Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (48808 Views)

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Paul Okoye has spoken about the decision to sell their mansion, Squareville stating that the building is owned by himself and Jude Okoye, his elder brother. This has raised lots of speculations as it was perceived as being owned by P-Square comprising Paul and Peter Okoye. Paul revealed in an interview with STV the reason for the decision to sell the house.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bct595glBcL/?taken-by=goldmynetv

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/12/video-i-and-jude-own-squareville-paul-okoye-speaks-on-decision-to-sell-mansion.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Make una sell am, who cares.
I get one room for rent in ibafo for una

yeyebrity.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Teewhy2: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Their Building, Their Problem, Their Issue.
They keep disturbing us with their personal problem, if they as men and brothers can't resolve / manage their problem within themselves without bringing it to the media that means there have failed themselves.
it is not compulsory that they must continue as business partner but they have to settle their issues as brothers and matured men then they can go about doing their business as individual.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by OboOlora(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okay. What should we now do since Peter has just been a tenant?

7 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ok
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by eitsei(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Airtel angry fucck you for making me miss FTC
Back to the matter on ground... Sheybi you don sell am now, so what should we do with the information?
I think because they realize people no longer give a fucck about their family scandal they now brought this one up to let us talk about them more again and keep on castigating Peter and his wife as the culprits

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by marvizzy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
6th to comment angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Rimimafia: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
why
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by unitysheart(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congrats

5 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
I thank God it's not my Mansion

2 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by money121(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Flashh: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why build house together, when you know you will later have wives in there?

It won't work for long at all.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by XavierBlue(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Let them sell it na.. I'll buy it.. I have 1500 naira here with me, Make Una talk price lemme borrow the rest..

3 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by naptu2: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
And you didn't include the reason?

I watched part of the interviews (they interviewed both brothers separately and they asked them identical questions).

He said that it became a bother after they moved to the Island. They thought that they would be able to use Squareville as their studio, but the traffic jams between the Island and Mainland made them abandon the idea.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Daraph(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okay, how much you wan sell am? Be like say I still get 10k for bank acct.
My pastor told me I am going to own a mansion before this year comes to an end smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by iamleumas: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okayo
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by ghiloman28(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
WHO CARES ...
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by wolextayo: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Seun1stson: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
The fall of the titan
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by HITdemUP: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
A show of shame.

2 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by mn09abk: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
SAI ATIKU.......SAI BARAWO angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by gerrardomendes(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Where are my fcuks

2 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Overgrown kids.. Smh

3 Likes

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by edeXede: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
embarassed

A wise man once said 'when things fall apart, the center will hold no more'.

A wise man also says 'A settled home will only remain settled only if the bastard hasn't grown'.
One of them brother's actually married a bastard come witch and a yoruba demon. She has finally finally destroyed a sweet home.

They should have listened to their mother because the elders say 'what an old man see when sitting, the young will never see it even when viewing on top of sky scraper. And they say ' An elder's prediction, if it doesn't become true in the morning, must surely be at night..

I will only pray for psquare that '' may fight ensue in your marriages and may it end in Divorce so you can go back to being one happy family.

Meanwhile my advice is this '' sell the mansion and use it for daddy freeze poverty challenge ".. There are lot of needy people on the street of nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by Amberon11: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ok
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by aftatechbiz(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
thats your own cup of tea

Best and cheapest bulk sms for your business, church and organization
@ www.aftasms.com
Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by marvizzy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
fuckerstard:
Make una sell am, who cares.

yeyebrity.

Lacomus:
grin
unitysheart:
Congrats
Rimimafia:
why
eitsei:
K
Bigleaguegra:
grin
Keneking:
Ok
OboOlora:
Okay. What should we now do since Peter has just been a tenant?
Teewhy2:
grin

Re: 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion by level10: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Una sure say dat Jude Na them psquare real brother

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Baby Daddy, Bobby Maris (Photo) / AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.