Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video (1518 Views)

How PDP Plans To Frustrate Lawan’s Ambition In Ninth Senate / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by id911(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2017
A former Vice President and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar has declared his ambition to run for the presidency in 2019.

Making his declaration in a statement released to newsmen in Abuja on Thursday night, Atiku described himself as a poor boy from Jada, Adamawa State.

The ex-Vice President who was absent at the APC stakeholders’ meeting at the Presidential Villa on Wednesday, said he has the vision and experience to run the affairs of Nigeria.

He also described himself as a believer in the rule of law and a fighter for justice and equity.

He said, “I am Atiku Abubakar, the poor boy from Jada, Adamawa state. I am a true democrat, a believer in the rule of law and a fighter for justice and equity.

“I believe in this country. If we work together under a focused and visionary leadership, we will make this country a stable and prosperous nation.

“I have the vision, the courage, the experience to lead this country. It is time to give back. I am ready to serve.

“Atiku…Nation on a rescue mission, Proudly Atikunation, we walk together; Nigeria of our dream, think Atiku; Atikunation 2019, if not Atiku then who?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u028ozLhBqs
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
He is better than Buhari. Anything than buhari is welcomed

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by id911(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Time to rescue our country from bad governance, lies and propaganda is at hand.

Atiku is liberal, moderate, hates bigotry and nepotism. He's an astute businessman who can sleep freely in any part of the country. He's already created thousands of jobs for Nigerians. As President, he will do much more for Nigerians.

We are ready to write the wrongs of the past by supporting a known performer in the person of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to rescue Nigeria from the clutches of nepotism, mismanagement and put us on the path of prosperity.

So Nigerians, join the Atiku ship because Atiku is an experienced, tested and pragmatic Captain that will navigate the ship safely to its destination to the delight of everyone

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:34am On Nov 03, 2017
We know he's a thief, but at least he's better than that personified Mr. Integrity thief that move about in pastor's robe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2017
id911:
Time to rescue our country from bad governance, lies and propaganda is over.

We are not sociopath

Atiku can't win Adamawa

But am very sure will win in Igbos land
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok
Leader on the other side

Nothing is OK here
Atiku will only get the votes of enemies of the state
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by IamPatriotic(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2017
God forbid bad something, instead of Atiku, I'll prefer Evans or any other known criminal, how can we move from a Buhari to an Atiku, will that be a move in the right or wrong direction?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

You guys don't even knows how it plys out

Atiku can't win the north and the south west

This are the major bloc I mean where population and voting strength are.. Check your map

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by shaklisco(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
God forbid bad something, instead of Atiku, I'll prefer Evans or any other known criminal, how can we move from a Buhari to an Atiku, will that be a move in the right or wrong direction?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Atiku is now the leader of Igbos .
Immediately KANU went Awol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by AntiWailer: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Mchew
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Mentcee(m): 7:44am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari is an unbridled animal.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by id911(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

We are not sociopath

Atiku can't win Adamawa

But am very sure will win in Igbos land

Bros, no be everybody be IPod. I'm not IPod so stop carrying IPod mata for head on every thread

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by CrtlAltDel: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
I see Igbos are happy about this…. So Kanu has been forgotten just like that….. This people sha they are thier own biggest enemy sad grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by IamPatriotic(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2017
Why I know Atiku has lost any chance of being president of Nigeria is that he's being supported by the people whose entire votes cast can't change anything, they're bunch of disgruntled people and are desperate for any thing, but PMB.

Where in the world has protestants elect a president?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

This are the major bloc I mean where population and voting strength are.. Check your map
Shut up. The NC vote is for Atiku because of the herdsmen menace. The NE and NW will work against buhari but he ll get votes though the rigging won't be allowed.

SW will vote either Atiku or buhari but buhari can't win again after his administration made them to be the region with the highest skull mining. Fight for your head first before voting for buhari

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Let stop looking for better things, let go for the best and insist on only the best .....

In fact let us conduct IQ texts on all the candidates
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Shut up. The NC vote is for Atiku because of the herdsmen menace. The NE and NW will work against buhari but he ll get votes though the rigging won't be allowed.

SW will vote either Atiku or buhari but buhari can't win again after his administration made them to be the region with the highest skull mining. Fight for your head first before voting for buhari

Do you think its love affairs ?

Don't forget this is politics section

Not romance or joke section
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by id911(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

You're almost standing alone because you are yet to realize the direction of the wind

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:

What can Atiku offer? ....let the media keep spraying him perfume but we can still smell his ROTTEN STENCH
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin

I can see ipork yuuut shouting Biafra or death, referendum or war weeks ago now drumming beat for Atiku grin I'm happy because they're just 5% and their votes don't count.

I think the ipork yuut should channel their energy to look for their director tongue

Confused set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

Do you think its love affairs ?

Don't forget this is politics section

Not romance or joke section
Shut up and tell us how buhari is better than atiku because buhari even bribed a judge in his certificate trial. Buhari is more corrupt than anyone you can think. Tell me buhari strength today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by ChangetheChange: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
All Nigerian politicians are corrupt including Buhari

I will Vote Atiku any day any time over a semi illiterate failure and dullard called Buhari

Atiku has my Vote -- Buhari zombies can Quote me

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Shut up and tell us how buhari is better than atiku because buhari even bribed a judge in his certificate trial. Buhari is more corrupt than anyone you can think. Tell me buhari strength today

Breath gently and you will reason better
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Let stop looking for better things, let go for the best and insist on only the best .....

If we do such then Buhari will be locked up in an asylum.

Let's focus on why do you think a buhari of today is better than Atiku. Give me facts let me give you a good counter

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by nNEOo(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
I'd rather vote Anini a known criminal who have been killing politicians and corrupt policemen

He even help RID OUR BANKS OF UNNECESSARY CLUTRES

Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
id911:

You're almost standing alone because you are yet to realize the direction of the wind

Igbos online said more than that during the reign of that their criminal leader that went AWOL now
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Let stop looking for better things, let go for the best and insist on only the best ...

If we do such then Buhari will be locked up in an asylum.

Let's focus on why do you think a buhari of today is better than Atiku. Give me facts let me give you a good counter
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by IamPatriotic(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2017
nNEOo:

Atiku won't win among the northern challengers, his face won't be on the ballot of either APC or PDP, except there is structuring before 2019 and we reversed to regionalism, he can contest for the office of a premier of one particular region in the southern hemisphere, there he'll win with landslide.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by id911(m): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
We know he's a thief, but at least he's better than that personified Mr. Integrity thief that move about in pastor's robe.

Proof that he's a thief
Re: Atiku Abubakar Declares Presidential Ambition In Short Video by sarrki(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin

I can see ipork yuuut shouting Biafra or death, referendum or war weeks ago now drumming beat for Atiku grin I'm happy because they're just 5% and their votes don't count.

I think the ipork yuut should channel their energy to look for their director tongue

Confused set of people.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today / Reformed SARS... New Rules Of Engagement- Picture / 20 Parties Declare Support For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.