Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While (24255 Views)

Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano / Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by authority2006(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mckandre:
Atimes when m in a new environment or place most especially if I visit someone's house, I tend not use the toilet for a week or so despite normal daily meal routine but as soon i return home, everything gets back to normal.
What causes this? sad
You're not alone, many people are like that.
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by Juniorbuba(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
eagleonearth:
You mean pooh popping? I DO that stuff every morning

Me I sh*t every morning and night

E no tay sef way I komot for toilet

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by eagleonearth(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Juniorbuba:

Me I sh*t every morning and night

E no tay sef way I komot for toilet
haha onyu nsi
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by bhankymyk(m): 12:36am On Nov 04, 2017
midehi2:
Hmm! can't just say what happened to me yesterday evening, poo na bad thing cry
wat happened, Dere is love in sharing
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by bhankymyk(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2017
Since have know my left from my right, I hardly go to toilet, max of 2 times a week, only if I eat some kinds of food, I go 3 to 4 times in a week such as beans
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by bhankymyk(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I always take a shît every morning once I wake up. smiley
going toilet every mawin is like a hell to me, max of 2 times a week is okay....
Re: What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While by bhankymyk(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I always take a shît every morning once I wake up. smiley
going toilet every mawin is like a hell to me, max of 2 times a week is okay...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Condition Of Health Clinic In Ipokia LGA In Ogun (Photos) / New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. / Man Vomits & Collapses At First Bank In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.