Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge (16099 Views)

Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Bloomberg Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Clerverly: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2019
IF the opinion poll on the February 16 presidential election sponsored by the ANAP Foundation is anything to go by, President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC, will be re-elected.
President Muhammadu Buhari

However, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, may close the gap and win, if the mass of undecided voters in areas considered as his strongholds cast their votes.

Releasing the results of the opinion poll, yesterday, Founder and President of ANAP Foundation, Mr Atedo Peterside, said ‘’that PMB actually had an overall lead in our polls is cold comfort for his supporters because further analysis confirms that only approximately one-third of the electorate nationwide claimed to be certain to back his candidacy. Atiku was lagging behind PMB, but the fact that the undecided votes are concentrated outside the two zones where PMB is strongest (North-East & North-West) must give Atiku cause to believe that PMB’s lead might not be unassailable after all.’’

Presenting the outcome of the opinion poll in a statement titled: ‘’Things fall apart, but is the President aware?’’ Peterside said voter apathy is strongest in the South-East zone where only 61 per cent of the electorate say that they have given some consideration to the forthcoming elections, followed by South-South (73%) and South-West (79%). The rest are North-West, 87 %; North-East, 83 %; and North-Central, 80%.

He added the apathy in the South is ‘’unsurprising because a choice of two elderly Northern Muslim candidates in 2019 might have alienated quite a few in the South.’’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/presidential-election-anap-opinion-poll-gives-buhari-edge/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Clerverly: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2019
Okay this one came from Vanguard....IPOb Newspapers.. grin grin

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by oyi1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
All this people given buhari edge in an online poll

use to remind me of one online poll organized by APC supporters around 1am, before people wake up, the poll was over and buhari was the winner.

They are all deceiving themselves.
On 16th real Nigeria will decide

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ask4double(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
APC e-warriors doing what they know best....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by amnesty7: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
The stark reality!
Kano
Lagos
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Zamfara
Kebbi
Tell me how someone will win these states and not be declared winner next Saturday!

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Sagamaje(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Op the Zombie apocalypse prof, stop posting nonsense grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Larryfest(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
All thus opinion polls don't really matter let's wait and see the outcome of Saturday we will know if Nigeria is going to move forward or we still going to be in this present shiiit.. No sane person would want what has been happening for close to 4years now to repeat itself again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Akanapiaigwe: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly ngeneukwenu cilicmarin
how far rivers?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
From this day till 16th February, I'll be clamouring for APC . To all those who will feel disappointed please bear with me. Change is the only constant thing in life. I don't trust anyone any more. Pls follow me and let's clamour for APC (Atiku Please Come).
Date is 16th February and venue is at your polling unit. Come out and vote.�

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by cosse(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
lol...the funny thing about nairaland is dat it always kips pdp supporters comfortable...........i studied the tides of this platform in 2015 and i could almost bet my balls that jonathan was coming back, with the way buhari was castigated then and every online poll was won by pdp.....so i concluded in my mind that apc were goners...........but i realised that a huge difference lies btw online and "on street"......
The same thing is repeating itself now....i swear its really funny! Like i am watching an old movie again.
I smell de ja vu..............
#cosse
sai baba

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Conduct the poll here let us vote.

All these yeye kitchen cooked up polls when we didn't know what the rock was cooking.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by maestroferdi: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
We shall see on Saturday...

Damage control after Ogun Disaster failing to gain traction.

9 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Glink2018(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
APC biased forecast election results....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Cooladex(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
APC here my acct 5377738837gtbank I also organize my poll I need to publish the result of the world to see
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Asshurbanipali: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
The stark illiterate gworo chewing buhari should instead be preparing for life in Daura after he must have been beaten blue and black in the polls by Atiku cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by datola: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
I think it is better Buhari wins to complete North's slot instead of another Fulani man in Atiku starting another 8 years all over again.

Apart from PMB's so glaring nepotism and security issues in the North and Middle Belt he has in just 3 years surpassed PDP's 16 years in infrastructure and economic diversification.

Let me join the bandwagone by saying:

Sai Baba!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by Ayoefa: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
4+4=NEXT LEVEL.
We are not going back to the dark days of stealing is not corruption. A system where someone making 200k is buying house in dollars all over Atlanta, while sending 2 kids to Universities in the US all on a salary of N200k per month.
You call that an economy? No, that's voodoo economy, it's fake, vain and very superficial.
Buhari till 2023 to clean up the mess a little bit more.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by JOMAX: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:
Ok

is that all you can say as first to comment? I will retrieve the slot from you. Hang on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by rusher14: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Sowunmi the PDP spokesperson said Atiku could only win through rigging.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ChiefVolt007: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
U mean Samsung edge android phone abi. The one with 2G. Ekpa
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by KINGwax007(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Saturday don come already.
Buhari go win. Rigging or fairly.

Atikus and his supporters on Sunday evening

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by mycar: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
After the physical campaign has failed, it is now about media campaign and fabricated polls.
I wonder where the heck the polls were fabricated from

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by ismail00(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
INEC ELECTION RESULT IS WHAT MATTERS
Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by naijapips04: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Look at this featherweights.

South (SE, SS) is 100% Atiku

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Like for atiku

Share for buhari

10 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Killer Herdsmen Are Ethnic Militants At War, Not Bandits - Sheikh Gumi / NURTW Official Kills Bus Driver In Imo, Park Shops Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.