Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks (413 Views)

Jude Okoye Speaks Out On The EFCC Petition & Other Issues With Psquare (Video) / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Peter Okoye aka Mr P has revealed the only reason that will bring erstwhile music group P-Square together.
The now solo artiste who recently released a brand new single, entitled ‘Cool it Down’ in an interview with Vibe Magazine said that the only incentive for the reconciliation of P-Square is respect.
When asked if there is a possibility of the duo coming back together, Mr P said “Of course, when the respect is back. When you stay apart for a while, the respect will come. We’ve lost it.
People will never understand but we’ve lost that respect. Like I said in the open letter, we will work in future but when we come back, it will be from respect. There was no respect that’s why there has been a back and forth.”

READ MORE: www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/11/p-square-will-come-back-only-if-respect.html

Re: P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks by SmellingAnus(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Lol...
Re: P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2017
The mata don dey tire una?
Re: P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks by Ayo4251(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Seems sense has fallen back on you guys
Re: P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks by hatchy(f): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
I knew it all this while that the break up noise was staged.

Soon they will release another album to rake in millions from fools who will fall for their gimmicks.

Ndi Ara!
Re: P-square Will Come Back Only If The Respect Is Back — Peter Okoye Speaks by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
@hatchy no mind
hatchy:
I knew it all this while that the who break up noise is staged.

Soon they will release another album to rake in millions from fools who will fall for their gimmicks.

Ndi Ara!
@hatchy
no mind them, they wan make sales,all na publicity stunt

(1) (Reply)

Fans Tattooed Davido Face On His Shoulder( Photo+ Video) / Full List Of Winner At The American Music Awards 2017 / The Wild Night Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.