Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile (1873 Views)

TSTV Or KWESE Tv / Tstv/kwese Tv / Kwese TV: Latest "Pay-per-view" Satellite TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by Appswheel(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2017
One of the high points of Kwese TV is that her subscribers with active subscription on their decoders can watch Kwese TV channels on Mobile, not just on one device but five devices – nothing beats that! Please note that this is only valid for individuals you have purchased the Kwese decoder and have active subscription.

Follow the procedure below to Watch Kwese TV on your mobile

Download the Kwesé TV app onto your smartphone or tablet from the iOS or Google play Store and you will be able to stream Kwesé’s full bouquet of over 65 premium channels on your smart device.

After downloading the app:

1. Go to www.kwese.com or from your smart phone or tablet

2. On the top left hand corner of the screen select your country from the drop down menu and select “Register”

3. On the registration screen select “Existing Subscriber”

4. Scroll down and enter the mobile number used when you registered for your satellite TV subscription and the AR number -begins with “234000xxxxx” that you received via email or SMS and select “Next”.

Note: You will need your decoder Account No to complete your registration. The Number begins with “234000…” Be sure to have your Account number on hand when going through the registration process.

The Account number would have been sent to you via email or SMS when you registered for you Kwesé TV account, or on any other Kwesé platform. If you do not have an AR number you can phone Kwese Call Centre on 014407312.

Source: www.olorunfemibabatunde.com

Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by AntiWailer: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2017
I dnt want the dish.

I want it on my mobile alone
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by Appswheel(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
I dnt want the dish.

I want it on my mobile alone

You need to have the decoder to watch the full channels on Mobile Sir.
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by Appswheel(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
To purchase Kwese TV decoder in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria contact us at Application Wheel Koncepts on 07052193183. We are also available to answer any questions you have about Kwese TV.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by AntiWailer: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Appswheel:

You need to have the decoder to watch the full channels on Mobile Sir.

I doubt if that is suppose to be the case.

I dnt mind aving full subscription on my mobile.

But I dnt want the decoder and the dish. They should think outside the box and make it happen.
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by Appswheel(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

I doubt if that is suppose to be the case.

I dnt mind aving full subscription on my mobile.

But I dnt want the decoder and the dish. They should think outside the box and make it happen.
I understand your point. As it stands at the moment, you need to purchase the decoder to have full access on mobile. You may not purchase the dish, but you need to get the Set Top Box (Decoder).
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by Skmoda360(m): 2:30am On Nov 04, 2017
they don't show all premier league matches......they only show one match per week MOTW.
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by Appswheel(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Skmoda360:
they don't show all premier league matches......they only show one match per week MOTW.
You are correct. This is because their competitor currently have the elusive rights for Premiership and Champions league games. However, Kwese TV have elusive rights for Carabao cup and Copa del rey, they have rights for FA Cup and have acquired Free to Air (FTA) and Satellite airing rights for 2018 World Cup. If you have further enquiries about Kwese TV, do not hesitate to ask.
Re: How To Watch Kwese TV Channels On Mobile by maeshal(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls are you sure about the FA cup
Appswheel:
You are correct. This is because their competitor currently have the elusive rights for Premiership and Champions league games. However, Kwese TV have elusive rights for Carabao cup and Copa del rey, they have rights for FA Cup and have acquired Free to Air (FTA) and Satellite airing rights for 2018 World Cup. If you have further enquiries about Kwese TV, do not hesitate to ask.

(1) (Reply)

"Star Trek" Actor Jon Paul Steuer Has Died At The Age Of 33. / What's The Best Movie You Have Ever Watched? / Majid Michel, Belinda Effah To Star In “the Refugees”!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.