Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) (20386 Views)

Ikorodu Transformer Cable Thief Tied To A Pole & Flogged In Lagos / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by CastedDude: 4:28am On Nov 03, 2017
A man got more than he bargained for after he was caught stealing in a neighbourhood in Nasarawa state. The man who is said to be married - was publicly humiliated in front of children and other residents as he was tied to a pole after his clothes were stripped off.

The man looked visibly shocked as children made jest of him during the embarrassing parade.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/happened-married-man-caught-stealing-photos.html

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by python1: 4:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Why this man come resemble pig like this one hiding away from python?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 03, 2017
This one dey grateful say dem no use am do human barbecue....you can see the faint trace of a smile there. Like say he dey pose for common entrance picture.

Forget jungle justice for lag we call am mending. We go don beat the spirit of tiff comot for him generation. That him cheek go don swell like that boy wey dem use do advert for "speak out" ( only the elders can relate...nta2 channel 5, 5:30 to 6:pm every Thursday)

7 Likes

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Aquactic(m): 4:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Reason why poor people should be under house arrest.

#Keep It real
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 5:11am On Nov 03, 2017
In this Buhari time, crime is on the increase
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Oblongata: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2017
That man for prefer going to jail sef

I rmbr wen I small, na so my papa treat one of our house boy unto say na me carry the money sef go play nes, na since then to dey thief fear me die, I dey reason am say my papa fit do worse for me. I thank God for that man o, and Julian, wherever you are forgive me o, that was js3, 1992
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Is dat a skirt dat he is putting on? Cux I ayam seriously not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:59am On Nov 03, 2017
What did he steal? I don't like people being beaten or disgraced for stealing FOOD. Hunger can cause any irrational action. Any beating or disgrace associated with stealing,apart from food stealing, is welcomed. I will reserve my comment until op tells us what he stole.

7 Likes

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2017
mankan2k7:
In this Buhari time, crime is on the increase

People are becoming less tolerant of crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by python1: 6:06am On Nov 03, 2017
GavelSlam:

People are becoming less tolerant of crime.
Gbam. Stealing is now corruption. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Nigga should than he wasn't caught in the south east, south south or even south west, he would have be smoking hot potash.

What morality and effrontery would he have at home after all these defamation and embarrassment
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Fat thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Narialand just removed my topic challenging this yeye 'oath swearing' and if you people like remove this comment again, then I'll look for other means outside

Nairaland Is Acting Against The Nigerian Constitution Of 1999 As Amended by Gbadegesin19(m): 11:33am
Seun is an atheist but I still don't get his reason for the overprotection of Islam ahbi IS has threatened him? But seriously this is getting out of hand and we need to bring a stop to this madness!

Nairaland to the understanding of everyone is a public forum which means it's home to several beliefs systems n opinions that can be freely shared as supported by the very constitution that governs the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Section 39. Subsection (1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of subsection (1) of this section, every person shall be entitled to own, establish and operate any medium for the dissemination of information, ideas and opinions:
Provided that no person, other than the Government of the Federation or of a State or any other person or body authorised by the President on the fulfilment of conditions laid down by an Act of the National Assembly, shall own, establish or operate a television or wireless broadcasting station for, any purpose whatsoever.

For reasons unknown to me, nairaland allows Muslims to jump into Christian threads to express their 'God given' human inalienable Rights while on the other hand, Christians are not allowed that "luxury" unless they swear an 'oath of belief' which gives me bloody hell creeps.

38.(1) Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.
(2) No person attending any place of education shall be required to receive religious instruction or to take part in or attend any religious ceremony or observance if such instruction ceremony or observance relates to a religion other than his own, or religion not approved by his parent or guardian.
(3) No religious community or denomination shall be prevented from providing religious instruction for pupils of that community or denomination in any place of education maintained wholly by that community or denomination.

It would have made perfect sense if restrictions were placed on both religion concerning their threads which would still remain illegal on a public forum such as Nairaland.

Or is Seun too on the move to Islamize Nigeria?[/b]

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Where is Nnamdi Kanu the warrior?

I thought he said he was going to burn the zoo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Hunger na bad thing
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Hushpuppi: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Hunger in the land.. May God help us
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by bastien: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2017
E get luck say them no set am ablaze
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by JON01: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2017
SUFFERING AND SMILLING...
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Foodforthought: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Buhari's fault
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Name and shame. The way to to go..... grin
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2017
i jus weak

1 Like

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Na craze dey worry una, why una never tie Dasuki, Maina, Oliseh Metuh and d rest big thief's? Tho d man should face d law.
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2017
CastedDude:
A man got more than he bargained for after he was caught stealing in a neighbourhood in Nasarawa state. The man who is said to be married - was publicly humiliated in front of children and other residents as he was tied to a pole after his clothes were stripped off.

The man looked visibly shocked as children made jest of him during the embarrassing parade.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/happened-married-man-caught-stealing-photos.html

what has being married got to do with steal

has being married now a title undecided
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Serves him right
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by toyzeal(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
wen u realize ur money is missing

Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by mikestarex(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
grin
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by mikestarex(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2017
grin na skirt b dah
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by koolcat: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2017
MVLOX:
Is dat a skirt dat he is putting on? Cux I ayam seriously not understanding
jean skirt...hahahahahaha
Re: Married Man Tied To A Pole In Nasarawa After He Was Caught Stealing (Photos) by MikkyDaniel: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2017
lol. abeg just cause him shame but don't kill him o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything / NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Concealed In Soap Bars (Video, Photos) / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded At Ilashe, Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.