Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Will The North Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The North Suffer (807 Views)

Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The North Suffer by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
If eventually Nigeria is been splited into two will the North suffer?
Re: Will The North Suffer by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
suffer from what?

Mallam ndu_chuks grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will The North Suffer by nduchucks: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2010
mikeansy:

suffer from what?

Mallam ndu_chuks grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not made any post on this thread? Do I have that much effect on you?

1 Like

Re: Will The North Suffer by candylips(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
i think they will be fine. The only problem they will have is that there will be no oil money for their leaders to steal
Re: Will The North Suffer by PapaBrowne(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
They will be just fine!! Poverty is not exactly a problem in Sharia North. It is a way of life!

So no! Even if they are poor, they would not be suffering. It would just be normal to them.
Re: Will The North Suffer by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
it will get the southerners to get their backs to farm as the northerners will not swnd food to southerners,
Re: Will The North Suffer by Bialegend(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
PapaBrowne:

They will be just fine!! Poverty is not exactly a problem in Sharia North. It is a way of life!

So no! Even if they are poor, they would not be suffering. It would just be normal to them.
Exact point made.
Re: Will The North Suffer by Bialegend(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
madambini:

it will get the southerners to get their backs to farm as the northerners will not swnd food to southerners,
Nyarinya, you should not worry yourself about where and how southerners will get their food after splitting the lugard's cage called nigeria. You should worry more about where your awusa people can sell their farm produce to raise money. I hope you have markets in niger and chad, the country of your cousins.
Re: Will The North Suffer by Yehman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
I 've kept my hands crossed watching this nightmarish atmosphere everywhere. Presumably, dis atmosphere must have been caused by iba(a type of malaria disease);that Nigeria will soon break up.Who told you?To split a country is not an easy task.Pls who splits a country?I have to tell you the truth we shall all live and die while one Nigeria continues to exist unless ,
Re: Will The North Suffer by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2010
I guess nigeria is better as one than divided. Think about it,
Re: Will The North Suffer by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2010
I guess nigeria is better as one than divided. Cos I believe no want some one like jang or the militants to be his leader. Think about it.
Re: Will The North Suffer by darqly(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2010
Back to the original question- The North will SO suffer,for every Dangote they have,there are 4m maishayi or maireke or shoeshiners. The almajiri armies they presently deploy will have no one to kill and will realize their elite have really been shortchanging them- and they'll turn on them in blind rage. The businessmen will also realize the VAST price differential between one metric tonne of crude and one tonne of tomatoes. God help us.
Re: Will The North Suffer by yemmight(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2010
Infact, they will beg to come back. Honestly we need to go and let them feel it. They have held this country to a standstill for too long.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Meets Acting President, Heads Back To Pdp / All IBB Anti-support Groups Lets Meetz Here! / Lagos Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.