE FIND OURSELVES HERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ekeke1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
yes ooo....d same way they voted for him in d last elections ... I laugh
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Kiakia(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu has turned into a core APC apologist! To imagine that this man once floated a political party which he abandoned to join the ruling party speaks volume of his quest to remain relevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Bus Conductors Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Senator Sani Musa: Call Them Terrorists Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.