Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,084 members, 7,957,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary (6748 Views)

How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / 300 Sacked Lagos Street Sweepers Disowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by free2ryhme: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Edopesin:

If This Was An Attempt To Be Funny..... Mehn You Stale!

Stay Off Mention Trash

You reek with stupidity
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by Edopesin: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

You reek with stupidity

Hey You Fool, Do You Think Am Someone You Can Yarn With? Beta Stay Off Ma Mention Ahn Get A Job
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by free2ryhme: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Edopesin:

Hey You Fool, Do You Think Am Someone You Can Yarn With?
Beta Stay Off Ma Mention Ahn Get A Job

stupidity runs in your vein

you mentioned my quote and you are here talking trash

Get lost angry
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by Edopesin: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

stupidity runs in your vein

you mentioned my quote and you are here talking trash

Get lost angry
I Just Realised Its No Use Replying Yhur Stupid/Jobless Self.. I Will Reply You When You Get A Job! Which Obviously Is Not Anytime Soon
Worm Infested Brains
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by ruqoyah26(f): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
obembet:
I don't expect them to cry or protest.. I tot the bribe they collect during election will feed them for 4years.

Major problem of this nation cause by Masses, many of them will forget what their are passing tru when politician give them 1 bag of rice and #1000. Remember when they are eaten akara...lolz

To me, any politicians that give you bribe or compensate you during election only buy you for 4-8yrs.

They are all using poor for business, so don't expect miracle... Ask Kogi, Osun etc. Anambra state should prepare for their bribe too
bag of rice ke? It is 2 congo of rice. That is why we need to change our mentality! That is why we need vote for the person that dont give you money or food to vote for him/her

Hummmn, watching ooo . # September 22, 2018 de tan.
#WPN,2018
#youthrevolution
#Adeyeye2018
#osunreformation.

Welfare party of Nigeria on facebook or www.wpnigeria.com
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
and they have to wait for[b] 7 months[/b] Life in Naija is a living HELL.

1 Like

Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
dabeto:
Street sweepers in Benin City, Edo State on Thursday staged a protest over the non-payment of their salary for seven months.

The protesters, who took their protest to the Edo State government house, carried placards with inscriptions such as “Governor Obaseki hear our cry’’, “Pay us our money’’ and “Commissioner for Environment, where is our money’’?

One of the protesters, Magdalene Osemwenkhae, said non-payment of their salaries has made life difficult and their families.

Osemwenkhae appealed to all relevant authorities in the state to urgently pay them their dues without further delay.

Addressing the protesters, the state deputy governor, Philip Shaibu, assured them that issues causing the delay of their salaries were currently being resolved.

Shaibu explained further that the Secretary to the State Government was at the meeting with the contractors working with the Waste Management Agency to resolve the issues.

Shaibu said that the state government was planning a better Public-Private Partnership to keep the state clean, adding that the partnership would impact positively on their welfare.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/street-sweepers-benin-stage-protest-non-payment-7-months-salary/

That they weren't paid for 7 months doesn't bother me, I sleep well at nyt wen I see or hear such......... What gives nightmares is the fact that over 15 million unemployed degree holders in some specific parts of the country keep screaming one nigeria.
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by chucif: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is wickedness. How much is their money, how do they care for their families? Must people protest before the govt will do the right thing?
I pity pensioners who have retired for over 6 years, protesting for their gratuity and pensions in Edo state.
Re: Street Sweepers In Benin Stage Protest Over Non-payment Of 7 Months Salary by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
How much is the money that the state govt can't pay, too bad, they should pay them o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Pay Now 2.2 Million Naira? / Why Are Few Nigerians Studying Counselling Psychology / Salary Jobs Are Modern Slavery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.