Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

**another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** (1118 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / New Music Download: WIZKID -outro (love Music). / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
HERE IS ANOTHER BEAT OF MINE .ONE IS Rn B WHILE THE OTHER 9JA STYLE (DANCE HALL)
PLEASE MAKE SURE U LISTENED WITH A GOOD SPEAKER AND FROM INTRO TO OUTRO BEFORE SAYING UR MIND(CRITICIZING),
HERE ARE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS
1:DANCE HALL http://www.plunder.com/3g-2-final-mp3-download-2ad7764034.htm
2: R nB LINK: http://www.plunder.com/sexy-love3-mp3-download-5ebcc8122a.htm

DO WITH IT WHATEVER IS UR WILL.**************BENJAMZ
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ElRazur: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Pardon me, but based on your past history, I very much doubt that this is your beat.

Are you saying you go from sky b to MI in a space of about few days? I will let others have their say.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ElRazur: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2010
Apologies. I got your name mixed up with another poster who have been making weak beat lately. He's got 1 1 as well in his name.

Good beat.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2010
HEYAAA, cry EL RAZOR I KNOW ITS U.
ALWAYS FINDING WHAT 2 TALK.
I JUST MADE THIS POST NOW,SO HOW COME U HAVE LISTENED 2 D 2BEATS.
WELL IF U STILL NEED THE DATAS  I CAN SEND IT.
WEL, THE ISSUE IS THIS,AV BEEN DOING A LOT OF BEATS SINCE AND LIKE I SAID, AV BEEN OFFLINE FOR SOME TIME ND THATS Y AV NOT BEEN UPLOADING THEM, ANYWAY THANKS ALOT AS I EXPECT U 2 PUT A VOCAL ON IT .CRA grin
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
@ELRAZOR
PLEASE WHICH OF D BEAT IS GOOD OR ARE U DONE WITH UR CRITICS.
WERE ARE MY HOMMIES!!!!!!!! OFOKA WERE U DEY? I NEED A VOCAL ON THIS.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ElRazur: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
I'm in Lectures hall. Will give more feed back later.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ElRazur: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
Right, I am not supposed to be doing this but I love beat making too much.

This is the person I got you confused with "B11-ladman". He posted a beat where he literally used a pre-set drum groove and presented it as his own. And on top of that, all his beats are weak, so you can see why I said "You went from Sky B to MI .     .     .   " comment. Once again, apologies for getting it wrong - I got your name confused with another posted.

I only listened to one beat - the RnB one and from what I heard, it is a good beat. That is not to say it is perfect, however as it stand I cannot fault it much.  smiley The voice used is too robotic and it do not capture the appeal and phrase of "sexy love" been spoken properly. But don't worry, people will probably not notice this.

The second beat started off well, but the thing here is that the samples sound similar with the previous RnB, in fact, you used the same whistle/whine from the previous on this one as well. You may need to vary your sound a little bit. Again, do not get me wrong it is a good beat. But if you put this track and the one on the same album, it will sound same -even though they are different track and genre.

Over all a very good job. These are the best yet from you so far. Keep it up.

Finally, it may be worth knowing that I enjoy making beats too and I take on-board what people tell me. I do not think simply because I made a good beat, I expect every one to agree that it is a good beat or have nothing to say about it. I am saying this because of your previous comments. If you will prefer that I do not drop comments on your beats in the future, I will bear that in mind. I have nothing to gain or lose from telling you how your beats are. If anything, you are the one to gain. Just the same way I have gained from people who have criticised my beats. Always remember that. smiley
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
Whadup EL. Sorry ok.i neva saw ur appology b4 postn d comment.meanwhile the vocal was not made physical but typed in with d keyboard and the robot has 2pronounce it that way.eem! Ar u a rapper ? Cos there's dis song i saw d other day on nl wit d nam raze.u said its my best so far.thanks though u avn't heard a lot of my beats both voiced and beats only.nd i overheard u mention u'r at d lecture hall,which sch ar u,
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ElRazur: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
nnonah111:

Whadup EL. Sorry ok.i neva saw your appology b4 postn d comment.meanwhile the vocal was not made physical but typed in with d keyboard and the robot has 2pronounce it that way.eem! Ar u a rapper ? Cos there's dis song i saw d other day on nl wit d nam raze.u said its my best so far.thanks though u avn't heard a lot of my beats both voiced and beats only.nd i overheard u mention u'r at d lecture hall,which sch ar u,

Oga, I am cool. No need for apology. smiley

I know the voice is synthesised, I personally just feel it did not capture the essence of the beat if you know what am saying.

Rapper? No make me laugh. I can rap, but I do not think I am a rapper. grin grin I leave that to Genuflect, Krayola to do [[s]I heard eldee raps too every morning while he is having a shower. [/s]] grin You may want to look up on Sauron too, I haven't heard him but I from what people say here, he is one of the Nairaland rappers.

I am keen on hearing your beats - anyone's beat for that matter. smiley
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by tosinaded(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
El razur bera listen to ur lecturer grin

#itsnaija
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ofokaofoki: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
el razur:

You may want to look up on [size=18pt]Sauron[/size] too, I haven't heard him but I from what people say here, he is one of the Nairaland rappers.
[size=18pt]
LMAO
[/size] grin grin
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2010
Ok waitn 4 kryola 2spit on dis
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by Krayola(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
haha. my bad. I totally forgot about this. I'll download it now
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
@Kryola. When ar we gon be expectin track wit vocal
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by Krayola(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2010
I just downloaded the beat last night. Puttin it on my phone now and I'll write the stuff at some point today. Not sure when I'll record it cause I need my house to be empty. Can't be making noise and disturbing everybody for sumn i ain't gettin paid for  grin . I may have it by tonight or sometime tomorrow. That beat is takin me out of my comfort zone so i'm goin to need some extra kpoli . . . love songs ain't exactly my favorite things in the world. . . I'm more into that gutter stuff. I'm on it tho. Sorry it's taking so long. I've just been busy.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ofokaofoki: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
Krayola:

I just downloaded the beat last night. Puttin it on my phone now and I'll write the stuff at some point today. Not sure when I'll record it cause I need my house to be empty. Can't be making noise and disturbing everybody for sumn i ain't gettin paid for  grin . I may have it by tonight or sometime tomorrow. That beat is takin me out of my comfort zone so i'm goin to need some extra kpoli . . . love songs ain't exactly my favorite things in the world. . . I'm more into that gutter stuff. I'm on it tho. Sorry it's taking so long. I've just been busy.

and krayola u berra give props to those niggas u left out , if not, if riot begin i no go dey house o. grin grin
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by Krayola(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
ofokaofoki:

and krayola u berra give props to those niggas u left out , if not,  if riot begin i no go dey house o. grin grin

haha. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a "lady friendly" song, and now i have to give a bunch of dudes props on the song?  shocked shocked Una wan kill me? grin   I go try. . .  But the remember the sample on the beat says "sexy love". . .  undecided
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ofokaofoki: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
yo krayola how about the first nnonah's beat i showed u. the very first one , not this sexy love saxy love, there is one that is str8 hiphop . the link wey i show u. for fb.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by Krayola(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
now I'm confused. . . where is it again abeg so I can put it on my phone before I head out. Or else I wont have access to it for a while. Hurry up abeg wink
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ofokaofoki: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
Krayola:

now I'm confused. . . where is it again abeg so I can put it on my phone before I head out. Or else I wont have access to it for a while. Hurry up abeg wink

this is the beat krayola, http://www.plunder.com/benjamz-download-1000929ff4.htm it is about the best beat nnonah has put up so far, and if u dont murder this beat , i will lock u up in dodan barracks, nnonah's friend has already done some light vox on it but if i know u would murder it like a nairaland grandmother grin grin grin
nnonah dont worry krayola is gonna work on it , and krayola nnonah stage name is benjamz u may wanna give him small props if u care. na my hommie.

razor blee g berra not grab this beat b4 krayola does, make two of una smoke two wraps of poli first o grin grin
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ofokaofoki: 9:46am On May 19, 2010
nnonah show me ur facebook contact, u need to hear some event.coming up , which i think u will like.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by nnonah111(m): 3:53am On May 22, 2010
mehn just seach for Benjaminshacur@hotmail.com cheesy
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by ofokaofoki: 5:19pm On May 22, 2010
that didnt work ben.
Re: **another Beat I Made.listen 4rm D Intro 2d Outro Nd Say Ur Mind*free Download** by 04kaa: 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2010
nnonah111:

mehn just seach for Benjaminshacur@hotmail.com cheesy
its not working gimme the name direct.
besides where have u been , come out!! lol

(1) (Reply)

Drake's Thank Me Later / One Thing You Will Change In The Music Industry-if You Could? / Nneka - Soul Is Heavy (video). The Female Fela At It Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.