Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals (16135 Views)

If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / APC Reveals Where It Has Placed Governor Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by PHILipu1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
bigpicture001:
...man if you know me well,u will know am not a politics persom..the problem with you is that you pay too much attention to politics..u eat,drink,sleep and talk politics all the time...I hv always known that politicians are fyting for thier share if money all d tym...you say big name politicians from the south east surrounding buhari..lol..these guyz both from south east,south south,south west,north east north cental etc will also be around bin lading if he were the president nd holds power..please ma guy..think economics nd judge ur leaders by that..cuz that us wit affect u +vly..nnamdi kanu is just a leader if a group like odua group of the south west..he has his ryt to say Wot ever he likes..is tinubu nd other prominent south westerns always in accordance with opc ir odua..that same way for south east ppl..wot ur showing with your replies is d evidence of hate ur parents nd grandparents built in u towards people if the south east..thank God He has nit given u guyz the license to fresh air for ppl of that region,lest una for don kill dem finish..be a man nd grow up nd stop living by what ur parents tell u...ur brain is made for reasoning nd not for fancy.....
Difference between me and you is that even though i am from south-south and a Christian,i don't hate people because of their religion or tribe and that is the with you and your people.
Since lust and gread for power made Ojukwu to push your people to civil war with the federal government,your people have hated other tribes and you want other tribes to love and accept you guys while you hate them?

Take it all leave it,politicians control our daily lives whether you take about them or no and i will surely take about them because I'm concern about who leads my beloved country.

The economy will not grow if we don't have good people there.

Nobody stop Kanu from talking but have you ask yourself how many freedom fighters talked and insulted their leaders like Kanu was doing?
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by ORACULUM(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Look at them two postures ..
Buhari ...imposing
Roaches...fearful
I weep for our assumed leaders
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
bigpicture001:
...man if you know me well,u will know am not a politics persom..the problem with you is that you pay too much attention to politics..u eat,drink,sleep and talk politics all the time...I hv always known that politicians are fyting for thier share if money all d tym...you say big name politicians from the south east surrounding buhari..lol..these guyz both from south east,south south,south west,north east north cental etc will also be around bin lading if he were the president nd holds power..please ma guy..think economics nd judge ur leaders by that..cuz that us wit affect u +vly..nnamdi kanu is just a leader if a group like odua group of the south west..he has his ryt to say Wot ever he likes..is tinubu nd other prominent south westerns always in accordance with opc ir odua..that same way for south east ppl..wot ur showing with your replies is d evidence of hate ur parents nd grandparents built in u towards people if the south east..thank God He has nit given u guyz the license to fresh air for ppl of that region,lest una for don kill dem finish..be a man nd grow up nd stop living by what ur parents tell u...ur brain is made for reasoning nd not for fancy.....
May God bless you with more wisdom. kudos!!
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by prevailer247(f): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
joechuks22:
Solution 2019,
mtcheeeew
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by bigpicture001: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Difference between me and you is that even though i am from south-south and a Christian,i don't hate people because of their religion or tribe and that is the with you and your people.
Since lust and gread for power made Ojukwu to push your people to civil war with the federal government,your people have hated other tribes and you want other tribes to love and accept you guys while you hate them?

Take it all leave it,politicians control our daily lives whether you take about them or no and i will surely take about them because I'm concern about who leads my beloved country.

The economy will not grow if we don't have good people there.

Nobody stop Kanu from talking but have you ask yourself how many freedom fighters talked and insulted their leaders like Kanu was doing?

...asari docubo.is am example of one from your region.remember then the general feeling then was ; he is fyting for justice...again how cn u judge if a leader or representative is doing right or wrong if you dont even know the index to judge him with...most tym when I criticise leaders on these platforms it's always an eye opener..cuz I judge the by how they are supose to affect ppl..talk abt hate and the civil war....ur very funny on that to tink that south eastherns hate the south southerns..cus it's not tru..or that the south Easterners hate the yorubas..cus it's not tru..ur luking for excuse to hold one to to justify ur hate attitude..please bro..live a very industrious life,hate only individuals who hate u..nd don't generalise hatred with idiotic justifications
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by bejeria101(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dead on arrival! Stupid stunt
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
So that the percenter can be increased from 5% to 10%.
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by PHILipu1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
bigpicture001:
...asari docubo.is am example of one from your region.remember then the general feeling then was ; he is fyting for justice...again how cn u judge if a leader or representative is doing right or wrong if you dont even know the index to judge him with...most tym when I criticise leaders on these platforms it's always an eye opener..cuz I judge the by how they are supose to affect ppl..talk abt hate and the civil war....ur very funny on that to tink that south eastherns hate the south southerns..cus it's not tru..or that the south Easterners hate the yorubas..cus it's not tru..ur luking for excuse to hold one to to justify ur hate attitude..please bro..live a very industrious life,hate only individuals who hate u..nd don't generalise hatred with idiotic justifications

Only foolish people in the south-south believed that Asari was fighting for us and not his pocket.
Majority of we Niger Delta knew that he was fighting for his pocket.

How will you be blowing up pipe lines and poluting our rivers and farm land and you say that you are fighting for us?
When you see a real freedom fighter you will know.
He will first of us have his people on his mind before he takes any action.
Do you know how many innocent souls that kanu brainwashed to confront the Nigeria army that his army will defeat them and they believed him and wasted their lives not knowing that Kanu has plan be to escape?

A real man ought to know a real freedom fighter and the one that is fighting for his pocket.

Asari was settled then by Jonathan and he went to Benin republic to open a university.

Kanu was been sponsored to destabilize this present administration by those that lost power in 2015 and when the heat was much they escaped him out of the country while those his foolish followers lost their lives.

So,you really believed that what Ojukwu a lion and a trained military man couldn't achieve that the small boy Kanu will achieve it.

South-east should stop hating and form alliance with other zones and in no time they will produce a president but if the think they can do it alone,then they will wait forever
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by bigpicture001: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Only foolish people in the south-south believed that Asari was fighting for us and not his pocket.

How will you be blowing up pipe lines and poluting our rivers and farm land and you say that you are fighting for us?
Do you know how many innocent souls that kanu brainwashed to confront the Nigeria army that his army will defeat them and they believed him and wasted their lives not knowing that Kanu has plan be to escape?

A real man ought to know a real freedom fighter and the one that is fighting for his pocket.

Asari was settled then by Jonathan and he went to Benin republic to open a university.

Kanu was been sponsored to destabilize this present administration by those that lost power in 2015 and when the heat was much they escaped him out of the country while those his foolish followers lost their lives.

So,you really believed that what Ojukwu a lion and a trained military man couldn't achieve that the small boy Kanu will achieve it.

South-east should stop hating and form alliance with other zones and in no time they will produce a president but if the think they can do it alone,then they will wait forever
..you are a kettle calling a pot black..can you see ur reasoning?..all niger delta ppl don't believe asaru's struggles are genuine..but all igbos beleive nnamdi kanu struggle..do u knw Hw mny well educated niger delta's I engage in discusiones everydai..in lagos,at gabor at asaba..even in warri...u don't knw Wot u are saying at all...ojukwu's epistle happen in 1967 yet u don't want to leave him alone in all ur peice he us a dead man..stop hating the igbos for nothing, focus on your personal life nd progress...
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by PHILipu1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
bigpicture001:
..you are a kettle calling a pot black..can you see ur reasoning?..all niger delta ppl don't believe asaru's struggles are genuine..but all igbos beleive nnamdi kanu struggle..do u knw Hw mny well educated niger delta's I engage in discusiones everydai..in lagos,at gabor at asaba..even in warri...u don't knw Wot u are saying at all...ojukwu's epistle happen in 1967 yet u don't want to leave him alone in all ur peice he us a dead man..stop hating the igbos for nothing, focus on your personal life nd progress...
look at how you reason like a kid of yesterday.
Do you think that Asari was taking the money alone?
No,he do share among some people and you don't expect such people not to defend him but have it at the back of your mind that Asari was not fighting for us but his pocket.

So,why has he stopped the struggle?
Has the federal government meet all his demand?
Has Niger Delta be developed?
Have the federal government hand over the oil wells to southerners?

You only hear Asari rant here and there this days because the money he was getting from PDP is no longer coming to him.

I can tell you that 80% of we Niger Delta know that Asari was a criminal just that many people couldn't voice it because he has thugs and people in power then.
Igbos should throw away hate and play good politics ok.
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by Kenedex: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
medicine after death , you know that south east is important to you when you sent military men to go and destroy there or invade there now election is approaching you want to go there to convince them to vote for you, you think they are fools okorocha will just deceive u those region will vote apc
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by modik(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
armanii:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

Spot on
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by kikake: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://www.informationng.com/2017/11/president-buhari-set-begin-south-east-tour.html/amp

Lol.

Gov Okorocha is itching to show his Owerri ten-lane streets to president Buhari.

The other two zones in Imo state, including their two major cities - Orlu and Okigwe -- are forced on development holiday since Okorocha joined APC, they decay, denied infrastructure by Okorocha for reasons best known only to himself.
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by kikake: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Then Gov Ikedi Ohakim took President Yaradua and other big leaders to Okigwe to commission multi-billion Naira projects.

Former Gov. Achike Udenwa took President Obasanjo to Orlu to commission multi-billion Naira projects.

Okorocha intends to show off his achievements which are only in his new hometown - Owerri.
Except Okorocha shall take Buhari to his new private university in his native hometown in Ideato South lga.
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by kikake: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Pity you. Myopia is often genetic. Reading what you put down makes one remember court jesters.
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by franxalive(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
lightblazingnow:
One step at a time heals the injuries of the past, more than mere visit's, I think there should a concrete determination to build bridges along every geopolitical zone to annex solid peace and further unity among Nigerians

Injury for one is injury for all
go sing that to the � of the air... Nigeria has long crossed the Rubicon...now a failed state...and was never one nor meant to be...self deceit is or worst undoing in this con3...hence the earlier we come to terms to discuss our future the better for this false Union...or else if Buhari likes, let him build London bridge linking daura and south pole or Antarctica...an inevitable and unprecedented shattering awaits this false Union called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by PHILipu1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
kikake:

Pity you. Myopia is often genetic. Reading what you put down makes one remember court jesters.
Idiot,pity yourself.
Re: President Buhari To Begin South-East Tour - Governor Okorocha reveals by daveyblaze(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Smh... The only reason buhari would be in the south east is to commission the statue of himself built by rochas. ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Okays Staggered Start Of Six Varsities Approved By Buhari / Don’t Dare – Police Warn Zionists Over Biafra Inauguration / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.