Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu (16803 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Bauchi People Will Vote Massively For PMB – Katagum / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
A former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, says Igbos will vote massively for President Buhari in the 2019 election. Kalu said this when he appeared as a guest on Arise TV.

' APC has come to stay in the south-east. Buhari’s contest in 2019 is not only for himself but for the south-east. After Buhari’s eight years, nobody in Nigeria can tell us that our region cannot produce the president. Majority of the Igbo people will massively support Buhari in 2019. They did not support him in 2015. But in 2019 they will massively vote for him. I am passing a vote of confidence on him because he has integrity. I am not the only one passing a vote of confidence on Buhari, the APC governors just endorsed him for a second term, the World Bank is supporting what he is doing, so also is the EU, including other powerful world leaders.” he said
Kalu who defected to APC in November 2016, said he did so because of the personality of President Buhari.

“I will add a lot of value to the APC in the south-east. I have been in the opposition for 10 years now. I joined Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA) since 2006. But I joined APC because of Buhari. I joined because of his integrity so as to help grow the party in the south-east'.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/igbos-will-vote-massively-for-president.html

grin
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ladyjumong(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

That is what I'm saying, you can go ahead and insult the hell out of your granny age mate for whatsoever reason, but others simply exercise restraints. Meanwhile, note, I, for instance can ignore some of what rightfully belong to me when my elderly ones are involved, a situation you can't even imagine for yourself, that is the difference. Honestly, I can't by any stretch of the imagination be nursing the feeling of challenging my mum/dad for whatsoever reason, God forbid. Even if na money, abeg let him have it, I won't consider it a lose, he is my dad.
oh please keep your excuse whatever to yourself. there is a huge difference between a normal elder and a polithiefcian. they are the reason why the masses are suffering. u dont expect the masses to be smilling back at them, it is normal they vent out their anger nd fustration on them. if they are to be given respect they should start doing the right thing. do well to stop condoning evil. undecided
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by TundeHashim(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
clevvermind:
TRUE IGBO WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI. NOT EVEN IN THE DREAM.
what about FAKE igbos?
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by XaviDayo(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anything for the dollar.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oh please keep your excuse whatever to yourself. there is a huge difference between a normal elder and a polithiefcian. they are the reason why the masses are suffering. u dont expect the masses to be smilling back at them, it is normal they vent out their anger nd fustration on them. if they are to be given respect they should start doing the right thing. do well to stop condoning evil. undecided
Yes, limit it to your enclaves, others aren't brought up to insult elders for whatsoever reason. You can start calling them and keep insulting them one after the other, your biz.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by jonyima: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Stupid people
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by IamKingwise(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Drunk Man

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by waveman2: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oga buhari Don, t let did cheap political prostitutes deceive u oh. D way dey deceived Jonathan.he doesn't represent d igbos. Majority of the igbos will never vote for buhari. Igbos vote according to their conceience and not Wat their leaders tell dem I. E the ones day even come out to vote. And as it is now buhari has hurt den were it matters most. Foreign exchange(hardship), calling den 5 percent so he go hard oh.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ladyjumong(f): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Yes, limit it to your enclaves, others aren't brought up to insult elders for whatsoever reason. You can start calling them and keep insulting them one after the other, your biz.
well last time i checked, it's a normal thing everywhere, polithiefcian are well hated. u cant be smilling at someone who is the reason why ur country is the not in a good condition. except those who are been paid to defend them. cool
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
well last time i checked, it's a normal thing everywhere, polithiefcian are well hated. u cant be smilling at someone who is the reason why ur country is the not in a good condition. except those who are been paid to defend them. cool
How many yoruba or hausa politicians have those tribes been insulting to your hearing? Or do you think the yorubas are satisfied with the conducts ffk? How many hausa politicians were/are being insulted by the hausas? You think both tribes are satisfied with the activities of all their politicians? NO. But because respect for elders are in those cultures, restraints are exercised. Compare these cases with yours. With all the insults they hurl at the elders/politicians, how have they fared? And for your information, I'm not under the payroll of any politician, but it is just too heavy for me to start insulting my elders, everything is not about money as obtained in your case.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by NairalandAsasin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Muppet
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

If na dis moniker you want use, continue with it, stop switching abeg. grin grin grin. Na only ostrich dey bury head for ground begin think say e don hide grin grin Switching between monikers because of me, I must really be hitting some fragile nerves very hard. Very soon, when you deactivate queen of wetin only shuku kerewawa knows, you go still own up exactly the way Kathmandu case is already a history. Gberra, the big daddy himself, you dey feel me so? grin grin
Lol...werey harlarsho!
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Lol...werey harlarsho!
Back again to this grin grin grin igbo forming yoruba grin grin grin. Abeg, stick to one so that we know exactly the path to track, all these to and fro between monikers no be am, and it wouldn't change the fact that someone was properly worked on by a runaway abokii and then left alone to hustle lonely for the upkeep of the pikin. grin grin grin And it still doesn't rule out the fact that mmm made life terrible sometimes back grin Omenka, laudate, gberra I no know whether una dey feel me. grin grin grin
See someone forming yoruba grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Back again to this grin grin grin igbo forming yoruba grin grin grin. Abeg, stick to one so that we know exactly the path to track, all these to and fro between monikers no be am, and it wouldn't change the fact that someone was properly worked on by a runaway abokii and then left alone to hustle lonely for the upkeep of the pikin. grin grin grin And it still doesn't rule out the fact that mmm made life terrible sometimes back grin Omenka, laudate, gberra I no know whether una dey feel me. grin grin grin
See Famzing...none of these other zombies has given you attention since you started calling them. You nor dey shame? grin

To put you out of your misery, I am not kathmandu or Her Majesty QueenOfNepal. If you were smart as even a two year old, you would have known the difference. But then, the dregs of NL are what they are.

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
See Famzing...none of these other zombies has given you attention since you started calling them. You nor dey shame? grin

To put you out of your misery, I am not kathmandu or Her Majesty QueenOfNepal. If you were smart as even a two year old, you would have known the difference. But then, the dregs of NL are what they are.
Lol,
See person wey dey form yoruba grin grin grin. I talk, na only ostrich dey bury head for ground begin think say e don hide. grin grin grin She dey call herself majesty, lol grin grin grin. Majesty in mmm grin grin

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
So you actually have his dossier? embarassed
Those who always insult the rich and the elders can never be rich that is nature,,,, somebody who has not counted 10 milloin naira only in your life' your are there insulting billionares in dollars '
what ever u said against kanu or buhari,,,even in your next world' u can never be a governor let alone president
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

See person wey dey form yoruba grin grin grin. I talk, na only ostrich dey bury head for ground begin think say e don hide. grin grin grin
You are just a kid and it so glaring. Where did I ever state I was Yoruba? Oya go and play with your mates. Big momma needs some peace!

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by HoluwarTohbar(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
FreeTraining:

Those who always insult the rich and the elders can never be rich that is nature,,,, somebody who has not counted 10 milloin naira only in your life' your are there insulting billionares in dollars '
what ever u said against kanu or buhari,,,even in your next world' u can never be a governor let alone president
OMG! Now this is Anus licking at it's finest! Your call mahn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:
Lol,
See person wey dey form yoruba grin grin grin. I talk, na only ostrich dey bury head for ground begin think say e don hide. grin grin grin
Shame on you for not knowing the difrence.

Abokii education has always been a waste.

All these almajiri miss road that can't do anything worthwhile with their life
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
You are just a kid and it so glaring. Where did I ever state I was Yoruba? Oya go and play with your mates. Big momma needs some peace!
Moniker in yoruba, trying to write in yoruba, yet she is not forming to be Yoruba grin grin grin. Abeg try moderate am, no be dat small girl wey unity college bounce for poor performance you dey follow talk. You can ask well push those lies up some rubbish.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Of course they will.
After voting for him they will be labelled 2% vs 95% and Buhari will send lizard dance 1 and 2 to dance in their homes.

Igbos are only good to be used in elections to capture power. Afterwards, they are dumped and the oppression continues
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Shame on you for not knowing the difrence.

Abokii education has always been a waste.

All these almajiri miss road that can't do anything worthwhile with their life
Oh, trying to deflect by immediately switching over grin grin grin. But remember, you never still explain how belle take show. grin grin grin

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
shut up. The reason why the North is super backward is because people like you can't call out your elites. You pamper your theives and name stadium after them

The blindness from that region will make an animal to cringe because their daftnees has no equal
python1:

How many yoruba or hausa politicians have those tribes been insulting to your hearing? Or do you think the yorubas are satisfied with the conducts ffk? How many hausa politicians were/are being insulted by the hausas? You think both tribes are satisfied with the activities of all their politicians? NO. But because respect for elders are in those cultures, restraints are exercised. Compare these cases with yours. With all the insults they hurl at the elders/politicians, how have they fared? And for your information, I'm not under the payroll of any politician, but it is just too heavy for me to start insulting my elders, everything is not about money as obtained in your case.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

Oh, trying to deflect by immediately switching over grin grin grin. But remember, you never still explain how belle take show. grin grin grin
Ask your dad
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ladyjumong(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

anything that makes you feel better is welcome. buh i just told you the real fact. u dont expect the suffering masses to be smilling at our failed leaders, so do well to stop insinuating whatever when u see them vent out their anger and fustration on them cool

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Ask your dad
grin grin grin. Na my dad do am? grin grin grin. How you and am take meet? grin grin grin.
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
shut up. The reason why the North is super backward is because people like you can't call out your elites. You pamper your theives and name stadium after them

The blindness from that region will make an animal to cringe because their daftnees has no equal
Na wetin bring the belle be dat? Or na wetin make mmm play a fast one be dat?

Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by omalumba: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
I'm sorry but I'd like to know what version of weed he was on when he said this? Igbos will vote for the same Buhari that has tormented them ?
u the igbos hv never supported him and he won the last time, plz and plz we don't need ur vote go and keep it for ur agitations
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
python1:

grin grin grin. Na my dad do am? grin grin grin. How you and am take meet? grin grin grin.
Ask your mother grin
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ladyjumong:
anything that makes you feel better is welcome. buh i just told you the real fact. u dont expect the suffering masses to be smilling at our failed leaders, so do well to stop insinuating whatever when u see them vent out their anger and fustration on them cool
You are wasting your time with a northern troll. The reason the region is backward is because nobody challenge their elites
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Ask your mother grin
Ask my mother wetin again? grin grin grin Na she supervise am? grin grin grin. Wetin be the name of the pikin sef?
Re: 'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu by python1: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are wasting your time with a northern troll. The reason the region is backward is because nobody challenge their elites
Madam, forget story abeg, come tell us how belle take happen without oga grin grin grin. For the mmm, it is very clear, na hardship cause am, oga no dey and dey come play fast one. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBOG Members Protest At Aso Villa (Photos) / Minimum Wage Not General Salary Review, FG Tells Labour / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need Leaders With Walking Stick - Abdulsalami Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.