Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While (24213 Views)

Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by michaelo2(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
How well you poop is your personal thing. If your poop time is from three times daily to five times per week, then you are considered healthy.

But not doing so for more than that is definitely not healthy.

Not only will it turn out to become a terrible experience and also cause various other health issues like bloating, cramps and back pain.

Now, here is what you should do.

You should know that not having a bowel movement for many days is a medical condition that needs to be checked fast.

You will be having an over filled bowel, which means a large lump of dry, hard stool is stuck inside your rectum.

Did I just hear you say so what?

The reason why this is a serious health issue is because, you're also storing up quite a large amount of toxins and waste in your body.

This means that pollution is building up inside your body.

It is necessary and important that you flush out the system at the earliest to prevent the build-up of toxins.

If It's Been,

A Few Days Since You Took A Shit:

Then, you need to take fluids that are softer and easier to pass. You also need to nosh on high-fibre apples and other fruits.

The roughage will help bring more water to your intestines, in the process softening your bowels.

A Week:

You must try the osmotic agents that are present in milk that will pull the fluid from your tissues into your gut.

But since they are expelled with your stool, you need to stay hydrated while you're taking them.

More Than A Week:

In this case, you will require a stimulant laxative drug that will help start and increase the movement of your bowel muscles.

Health This Moment advises that you must never rely on them for more than a couple of weeks, as your body can get easily dependant on it, making it difficult for you to poop on your own at will.

Three Plus Weeks Since You've Gone Without Straining:

Then this has turned out to become really chronic. You need to head to the hospital and perform tests, take treatments or ID drugs that may help in solving this serious health issue

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/11/what-to-do-if-you-have-not-visited.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by juniorboy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yay! Made my very first FTC. I dedicate this to all NYSC coppers who just passed out.

Anyways, good points

13 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Just open your eyes wide

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Guyman02: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Here is the effect of not releasing that fart in your stomach for one week, just go to one corner and free yourself and stop forming slay queen wey no dey messgrin grin

19 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by saydfact(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
ok - Have U seen mY Signature ?

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by anitapreeti(f): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Insightful piece!!

I poo every morning tho cool

3 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by petrick10(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will simply eat more
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by cescky(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Drinks lots a water.... specially first thing in the morning

9 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by BruncleZuma: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Many of us, especially the ladies deliberately try to avoid going to toilet be it to poop or pass urine. This is commoner among regular commuters and undergrads who have to use a shared toilet. A female friend once asked me for a drug to stop her from passing urine for about a day, ofcus such drugs exist but the risks outweigh the benefits. Ditto constipating drugs.
Nice article op

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Phunmich: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice write up
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by sportark(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Shit biz,very expensive one

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by shinarlaura(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Drink lots of water and take lots of fruits too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by steppin: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
This picture is for ekiti people.

7 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Offpoint: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
I shit once in a week, Wednesday precisely... don't know why it's so.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by sportark(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
steppin:
This picture is for ekiti people.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Brugo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is why I try to eat fruits high in fibre along with my dinner. I really can't bear going to the toilet to force it out. Life should be easy.

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by eagleonearth(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
You mean pooh popping? I DO that stuff every morning

1 Like

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Mckandre(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Atimes when m in a new environment or place most especially if I visit someone's house, I tend not use the toilet for a week or so despite normal daily meal routine but as soon i return home, everything gets back to normal.
What causes this? sad

5 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hmm! can't just say what happened to me yesterday evening, poo na bad thing cry
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
It should also be added that in the long run, they stand the risk of a toxic colon, and in decades to come, colonic cancer.
We should learn to eat right, high fibres diet and drink at least 2.5 litres of water daily

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by free2ryhme: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
michaelo2:
How well you poop is your personal thing. If your poop time is from three times daily to five times per week, then you are considered healthy.

But not doing so for more than that is definitely not healthy.

Not only will it turn out to become a terrible experience and also cause various other health issues like bloating, cramps and back pain.

Now, here is what you should do.

You should know that not having a bowel movement for many days is a medical condition that needs to be checked fast.

You will be having an over filled bowel, which means a large lump of dry, hard stool is stuck inside your rectum.

Did I just hear you say so what?

The reason why this is a serious health issue is because, you're also storing up quite a large amount of toxins and waste in your body.

This means that pollution is building up inside your body.

It is necessary and important that you flush out the system at the earliest to prevent the build-up of toxins.

If It's Been,

A Few Days Since You Took A Shit:

Then, you need to take fluids that are softer and easier to pass. You also need to nosh on high-fibre apples and other fruits.

The roughage will help bring more water to your intestines, in the process softening your bowels.

A Week:

You must try the osmotic agents that are present in milk that will pull the fluid from your tissues into your gut.

But since they are expelled with your stool, you need to stay hydrated while you're taking them.

More Than A Week:

In this case, you will require a stimulant laxative drug that will help start and increase the movement of your bowel muscles.

Health This Moment advises that you must never rely on them for more than a couple of weeks, as your body can get easily dependant on it, making it difficult for you to poop on your own at will.

Three Plus Weeks Since You've Gone Without Straining:

Then this has turned out to become really chronic. You need to head to the hospital and perform tests, take treatments or ID drugs that may help in solving this serious health issue

http://www.healththismoment.com/2017/11/what-to-do-if-you-have-not-visited.html?m=1

Na shit Una dey analyse like say na almighty formulae
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by deebrain(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
shout out to the poo people, world over.

#TeamPooInTheMornings
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Drink oranges,
eat cucumber,
Drink alot of water

listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Thylord(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
just chop Ghana seed and groundnut then step am down with water or 7up and shi't like never before
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Boyooosa(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
I always take a shît every morning once I wake up. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) / The Moment A Couple Lost Their Child In A Government-Owned Hospital / Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.