Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos (12902 Views)

Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by labanj1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
I can only see Miss Egypt, Benin republic and Kenya.
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Axis313(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
undecided For me,no bikini no show. :-
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Niyinficient(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why are their hands different from their faces colourwise? grin grin
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by andyanders: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian contestant is on the chubby side and not fine at all.She cannot make it no matter what
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
All these mediocre contest sef, abeg na Nigerians dey represent all these countries?
The Miss Egypt, Tunisia, Ethiopia etc don't look like people from those countries abeg

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by popelix: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol. they are all Nigerians... the miss Tunisia is an Igbo girl... check their names on Facebook.... do we havebto embarrass ourselves like this to the whole Africans?
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Boyooosa(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Make up and Lie Mohammed are like 5 & 6.... They can lie...
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by olasaad(f): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u sef no fine

and do you see me among them
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by jerflakes(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
u don do short time with any of them b4

Oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by popelix: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
this is miss Tunisia page on Facebook.. core Igbo babe... pathetic and embarrassing beauty pageant

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u sef no fine
Haha
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
popelix:
this is miss Tunisia page on Facebook.. core Igbo babe... pathetic and embarrassing beauty pageant
Detective 101. How did you track them? Lol
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by popelix: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Datazone:

Detective 101. How did you track them? Lol
don't estimate the brain of an Igbo intellectual like me.... if not for this union (Nigeria) eeh. we for don surpass China
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by labanj1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dem for call am Beauty of the World, Africa , Nigeria Pageant. Lol.
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by AnanseK(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
schumastic:
Most of them look like Nigerians to me shocked

They are all Igbo girls, it's an extension of their trade.
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by bonifieldstun(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
lol See as Miss Benin republic be like boarding school student
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by pawesome(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Egypt,Ghana and Benin republic...d rest d lik cats
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by tiger28: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
tecnolad:
Miss Ethiopia: simple and beautiful
all these girls are igbos(abuja oloshos),competition organizers =igbos,judges=igbos.........guess who the winner will be and i will buy you a drink.
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by pweetyz(f): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
schumastic:
Most of them look like Nigerians to me shocked
I know miss Zimbabwe. She's a Nigerian. A former exco in my fellowship.
If it ain't her then it's one hell of a look-like.
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by schumastic(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
pweetyz:
I know miss Zimbabwe. She's a Nigerian. A former exco in my fellowship.
If it ain't her then it's one hell of a look-like.

I thought as much. Told a colleague today that most of this girls if not all look like Nigerians and Igbo girls lol..

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by NAPC1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Axis313:
undecided For me,no bikini no show. :-
NAPC Decide... Miss Ghana all the way!
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by mikeyung71(m): 3:55am On Nov 04, 2017
���� chisos!! Miss �� zimbabwe you are beautiful in chisos name
Re: Beauty Of The World Africa Pageant Contestants: Camp And Voting Photos by Hbuyosh(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Duh! These comments have really cracked me up. Nigerians...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Cream For Light Skin Men: / Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. / Makeup School With Amazing Discount On Registration(SisiValisimo makeup School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.