Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? (378 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello Guys,
With how the state of the country has over the years gradually dwindled in almost every aspect, we have come to see complaints and curses directed towards the supposed leaders of the country as a norm with little or nothing being done to rectify the situations.
Yes, we have had protests, social media banters, debates and the likes to correct the ills of the country with a few proving effective one minute and the next crumbling a pack of wet cards, but the ills and evils of the country remains on a daily affecting the every day lives of its citizen.
Read Full News and also comment what's your mind: www.davidotokiblog.com/2017/10/if-you-were-given-opportunity-to.html

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2017
Reduce the level of unemployment which will lead to a decrease in crimes...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by oz4real83(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
I will desire the brains of all Nigerians be formatted totally!!! If u take all Nigerians to the best country in the world and bring those people to Nigeria,give a maximum of 2years,Nigeria will become great while the country u took Nigerians to will become the old Nigeria!!! It all starts from the mind. The mind or brain of an average Nigerian has been corrupted! It needs a total reorientation to change it. After total formatting,when uploading ''new files'',don't add religion,ethnicity,traditional rulership,greed,cowardice,bad followership,bad leadership,different languages etc..........u can add yours grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by cosby02(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2017
I'll change our VALUE SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by SOFTENGR: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2017
I will remove that clueless dumbo who plunged Naija into recession.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by uchman(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
oz4real83:
I will desire the brains of all Nigerians be formatted totally!!! If u take all Nigerians to the best country in the world and bring those people to Nigeria,give a maximum of 2years,Nigeria will become great while the country u took Nigerians to will become the old Nigeria!!! It all starts from the mind. The mind or brain of an average Nigerian has been corrupted! It needs a total reorientation to change it. After total formatting,when uploading ''new files'',don't add religion,ethnicity,traditional rulership,greed,cowardice,bad followership,bad leadership,different languages etc..........u can add yours grin

Nice one bro...
Mindset, Just mindset...
In the bank they will be jumping queue

Driving... Outsmarting traffic, making a new lane and finally ended up stocking themselves and others thereby wasting fuel....

The last time I went to Shoprite,
Some set of guys from the same state queued up just to buy Shoprite bread and use it for raffle business... you can't imagine the crowd and noise right inside shoprite.... MINDSET is all that needs to be reset...

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by mywells: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
ELECTRICITY

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by hooklover: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Power power power is Wat we need for explosion in nigenigers

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Chance To Change Just 1 Tin In Nig, What Would You Do? by dollytino4real(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
i will change the currency to the former one, so dat it wil take them time to load cash inside their tanks. #20 will be the highest currency

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment / Dakkada Palm Oil Refinery Commence Online Video Screening Interview / Dakkada Palm Oil Refinery Commence Online Video Screening Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.