Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) (3916 Views)

Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) by Azedolf: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2017
Wizkid was born and raised in Surulere, a place where he never shame to rep ... and to celebrate his street, the Starboy visited the Zanga, where it all began.

The Star Singer, Wizkid, continue reading.... http://www.naijaread.com/2017/11/wizkid-visits-his-childhood-in-surulere.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2017
I'm also his childhood friend. Come visit me wizzy grin
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
China voice, no matter say I comot, I still knw were I come from

Soon I will visit warri(IYARA)
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) by Tweetysparkles(f): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2017
the bar woman for that hood don dey bless be that grin na to multiply each drinks by 10...everything go be double double for the madam eye.. wink Ride on my boi , wizzy loke loke
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood In Surulere, Lagos, Takes The Fans By Surprise(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
In sound sultan voice : no matter anywhere you go make you no forget Area o area

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Wears A 24-year-old Vintage Mugler Outfit To The Grammys (photos) / BBNAIJA Khloe Calls Nigerians Hypocrites For Mourning Kobebryant & His Daughters / Wahala As Atl Olosho Leaks Burna Boy Nudes Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.