Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Art Events To Attend In November - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Art Events To Attend In November (354 Views)

Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / A Story I Wrote Based On My True Life Events / Revealed: Movie Depicts Events Around 2006 Sosoliso Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Art Events To Attend In November by Dasience(f): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2017
If you think you have not done much in the year or you have not attended events to your satisfaction, trust me when I say November is the month for you. From books to fashion to arts and poetry. It is like angels of events concluded that November will be the month for them. I rounded up events coming up in November that might catch your fancy ;[*]LAGOS INTERNATIONAL POETRY FESTIVAL Nov 1-5: I got to know about this through Instagram and I have never attended it. The theme of the festival is ‘Bridges from Walls’. Freedom Park I think is the major place. The guest line up is quite impressive; Wana Udobang, Titilope Sonuga, Rezthapoet, Sophia Walker, Toni Kan, Dami Ajayi, Chibuihe Obi, Koleka Putuma, Richard Ali, Sabrina Mahfouz and so many others will be there. I think I might attend the first or the last day.[caption id="attachment_617" align="alignnone" width="700"] Photo Credit: @lagospoetryfest[/caption][*]ART X Nov 3-5: This is West Africa 1st International fair. It is set to hold at the Civic center, Victoria Island, Lagos.i don’t know much about it but according to it’s about page “Launched in 2016, ART X Lagos is West Africa’s first international art fair, which was designed to showcase the best and most innovative contemporary art from the African continent and diaspora, and to widen Nigeria’s connection to the art scene across Africa and internationally.”[caption id="attachment_615" align="alignnone" width="700"] Photo Credit: @artxlagos[/caption][b]LAGOS BOOK AND ART FESTIVAL
(Nov 6-12):[/b]This will be the 19th edition of the Festival. LABAF as is popularly called will be focusing on the theme: ERUPTIONS: Global FRACTURES & Collective Humanism,” at the Freedom Park, Lagos. There will be pre-festival events which will hold from November 6-8 at various venues. The main festival will hold from November 9-12.
continue reading on http://dasience.com/events-in-november/

(1) (Reply)

A Checklist Of Self Publishing Your Publishing / Let Us / Tobi – A Fiction Story By Precious Igbinogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.